The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Onsen or spa companion (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=975724)

coachkenlim 23-02-2024 06:56 PM

Onsen or spa companion

Hi any bros know of any lobang for lady to accompany me to onsen or spa for couple room?

Tried it in JB and it is nice. Wondering if there is such service here. Thanks.

sierra888 23-02-2024 09:15 PM

Re: Onsen or spa companion

Quote:

Originally Posted by coachkenlim (Post 23095710)
Hi any bros know of any lobang for lady to accompany me to onsen or spa for couple room?

Just buy air ticket for your favourite ML n bring her to Japan can already. Tried before..

dontcheatmeleh 24-02-2024 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coachkenlim (Post 23095710)

Singapore got one in Jurong for couple onsen.
But not as good as JB.
I still prefer to bring gf to hotel with big bath tub.
Can stay there whole day and multi times happiness.
If vit M is good, book 2 FL go party

thedevil666 26-02-2024 04:27 PM

There’s one onsen with couple room onsen near joo koon mrt. I have been there twice before. The water was not bad, it is renovated from an existing swimming pool, partitioned into smaller rooms. There’s steam room within the couple room also. I think usage is 90 mins or 120mins. The water fountain and splashing is noisy enough to cover any hanky panky u want to do inside. But i dont recommend. Cos the floor and steam room bench is hard :D

Even if u want to do doggy in the water is also not recommended. U will feel light headed after prolong submerging in onsen. Tried and tested.

AprillaRSV 28-02-2024 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thedevil666 (Post 23104398)
There’s one onsen with couple room onsen near joo koon mrt. I have been there twice before. The water was not bad, it is renovated from an existing swimming pool, partitioned into smaller rooms. There’s steam room within the couple room also. I think usage is 90 mins or 120mins. The water fountain and splashing is noisy enough to cover any hanky panky u want to do inside. But i dont recommend. Cos the floor and steam room bench is hard :D

Even if u want to do doggy in the water is also not recommended. U will feel light headed after prolong submerging in onsen. Tried and tested.

Sexy Feeling Reading Your Write Up