The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   legit jg in jb (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=900749)

Hornykid456 21-09-2022 02:09 PM

legit jg in jb

any to recommend? looking for legit jg, no need hanky panky or release

petergoh669 22-09-2022 01:40 AM

Re: legit jg in jb

Hi bro, this kind of my first sharing on this site as just created acc not long. I have been seeing 陶陶 (WeChat t1729823216) for for JG session since 2019 before COVID. She is good at massage and also spends 20-30mins on JG. You can tell her if you prefer harder treatment, but her default strength good enough for me. One or two days after JG can feel didi stand taller and somehow balls feel bit bigger sometimes also. She stays literally 1min walk from KSL, can park outside her house. Area is discreet but safe to go at night. I usually do 1.5hrs rm150. Sharing because she recently heard about this forum thing and she asked me if I can help recommend her, if got bro go during weekdays better for her as weekends sometimes booked. I know got ppl will recommend Jin (her housemate) but personally I have tried them both and really prefer 陶陶. She will help release after JG but if you dw just tell her.

Faz22 22-09-2022 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petergoh669 (Post 21668913)
Hi bro, this kind of my first sharing on this site as just created acc not long. I have been seeing 陶陶 (WeChat t1729823216) for for JG session since 2019 before COVID. She is good at massage and also spends 20-30mins on JG. You can tell her if you prefer harder treatment, but her default strength good enough for me. One or two days after JG can feel didi stand taller and somehow balls feel bit bigger sometimes also. She stays literally 1min walk from KSL, can park outside her house. Area is discreet but safe to go at night. I usually do 1.5hrs rm150. Sharing because she recently heard about this forum thing and she asked me if I can help recommend her, if got bro go during weekdays better for her as weekends sometimes booked. I know got ppl will recommend Jin (her housemate) but personally I have tried them both and really prefer 陶陶. She will help release after JG but if you dw just tell her.

She serve chi ese only

Ramasamy 23-09-2022 08:39 PM

Quote:

Do she serve Indians?

Jaycu69 23-09-2022 10:20 PM

Quote:

I know got ppl will recommend Jin (her housemate) but personally I have tried them both and really prefer 陶陶. She will help release after JG but if you dw just tell her.

Wahhhh ... professional JG does not provide release per my understanding. This one does provide. Surprise to me. 150 with the release ?

Go through with Jin B4, not really JG base on my experience from her.

melvin85 29-09-2022 05:21 PM

Milf lvl or gilf type?

Waterlili 02-10-2022 10:38 AM

Hi bro, so is she younger or Jin younger?

petergoh669 25-01-2023 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramasamy (Post 21673023)
Do she serve Indians?

Oh nope she only serve chinese

petergoh669 25-01-2023 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaycu69 (Post 21673257)
Wahhhh ... professional JG does not provide release per my understanding. This one does provide. Surprise to me. 150 with the release ?

Go through with Jin B4, not really JG base on my experience from her.

Rm150 all in for 90mins

petergoh669 25-01-2023 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waterlili (Post 21697529)
Hi bro, so is she younger or Jin younger?

I tried to make comment on Jin age to see her response but she like don't want say so i didn't want to ask. In my opinion she looks younger lah

devil_jeff 25-01-2023 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petergoh669 (Post 22006670)
I tried to make comment on Jin age to see her response but she like don't want say so i didn't want to ask. In my opinion she looks younger lah

is Jin back from CNY back in China? Jin juagen belongs to sensual massage type. You can request for her to slowly edge you off. Tao in the other hand has a bit of the juagen touch but if you really tried JOJO or May.. you will know the difference.

petergoh669 25-01-2023 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devil_jeff (Post 22007240)
is Jin back from CNY back in China? Jin juagen belongs to sensual massage type. You can request for her to slowly edge you off. Tao in the other hand has a bit of the juagen touch but if you really tried JOJO or May.. you will know the difference.

Oh I only tried Jin once, didn't really like. Have been going to TT all these years. Yep I don't really like the truly authentic JG type from May JoJo...a bit too painful for my lil bro haha. But I can feel the difference after TT does her thing so am satisfied

devil_jeff 26-01-2023 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petergoh669 (Post 22007325)
Oh I only tried Jin once, didn't really like. Have been going to TT all these years. Yep I don't really like the truly authentic JG type from May JoJo...a bit too painful for my lil bro haha. But I can feel the difference after TT does her thing so am satisfied

TT service is good on both massage and simple JG. For Jin, i like the way she edge you slowly and finally letting you go.. shiok feeling. Jin is definitely not for treatment. Lol.

Peacekeeping 26-01-2023 10:38 PM

To be honest, these aunties are good and professional. Any other new recommendations for change of taste?

hawk007 27-01-2023 07:51 AM

Quote:

I tried her 4 weeks back, her massage is good, for release she will ask you want to release or not. Basically she makes u climax to a certain extend but not release, and then cool down, and repeat the process again. She is not old auntie, but not young, I would say MILF, not fat.