The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Ridiculous pricing recently at spa (holland and Bukit Batok) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=699678)

combatwombat 13-08-2018 02:19 PM

Ridiculous pricing recently at spa (holland and Bukit Batok)

recently MLs seem to be getting very very unrealistic at 2 of the spas I used to frequent, one at Holland and one at Bukit Batok, used to be massage 88 + hj 50 (with auto roam underneath the shirt). Now tried to auto roam they tell me top up another $50 to touch boobs, I literally "HUH?" and they told now is standard..wow their boobs made of gold ar..bloody hell..sorry you just lost a customer forever..

sorry quite pissed off, had to rant here.

Ulrikaaa 13-08-2018 02:45 PM

Re: Ridiculous pricing recently at spa (holland and Bukit Batok)

I'm sure you are talking about Spa 9 at Holland and S Spa at bukit batok. There are several threads on these places already warning all bros out there. Why still got ppl willingly still go and get chop?

Starmoongreen 13-08-2018 02:48 PM

Spa 9 at Holland Drive? Many warning threads on this fucked up place and you still go. Even for 88+50 in the first place is ridiculous and you still pay for it.

Starmoongreen 13-08-2018 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$ (Post 17679270)
Should just name the spa and ML.

Spa 9 at Holland Drive and S Spa bukit batok blk 164

Hanoi9 13-08-2018 02:55 PM

TS you are really stupid, I got nothing to say, you are a shame to be a Singaporean Man, period.

Dino99 13-08-2018 03:00 PM

Why in the first place go for P massage? Its a waste of money. If ML will offer you special it will sure come with teasing massage also. The shops offer P Massage i dont even want to go in. Go for those teasing massage will do.

HonkyTonkyMan 13-08-2018 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by combatwombat (Post 17679160)
recently MLs seem to be getting very very unrealistic at 2 of the spas I used to frequent, one at Holland and one at Bukit Batok, used to be massage 88 + hj 50 (with auto roam underneath the shirt). Now tried to auto roam they tell me top up another $50 to touch boobs, I literally "HUH?" and they told now is standard..wow their boobs made of gold ar..bloody hell..sorry you just lost a customer forever..

sorry quite pissed off, had to rant here.

nothing new, i kena long time at holiday atrium outram there...hj one charge, want to roam another charge...take out clothing extra charge...knn think they take too many budget airline...operate also like budget airline:mad:

novelty of p massage long gone liao...last time still got good one but nowadays all substandard not worth the money...i better off playing with my own balls then pay someone to give me blue balls..

horneemeeh 13-08-2018 05:03 PM

Hahaha if ml kpkb say hj no roam 50. Need roam top up then u just say 30 no roam 50 w roam. If they dw u save money from being further chopped

tiko 13-08-2018 05:07 PM

they really think their boobs is made of gold and more often than not they are 30s and milfs....

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan (Post 17679705)
nothing new, i kena long time at holiday atrium outram there...hj one charge, want to roam another charge...take out clothing extra charge...knn think they take too many budget airline...operate also like budget airline:mad:

novelty of p massage long gone liao...last time still got good one but nowadays all substandard not worth the money...i better off playing with my own balls then pay someone to give me blue balls..

@luc@rd 13-08-2018 05:59 PM

Yah ATS also HJ $100

I got post it here before then still got some rich brat say $50 old price cannot buy much then my thread kena deleted by mods:rolleyes:

lufdd 13-08-2018 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starmoongreen (Post 17679272)

Which ml has the golden boobs?

Yulezen 14-08-2018 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$ (Post 17679270)
Should just name the spa and ML.

Beware of this Spa, it's at Bukit batok Street 11 blk 164.

strikeback44 14-08-2018 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starmoongreen (Post 17679272)

ASS spa is the most BS spa lah...i went one time because of the chio milf, see my avartar...i asked her got oil massage or not...(in chinese, tui you is also handjob equivalent, which i didn't know at that time)...she became quite defensive and said don't touch butt, stomach, inner thigh....WTF, like that go massage for fuck when these are all standard....want to massage those places need to pay $88...

siao, i pay $50, still got massage cock head lol

but seems like many still happy happy pay $88+$50 for 1/2 fuck massage

livevire 14-08-2018 06:55 PM

Ridiculous price bro.
Went down to Balestier Road. Good massage, 4G roaming ..Total damage only $100

Fishcer 14-08-2018 09:23 PM

The problem is that there are many people out there who will still willingly pay such high prices, cos they either cannot control their urges, or they are just rich pple trying to impress the MLs. I read some posts saying nowdays no low prices liao, also read posts saying if cannot afford then don't cheong. Well, there are still nice decent joints with good MLs and good service and affordable prices. To those who mock us who only have "normal" spending power, please carry on paying high prices and try your best to make those MLs happy. I will still stick to finding bargain options, cos I can then rtm more times, and MLs will earn more in the long run. To those MLs who want to charge ridiculous prices, they will not last long.