The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   JB experiences (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=873251)

88jc88 15-04-2022 07:17 AM

JB experiences

Looking for sharing of Spa , MP with special and will be better if got contacts / operating timing. More interested in LOCAL girls , chinese / malay both ok.

Went into JB like 5 times to recce and play since the reopening of boarder. Here is some informations and experience that i would want to share... although not a JB chiongster last time but nowadays very interested to chiong JB so will open up and appreciate to all brothers sharing.

Went to VIP spa , lots of people and as the boarder just reopened... not many girls are working everyday but service still good. Buffet , facility and spa as per normal with the same rule of not being able to bring phone into room.

Even tried going in at midnight but disappointed as many places close early... KingSpa put operating till 5am on facebook but was there around 3 and it is closed. Might have a lot of changes in timing. Will be trying NY spa in the next few days and back here to give review / informations. (Don’t say JB dangerous.... Singapore also not very safe nowadays with all fighting and slashing cases xD!!! Proceed with caution and always look around for own safety)

Hope to keep this thread alive for all brothers that want to chiong JB. Huat ah!

InstallGentoo 15-04-2022 09:50 AM

Re: JB experiences

You went at 3PM or 3AM? Google stated it closes at 12AM

88jc88 15-04-2022 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InstallGentoo (Post 21220916)
You went at 3PM or 3AM? Google stated it closes at 12AM

Than it might have been my fault hahahahah checked their facebook put 5am 🤦🏻‍♂️

Henryhenhenhen 15-04-2022 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 88jc88 (Post 21220686)
Looking for sharing of Spa , MP with special and will be better if got contacts / operating timing. More interested in LOCAL girls , chinese / malay both ok.

Went into JB like 5 times to recce and play since the reopening of boarder. Here is some informations and experience that i would want to share... although not a JB chiongster last time but nowadays very interested to chiong JB so will open up and appreciate to all brothers sharing.

Went to VIP spa , lots of people and as the boarder just reopened... not many girls are working everyday but service still good. Buffet , facility and spa as per normal with the same rule of not being able to bring phone into room.

Even tried going in at midnight but disappointed as many places close early... KingSpa put operating till 5am on facebook but was there around 3 and it is closed. Might have a lot of changes in timing. Will be trying NY spa in the next few days and back here to give review / informations. (Don’t say JB dangerous.... Singapore also not very safe nowadays with all fighting and slashing cases xD!!! Proceed with caution and always look around for own safety)

Hope to keep this thread alive for all brothers that want to chiong JB. Huat ah!

I don’t think king spa is opened. Went around 10pm that time and it was closed.

88jc88 15-04-2022 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henryhenhenhen (Post 21221666)

Not sure also... heard from alot brothers that it is opened. Google say open till 12am. Maybe that day just nice they closed due to got wind or don’t know also..... But can always call to check before heading there because google got put number although i’m not very sure if it is the correct number. Will go in and give it a try in the next few days and keep you guys updated in this thread.

vicocg45 16-04-2022 01:03 AM

Quote:

It is open. I went a couple days back and even got a name card from them

Citizens 16-04-2022 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vicocg45 (Post 21222737)
It is open. I went a couple days back and even got a name card from them

Quote:

King Spa along Jln Pingai is permanently closed. I saw the interior had been dismantled and fittings removed.

King Spa along Jln Sri Pelangi is opened. I was there today. Do not have high expectations as it is operating with skeleton staffing. The reception aka manager explained they do not have many masseuses because they only recently resumed operations and have not imported any foreign masseuse yet. Hence they could only source for masseuse from those ladies that are residing in Malaysia..... mainly PRs or married to locals. This was also the main reason why they cannot operate too late as their masseuses need to return home to their families and none of them willing to work overtime.

They open early at 11am and close by 10pm.
Current have about 8-10 massage ladies but dun expect any syt. From what I saw today.... most are probably in their 30s to late 40s.

My massuese for today is Noi.... a plump thai lady in her early 40s. Can speak english and massage was reasonably good. She claimed she was a masseuse in HDY for few years before getting married to a Malaysian tour bus driver. They live in Yong Peng and has 3 kids.
She knocks off early around 7pm and confirm most of the other ladies there also have families in JB too.
No hanky panky or GQ.... although I did try my luck and asked for happy ending.

88jc88 16-04-2022 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Citizens (Post 21222765)
King Spa along Jln Pingai is permanently closed. I saw the interior had been dismantled and fittings removed.

King Spa along Jln Sri Pelangi is opened. I was there today. Do not have high expectations as it is operating with skeleton staffing. The reception aka manager explained they do not have many masseuses because they only recently resumed operations and have not imported any foreign masseuse yet. Hence they could only source for masseuse from those ladies that are residing in Malaysia..... mainly PRs or married to locals. This was also the main reason why they cannot operate too late as their masseuses need to return home to their families and none of them willing to work overtime.

They open early at 11am and close by 10pm.
Current have about 8-10 massage ladies but dun expect any syt. From what I saw today.... most are probably in their 30s to late 40s.

My massuese for today is Noi.... a plump thai lady in her early 40s. Can speak english and massage was reasonably good. She claimed she was a masseuse in HDY for few years before getting married to a Malaysian tour bus driver. They live in Yong Peng and has 3 kids.
She knocks off early around 7pm and confirm most of the other ladies there also have families in JB too.
No hanky panky or GQ.... although I did try my luck and asked for happy ending.

Thanks for the detailed explanations bro.. Seems like i’ll skip king spa and head to New york Spa later on. Am already in Malaysia , gonna sleep and check it out in the afternoon....

cheongah123 16-04-2022 07:45 AM

To add on the various replies here, I will share my recent chiong experience.
Given the current climate, we travelled across via bus on a weekday (tuesday)
Q for bus was fast, custom no waiting.
Quick zip thru, managed to get a grab and travel up north for gim cheng dim sum, still affordable and good!

Following which, tried a girl from www .jbthaimei.c o m - bro anson
picked meso - quite a small frame girl
awesome bbbj !
+5 age to picture but still reasonable... apparently many sg bros goes to her according to her.

Massage wise.... given that KS1 is busy af, I went straight to thai legend spa at pelangi for it... asked for oil massage and was told that i have to be naked for that *wink wink*

will be exploring more spas and exploring more girls! will keep everyone updated! hahaha

So in case people wants to know, my friend is partially vaccinated on the mysejahtera app, they dont care, so long as u can check in, they care about that if you wanna enter more.
Custom at JB also dont get about the app.
they chop and u enter :)

InstallGentoo 16-04-2022 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheongah123 (Post 21223133)
Quick zip thru, managed to get a grab and travel up north for gim cheng dim sum, still affordable and good!

awesome bbbj !
+5 age to picture but still reasonable... apparently many sg bros goes to her according to her.

Massage wise.... given that KS1 is busy af, I went straight to thai legend spa at pelangi for it... asked for oil massage and was told that i have to be naked for that *wink wink*

will be exploring more spas and exploring more girls! will keep everyone updated! hahaha

So in case people wants to know, my friend is partially vaccinated on the mysejahtera app, they dont care, so long as u can check in, they care about that if you wanna enter more.

Thanks for sharing your experience, bro. I am going in next week and will be exploring around nusa/bukit indah area. Will update on the experience too.

subidowa 16-04-2022 11:48 AM

Any brother actually go on sunday one? Thinking of going Next sun not tomolo. But my app still not showing i am vaccinated. Need to wait for status to update. I am thinking of booking a hotel there to enjoy a one day staycation and hopefully one to two bro also having the same idea. Can go massage and drink at zon area dunno still got or two and see got KTV or anywhere to go.

If i am not wrong if not driving in just need the My setera and my traveller declare only right. No need what VEP and coming back to sg also no need my arrival card or anything.

heyadi 16-04-2022 01:52 PM

May i know the thai legend spa you said, solid massage? only hj service? Able to roam their body?
TIA..

Citizens 16-04-2022 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subidowa (Post 21223668)
Any brother actually go on sunday one? Thinking of going Next sun not tomolo. But my app still not showing i am vaccinated. Need to wait for status to update. I am thinking of booking a hotel there to enjoy a one day staycation and hopefully one to two bro also having the same idea. Can go massage and drink at zon area dunno still got or two and see got KTV or anywhere to go.

If i am not wrong if not driving in just need the My setera and my traveller declare only right. No need what VEP and coming back to sg also no need my arrival card or anything.

No need to worry lah...... crossing the JB immigration is just like pre-covid times. Hand over passport, pull down mask show face, chop passport, take back passport and go on your way. Never ask to see MSJ app or question about vaccination status. Just chop and go just like years ago.

subidowa 16-04-2022 02:38 PM

Going in soon. Any places to recommend for massage and special and damages??? Need bros advice thanks gumsia many many

bluepoker 16-04-2022 03:42 PM

Tried this place called legend wellness which was kinda near king spa 1?

Rm118 for 90mins

88jc88 17-04-2022 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluepoker (Post 21224110)
Tried this place called legend wellness which was kinda near king spa 1?

Rm118 for 90mins

RM118 90mins got any special? Or just massage haha!

88jc88 17-04-2022 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheongah123 (Post 21223133)

awesome bbbj !

Thanks for the detailed sharing! Hopefully will have more to keep this thread active! Chiong ah!

piakpiak555 17-04-2022 01:16 AM

Paid Thai Legend a visit. Oil massage RM98 for 60mins and RM118 for 90mins.
Was short changed of the timing, in and out in less than 45mins. Massage was ok, 5/10 can pass but have went to better places.

Room is like your standard jb whorehouse style. Partitions + curtains with mattress on the floor, thought pay so much can at least get a decent massage bed with the hole but no.

Popped GQ, quoted HJ for RM50 and I agreed. Here comes the tricky part, ML will suddenly quote you again RM100 for B2B but it's nothing compared to Little Saigon, basically just taking out her tits to rubba less than 5mins then proceed to HJ.

Deed done, paid RM100 and she said "one more piece" so I just gave her. Knn thought is 100 all in but end up is 50+100.

Total 118+150 paid RM268, got shortchanged of half the time I paid for. Did not make a scene or complain as it's foreign land and nothing much I can do. Some bros may find this place good but for me it's a pass and I'm likely not going to go back. Moving on to look for other places worth my money.

88jc88 17-04-2022 02:16 AM

Went to HV spa yesterday afternoon. All good and facility all swee swee. Girls also okay and crowded.... overall satisfied. Next stop should be new york spa in the following week when I head in again.

subidowa 17-04-2022 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piakpiak555 (Post 21225266)
Was short changed of the timing, in and out in less than 45mins. Massage was ok, 5/10 can pass but have went to better places.

Room is like your standard jb whorehouse style. Partitions + curtains with mattress on the floor, thought pay so much can at least get a decent massage bed with the hole but no.

Popped GQ, quoted HJ for RM50 and I agreed. Here comes the tricky part, ML will suddenly quote you again RM100 for B2B but it's nothing compared to Little Saigon, basically just taking out her tits to rubba less than 5mins then proceed to HJ.

Deed done, paid RM100 and she said "one more piece" so I just gave her. Knn thought is 100 all in but end up is 50+100.

Total 118+150 paid RM268, got shortchanged of half the time I paid for. Did not make a scene or complain as it's foreign land and nothing much I can do. Some bros may find this place good but for me it's a pass and I'm likely not going to go back. Moving on to look for other places worth my money.

Wa bro u tio keto deep deep. $150 ringgits for just hj and rub a bit. $268 ringgits for substandard massage and all. Go those spa better for massage, buffet, hot and cool pool, mini theater and f like $338 ringgits as mention by other bros....

Shit so Thai legend cannot go liao. Any bro got FR for Legend wellness? Damn I miss the Swadee Spa. It is the best massage. Environment good, massage good, never short change timing and GQ very good. However, they shut down liao sob.

piakpiak555 17-04-2022 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subidowa (Post 21225788)
Wa bro u tio keto deep deep. $150 ringgits for just hj and rub a bit. $268 ringgits for substandard massage and all. Go those spa better for massage, buffet, hot and cool pool, mini theater and f like $338 ringgits as mention by other bros....

Shit so Thai legend cannot go liao. Any bro got FR for Legend wellness? Damn I miss the Swadee Spa. It is the best massage. Environment good, massage good, never short change timing and GQ very good. However, they shut down liao sob.

Legend Wellness is also a sub branch of Thai Legend. Go search Thai legend msssage on Facebook and you will see them posting about the new opening of that shop. Prices for massage is the same as Thai legend. I might be wrong though.

subidowa 17-04-2022 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piakpiak555 (Post 21226340)
Legend Wellness is also a sub branch of Thai Legend. Go search Thai legend msssage on Facebook and you will see them posting about the new opening of that shop. Prices for massage is the same as Thai legend. I might be wrong though.

Then will skip both liao.

Wahkao 17-04-2022 04:36 PM

Went to Thai Legend yesterday and tested their massage.. massage was terrible as in press like never press. Maybe i like the massage to be hard..

Was quoted 50rm for HJ but decided not to take up as the massage ruin and the girl not my type too.

Legend wellness is also under theirs

RTC - will not return.. but feel free to try out as it might be fine for you

88jc88 18-04-2022 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piakpiak555 (Post 21225266)

Wah bro... seems like this one kena chop jialat jialat.... Seems like have to skip this place and look for better ones too! Any recommendations you have?

bluepoker 18-04-2022 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 88jc88 (Post 21225239)
RM118 90mins got any special? Or just massage haha!

Plus rm50 hj
Rm50 to take out boobs

heyadi 18-04-2022 08:35 AM

Oh wow.. It seems i will go to bukit indah huang zu xuan for massage then.
Thanks for the feedbacks guys..

piakpiak555 18-04-2022 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 88jc88 (Post 21227695)
Wah bro... seems like this one kena chop jialat jialat.... Seems like have to skip this place and look for better ones too! Any recommendations you have?

King spa 1 I guess. Have tried pre covid days but have not tried recently as it was always full when I went. 1hr oil should be RM75 as I saw the price list. HJ should be 50 and take out boobs another 50 I guess. Not so sure, maybe bros that went can update.

Have went to JB Thai Spa (same stretch along Thai legend), kena local butch masseuse, luckily no GQ offered because even if have I also don't want. Did see some Thai masseuses on my way in and out though. Bros that went and had a different experience from mine can also share.

Do up my points if my FR helped, to help me get out of moderation pls kum xia.

fsai 18-04-2022 03:00 PM

went in on last Sat 1 day trip, no queue on both checkpoint, came back in at around 10pm, got crowd but still no waiting

only tried VIP SPA, just 2 full services to choose from RM248 or RM288 (waterbed), big jacuzzi pool, sauna, and bath, got buffet also but I went out for other food, the rooms are huge with big bed and shower area

went in, provided a wristband with number (that is also ur locker key), change up and go shower/sauna/jacuzzi after that sit down at the lounge with all other bros and wait for the ladies to go up stage, once u have decided who, just raise ur hand and the captain will come to u to ask which one and he will get the girl to guide u, there will be a staff on ground to get ur wristband number, ur girl will then bring u to the room and down to business, dun expect proper massage here (although massage skill may varies), after the deed, ur girl will bring u out to the lounge, u can then enjoy ur buffet/drinks before u go out to the counter to return the wristband and settle the bill

after visiting, u can ask the captain to add u into a private tg group, they will post picture daily of those who is working on that day

cheongah123 18-04-2022 06:20 PM

to the bros here, I think we should stand united also...
if you declare yourself as sgrean and then let them carrothead chop you then the rest of us will suffer too!

If they offer HJ 50 and then add on 100 for B2B, ask them to f off, always have the right to say no and not feel like you should pay that rate....
if massage of 115 for 90 mins +150 special... i agree with some bros here, might as well go to spa ... i think not so expensive lol

Greg141 18-04-2022 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsai (Post 21228719)
went in on last Sat 1 day trip, no queue on both checkpoint, came back in at around 10pm, got crowd but still no waiting

only tried VIP SPA, just 2 full services to choose from RM248 or RM288 (waterbed), big jacuzzi pool, sauna, and bath, got buffet also but I went out for other food, the rooms are huge with big bed and shower area

went in, provided a wristband with number (that is also ur locker key), change up and go shower/sauna/jacuzzi after that sit down at the lounge with all other bros and wait for the ladies to go up stage, once u have decided who, just raise ur hand and the captain will come to u to ask which one and he will get the girl to guide u, there will be a staff on ground to get ur wristband number, ur girl will then bring u to the room and down to business, dun expect proper massage here (although massage skill may varies), after the deed, ur girl will bring u out to the lounge, u can then enjoy ur buffet/drinks before u go out to the counter to return the wristband and settle the bill

after visiting, u can ask the captain to add u into a private tg group, they will post picture daily of those who is working on that day

Do they take credit card payment?