The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Chinese tourists in BKK (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=913629)

ceandy 30-12-2022 06:21 PM

Chinese tourists in BKK

Now that China has opened its borders, there's gonna be an influx of Chinese tourists in BKK, bet you C19 cases are gonna rise sharply in the coming weeks.

Anyone planned a trip there early next year and now starting to regret? I did. Now worried last minute they're gonna implement new measures like quarantine or worse, grounding of flights.

Erickh 30-12-2022 07:16 PM

Re: Chinese tourists in BKK

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceandy (Post 21940604)
Now that China has opened its borders, there's gonna be an influx of Chinese tourists in BKK, bet you C19 cases are gonna rise sharply in the coming weeks.

Anyone planned a trip there early next year and now starting to regret? I did. Now worried last minute they're gonna implement new measures like quarantine or worse, grounding of flights.

Same here.. What to do.. Just Wear Mask lo :(

ceandy 30-12-2022 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erickh (Post 21940681)

I don't mind wearing mask, just scared the restrictions escalate to quarantine or flights cancelled.

Really hong kan.

Erickh 30-12-2022 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceandy (Post 21940724)
I don't mind wearing mask, just scared the restrictions escalate to quarantine or flights cancelled.

Really hong kan.

That one no choice.. The Thai princess also in critical condition now.

iLuvSashimi 30-12-2022 09:34 PM

I think that's the least worrying thing. With influx of Chinese people and their money, everything is going to be inflated. ST/LT price confirm go up

Funquest 30-12-2022 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erickh (Post 21940681)

I'm due to return in Feb after new years. Masks are not working as everyone in China is wearing and it's still spreading. One reason is that no one is properly handling masks like fit, type, number of times used. So I really hope they enforce mandatory PCR testing before and after arrival.

I passed by the Czech club last week and they look like they are doing RAT tests still.

Anyways, let's see how it goes.

Xgenre 30-12-2022 10:57 PM

China tourists are not going to be flocking anywhere over the next 2-3 months. Firstly, many of their passports have expired over the last 3 years. Need time to renew for many of them.

Secondly, it's actually not that simple to increase flights between cities. Airlines normally plan 6-9 months in advance. Air tickets are cheaper if you book months in advance right? This means the airline schedule is fixed for months. Many airlines reported they have no spare capacity for China now.

Airplanes need fuel to fly and airlines normally book them 1 year in advance. It will be a challenge to find fuel to run many flights to and from China now

ceandy 31-12-2022 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funquest (Post 21941086)
I'm due to return in Feb after new years. Masks are not working as everyone in China is wearing and it's still spreading. One reason is that no one is properly handling masks like fit, type, number of times used. So I really hope they enforce mandatory PCR testing before and after arrival.

I passed by the Czech club last week and they look like they are doing RAT tests still.

Anyways, let's see how it goes.

Chances of flights being grounded like 2020 would be almost zero I hope. Having to impose a few restrictions is understandable.

mrbananaman 01-01-2023 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceandy (Post 21942963)
Chances of flights being grounded like 2020 would be almost zero I hope. Having to impose a few restrictions is understandable.

really spoil market they all

RumpRanger 01-01-2023 04:08 PM

I don't think Chinese holiday travelers are going anywhere in large numbers soon until at least after Chinese New Year and end of Q1. Many people are sick now including relatives or family. They are also scared they cannot fly back to China if they kena CV-19 and have to quarantine for several days. The only ones who must travel are those who have business or education reasons.

pewpewboom123 02-01-2023 03:08 AM

very worried now since i have booked my flight n hotel for cny week in bkk...

scarly restrictions all come back :(:(:(

Citizens 02-01-2023 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RumpRanger (Post 21944928)
I don't think Chinese holiday travelers are going anywhere in large numbers soon until at least after Chinese New Year and end of Q1. Many people are sick now including relatives or family. They are also scared they cannot fly back to China if they kena CV-19 and have to quarantine for several days. The only ones who must travel are those who have business or education reasons.

I work in the travel industry...... on the contrary many PRCs are looking to travel out of PRC to get away from the Covid outbreak there. We have several enquiries from agents asking about medical treatment in Malaysia hospitals for their suspected covid travellers due to the difficulty in getting medical treatment in PRC as hospitals there are overwhelmed. These travellers dun mind paying extra as long as they can secure a bed in our hospitals.
My boss rather not do their business although the profit margin is damn attractive.

69Cloud69 02-01-2023 01:35 PM

Hope they bring the money into the country but not their behaviour and problems.

ThePussyHunter 02-01-2023 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Citizens (Post 21946085)
I work in the travel industry...... on the contrary many PRCs are looking to travel out of PRC to get away from the Covid outbreak there. We have several enquiries from agents asking about medical treatment in Malaysia hospitals for their suspected covid travellers due to the difficulty in getting medical treatment in PRC as hospitals there are overwhelmed. These travellers dun mind paying extra as long as they can secure a bed in our hospitals.
My boss rather not do their business although the profit margin is damn attractive.

this is true. the chinese want to leave their country. the chinese in thailand dont want to leave the country and cause alot of problems. the rich go there spoil market. the recent time i went road blocks increase frequency taxi uncle say because chinese influx and alot come play drugs etc police step up for the purpose of hitting the chinese.

lax is lax but the chinese take things too far.

pikapiakpika 02-01-2023 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrbananaman (Post 21944846)
really spoil market they all

this is true...

RumpRanger 02-01-2023 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Citizens (Post 21946085)

Thanks for your interesting insight as a member of the travel industry. Up you my humble 15 points.

DaveC65 02-01-2023 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePussyHunter (Post 21946882)
this is true. the chinese want to leave their country. the chinese in thailand dont want to leave the country and cause alot of problems. the rich go there spoil market. the recent time i went road blocks increase frequency taxi uncle say because chinese influx and alot come play drugs etc police step up for the purpose of hitting the chinese.

While I agree with you totally, I also want to make it more specific. It is Mainland Chinese that are spoiling it for EVERYONE. Personal experience, they look down on all Chinese not born in China. Malaysian-Chinese, Sing-Chinese, Indo-Chinese, American-Chinese, just everyone and they act like they own everything and everyone even in a foreign country just like the colonizers of old.

lucidlucifer 03-01-2023 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePussyHunter (Post 21946882)

Some of the girls in TH shared with me that the rich chinese can even be many times more generous that the japs

But the working girls rather not take their business if they are not behind rent, and why is that so?

Because those tiongs treated the girls worst than some piece of meat, apart from the usual rough intercourse, to make up for their small ego or what, they would forcefully penetrate the girls with penis sleeve or dildos. Bdsm max.

I hear already also feel its a disgrace to us yellow skinned folks

TonyCheong2 03-01-2023 02:51 PM

555 many tiong haters na. :cool:

Hate the tiong puchais not the tiong puyings.
I welcome tiong puyings with my legs wide open 555! :D

Many piichais in Thailand very hiew kao now! :eek:

AugustChrist 03-01-2023 03:02 PM

oh crap: same here: heading to BKK over CNY..
But I don't think any form of restrictions will pop up by then: it's too at an early stage while nobody really knows what the Chinese mainlanders travel pattern will be like.. I don;t think the Thais will take the risk of sending the wrong message now and risk their tourism industry.. Travel for medical assistance will likely get a boost but that doesn't affect our hobby :D

However, where I am unsure is the CNY period: do the Chinese often travel abroad over that period?

Quote:

Originally Posted by pewpewboom123 (Post 21946030)
very worried now since i have booked my flight n hotel for cny week in bkk...

scarly restrictions all come back :(:(:(

procks 03-01-2023 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucidlucifer (Post 21949031)
Some of the girls in TH shared with me that the rich chinese can even be many times more generous that the japs

But the working girls rather not take their business if they are not behind rent, and why is that so?

Because those tiongs treated the girls worst than some piece of meat, apart from the usual rough intercourse, to make up for their small ego or what, they would forcefully penetrate the girls with penis sleeve or dildos. Bdsm max.

that goes the same for those rowdy whites who has been doing it for so long yet the girls still take their business.

procks 03-01-2023 03:40 PM

i have booked flights to bkk after cny and end of march summore...knn....
the prices right now without them already inflated so much, with them flooding thailand, price will increase even more...dammit...there goes the playground.

ceandy 03-01-2023 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by procks (Post 21949500)
i have booked flights to bkk after cny and end of march summore...knn....
the prices right now without them already inflated so much, with them flooding thailand, price will increase even more...dammit...there goes the playground.

I usually go to BJ bars or freelancers near Nana, never really barfine a girl before, so not sure if even those are inflated rates.

alpineguy 04-01-2023 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucidlucifer (Post 21949031)

Bro, I think now that there is a vacuum for Chinese tourists, the Indians have come to try and fill the void. That day at Thermae, I saw 2 Indian tourists trying to nego with one of the FL but I think they got outright rejected by both.

Not sure is it because the ladies at Thermae already know their style already.. haha. I think the Indians do make the tiongs look better.

lucidlucifer 04-01-2023 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpineguy (Post 21950651)
Bro, I think now that there is a vacuum for Chinese tourists, the Indians have come to try and fill the void. That day at Thermae, I saw 2 Indian tourists trying to nego with one of the FL but I think they got outright rejected by both.

Not sure is it because the ladies at Thermae already know their style already.. haha. I think the Indians do make the tiongs look better.

This kind of cases may be outright racist

But for tiongs, they really gave us yellow skinned folks a bad name

Naka_Timo 04-01-2023 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucidlucifer (Post 21950760)
This kind of cases may be outright racist

But for tiongs, they really gave us yellow skinned folks a bad name

+150 for you

MaGuS 04-01-2023 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naka_Timo (Post 21951712)
+150 for you

Return 19 points for exchange! :)

mrpickles1996 05-01-2023 12:51 PM

the girls still take the rich chinese la, there are even some "paid" girlfriends, every month got money no need work.

my experience, luckily they seperate singaporean chinese with mainland chinese.

they see mainland chinese as targets, we singaporeans still no too bad. not so badly targeted.

osamalee 05-01-2023 02:33 PM

I am really not looking forward to see China tourist flooding everywhere. The last few years have been SO enjoyable travelling without them anywhere.

Hopefully our Singaporean reputation continues to remain positive in Thailand

fallen11 06-01-2023 12:07 AM

same thoughts here too about china chinese tourists.

anyway, if you worried about cancelled flights or quarantine, just remember this:
no test requirements = wont be founded covid positive = wont get quarantined there:D