The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Thai massage (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=924399)

sammboyboy 15-03-2023 04:33 PM

Thai massage

Hello bro, I tried searching through threads but didn't see much.

Any bros know any good and cheap Thai massage around central or geylang is fine. Got special or not doesn't matter to me

jurassicboy1234 15-03-2023 06:01 PM

Re: Thai massage

https://www.facebook.com/loykrathong.traditionalthai/

this one not bad.

bL3AhS 15-03-2023 06:55 PM

Lanna Thai Traditional Massage (Traditional Thai Body Massage, Foot Reflexology)
At Geylang , massage power! everytime go with gf not sure got special anot

jurassicboy1234 22-03-2023 11:11 PM

chengmai lanna thai in pahang st also not bad.
got extras too...

retepoet 23-03-2023 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 (Post 22150495)

I used to go this place many years ago, used to massage by a Thai lady Ah B and dun know where she is now….. her massage was one of the best and shiok 👍👍

Zakarum 23-03-2023 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bL3AhS (Post 22150649)
Lanna Thai Traditional Massage (Traditional Thai Body Massage, Foot Reflexology)
At Geylang , massage power! everytime go with gf not sure got special anot

This one confirm authentic finger press thai style massage. Very value for money. Other than that, you need to nego, not all do extra and even if they do, sometimes they might also not do.

bpafree39 23-03-2023 11:38 AM

Thai Mls can? Oh-Wen Spa at lor ah soo. but i haven't try yet.

retepoet 23-03-2023 06:21 PM

any good Thai syt massage with good teasers, used to have one at the QUEENSTOWN area which was damn good and big too 👍👍

Jayz1990 23-03-2023 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpafree39 (Post 22173934)

Try before Bella at there. Massage not power one. More to piano style

Riverwalk 23-03-2023 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 (Post 22172633)
chengmai lanna thai in pahang st also not bad.
got extras too...

Cons:All MILF auntie looks type asking 1B3R just to roam .$60 per hr curtain partitions.
Pros:

Never black face if reject GQ & Massage good .

cheongster_11 23-03-2023 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riverwalk (Post 22175306)
Cons:All MILF auntie looks type asking 1B3R just to roam .$60 per hr curtain partitions.
Pros:

Never black face if reject GQ & Massage good .

Hello bro @Riverwalk
Returned your Up
Cheers

jurassicboy1234 23-03-2023 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpafree39 (Post 22173934)

tried bowie - massage not great but better than piano (60mins can, 90mins not worth it). extras worth the 2b.

bignehneh 24-03-2023 06:08 AM

Geylang road near Kallang mrt got 1. The auntie jug damn big and $50 for bra down and total sucking. Haha!

bpafree39 24-03-2023 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 (Post 22175639)
tried bowie - massage not great but better than piano (60mins can, 90mins not worth it). extras worth the 2b.

I added Zoey but haven’t tried. Is there individual rooms bro?

jurassicboy1234 25-03-2023 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpafree39 (Post 22176310)

yes they are individual rooms but no attached toilet.

hellme 25-03-2023 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpafree39 (Post 22176310)

Erm better don't try if u go for look. Massage I didn't try. Ps quite heavy.

Bella like what bro said piano.

Bowie for me ok maybe due to, I knew her few years ago. Used to be slimmer but now put on weight

Tho66 26-03-2023 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 22176202)
Geylang road near Kallang mrt got 1. The auntie jug damn big and $50 for bra down and total sucking. Haha!

Firstly, thanks to Bro bignehneh for sharing with me this Thai massage shop & ml details.

As due to my bz traveling schedule my body began to have several aching spots as I’m getting older already. With the contact details given by Bro bignehneh I decided that I should take a visit to this Thai massage place to ease my aching body.

Below is my rating for this place & ml.

Massage Place: 7.5
The shop is near to Kallang MRT station & a short walking distance away. The shop interior is quite nice with soft music being played. Each massage areas is separated by curtains & the massage mattress is on the floor.

ML Look: 6.5
She is a Thai MILF so don’t expect a young SYT look. She is still look presentable & not GILF type.

Massage Skill: 9
She is quite detailed in her massage & keep asking me whether her strength is ok or not. She managed to ease all my aching areas which I now feels more relaxed.

RTM: Yes definitely. Please read my FR to find out the reason why I will RTM.

HJ: 9

Damage: $50 (60 minutes massage) + $50 (HJ)

FR:
Upon reaching the place, I signed in & requested for ML (Jxxe) & paid for the 60mins massage. The receptionist then led me to the massage areas & asked me to change. After a short while, Jxxe stepped into the massage areas. She is quite friendly towards me & requested me to lay down on my stomach. Throughout the massage session, we were able to talk many things & from these conversations I managed to find out that she has been working here in S’pore for 7 years, currently staying in old airport road & sharing a room with her colleague which costs $700/month, she will be going back to her hometown on 8 Apr for 2 weeks as her mum needs to be hospitalized for a health issue, etc. While continuing a conversation with me, she is able to massage my body back very detailed without missing a spot. After finishing my body back, she starts to shift downwards to my leg areas & that’s where the teasing of my groin & ass hole starts. You must coordinate with her massage of your leg areas by lifting up your ass higher so that she is able to tease your groin & ass areas more to make your tool to enjoy more.

After finishing the back areas, she asked me to flip over that’s when she signal to me on whether I want to HJ or not. Of course I want the HJ after those teasing by her my tool can’t tahan anymore & wanting to release. She then signal a cost of $50 & I agreed on the spot. She then pull away my shorts & starts to apply the oil on my tool. She then pull down her bra to show to me her D-cup boobs & also started to do the HJ in a slow rhythm. I then pull her over to let me suck both her breast & she seems to enjoy my breast sucking. I then pulled down her mask to expose her mouth & she immediately lower down her head to suck my nipples to make me even more enjoyable & high! With all these sucking & HJ motions my tool didn’t take long to cough out all the protein furiously with nice feelings which is different from those mechanical HJ done by other MLs.

After the HJ, she went out to bring in a hot towel & help me to clean up. After the clean up, she then proceeded to massage my head areas which makes me to relax my mind. After my head massage, she then asked me to sit up & put my hands behind my head. She then locked her hands behind & starts to swing my body to the left-hand side & then right-hand side. I can hear that there is a bone cracking sound on both sides when she swing my body. Next comes, she begun to arch my body backwards & my neck areas gave out a few bone cracking sounds! The cracking of my neck areas really makes my neck no longer feels very stiff.

After the massage session is over I paid Jxxe the $50 which I find it quite worth & wear back my clothings. Jxxe continued to accompany me till I leave the shop. She also gave to me her hp number so that I can let her know before I go down to the massage shop.

One last note, please pm bro bignehneh if you want the shop & ml details. Thanks 😊

Pppsssttt 27-03-2023 02:21 AM

Quote:

Bro bignehneh, can share me the big jug auntie detail?

afterburn 27-03-2023 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tho66 (Post 22184394)
The shop is near to Kallang MRT station & a short walking distance away.

This row has a few Thai massage shops but seriously mostly old ladies or plump milfs. Not worth 50+50 but they always open nego with this pricing. If you stand your ground, can get away with less.

Think about it, 50+50 can get the same at a spa elsewhere with room or with attached shower and younger milf. The ml at this stretch also know it.

bpafree39 27-03-2023 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellme (Post 22179679)
Erm better don't try if u go for look. Massage I didn't try. Ps quite heavy.

Bella like what bro said piano.

Bowie for me ok maybe due to, I knew her few years ago. Used to be slimmer but now put on weight

That’s what I’m afraid of, these MLs and FLs are all experts in PS… thanks bro

yesscenter 27-03-2023 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afterburn (Post 22184884)
This row has a few Thai massage shops but seriously mostly old ladies or plump milfs. Not worth 50+50 but they always open nego with this pricing. If you stand your ground, can get away with less.

Think about it, 50+50 can get the same at a spa elsewhere with room or with attached shower and younger milf. The ml at this stretch also know it.

There are 2 shops that I know
Natural spa n lucky spa

At lucky you can try Chris, good massage n hj

yesscenter 27-03-2023 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tho66 (Post 22184394)
Firstly, thanks to Bro bignehneh for sharing with me this Thai massage shop & ml details.

As due to my bz traveling schedule my body began to have several aching spots as I’m getting older already. With the contact details given by Bro bignehneh I decided that I should take a visit to this Thai massage place to ease my aching body.

Below is my rating for this place & ml.

The shop is near to Kallang MRT station & a short walking distance away. The shop interior is quite nice with soft music being played. Each massage areas is separated by curtains & the massage mattress is on the floor.

ML Look: 6.5
She is a Thai MILF so don’t expect a young SYT look. She is still look presentable & not GILF type.

Massage Skill: 9
She is quite detailed in her massage & keep asking me whether her strength is ok or not. She managed to ease all my aching areas which I now feels more relaxed.

RTM: Yes definitely. Please read my FR to find out the reason why I will RTM.

HJ: 9

Damage: $50 (60 minutes massage) + $50 (HJ)

FR:
Upon reaching the place, I signed in & requested for ML (Jxxe) & paid for the 60mins massage. The receptionist then led me to the massage areas & asked me to change. After a short while, Jxxe stepped into the massage areas. She is quite friendly towards me & requested me to lay down on my stomach. Throughout the massage session, we were able to talk many things & from these conversations I managed to find out that she has been working here in S’pore for 7 years, currently staying in old airport road & sharing a room with her colleague which costs $700/month, she will be going back to her hometown on 8 Apr for 2 weeks as her mum needs to be hospitalized for a health issue, etc. While continuing a conversation with me, she is able to massage my body back very detailed without missing a spot. After finishing my body back, she starts to shift downwards to my leg areas & that’s where the teasing of my groin & ass hole starts. You must coordinate with her massage of your leg areas by lifting up your ass higher so that she is able to tease your groin & ass areas more to make your tool to enjoy more.

After finishing the back areas, she asked me to flip over that’s when she signal to me on whether I want to HJ or not. Of course I want the HJ after those teasing by her my tool can’t tahan anymore & wanting to release. She then signal a cost of $50 & I agreed on the spot. She then pull away my shorts & starts to apply the oil on my tool. She then pull down her bra to show to me her D-cup boobs & also started to do the HJ in a slow rhythm. I then pull her over to let me suck both her breast & she seems to enjoy my breast sucking. I then pulled down her mask to expose her mouth & she immediately lower down her head to suck my nipples to make me even more enjoyable & high! With all these sucking & HJ motions my tool didn’t take long to cough out all the protein furiously with nice feelings which is different from those mechanical HJ done by other MLs.

After the HJ, she went out to bring in a hot towel & help me to clean up. After the clean up, she then proceeded to massage my head areas which makes me to relax my mind. After my head massage, she then asked me to sit up & put my hands behind my head. She then locked her hands behind & starts to swing my body to the left-hand side & then right-hand side. I can hear that there is a bone cracking sound on both sides when she swing my body. Next comes, she begun to arch my body backwards & my neck areas gave out a few bone cracking sounds! The cracking of my neck areas really makes my neck no longer feels very stiff.

After the massage session is over I paid Jxxe the $50 which I find it quite worth & wear back my clothings. Jxxe continued to accompany me till I leave the shop. She also gave to me her hp number so that I can let her know before I go down to the massage shop.

One last note, please pm bro bignehneh if you want the shop & ml details. Thanks 😊

You have her phone number, be her regular and soon she will let you
Fuck her
I have lot of experience with Thai ml, they are very accommodating and after a few time you can save condom money
Try it

Stassyb0b 27-03-2023 09:31 AM

Quote:

Hi bignehneh, able to share ctc? Thanks!

Westspider 27-03-2023 10:22 AM

Quote:

Bro bignehneh, can share where is the spa?

4Dguru 27-03-2023 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afterburn (Post 22184884)

Last time one hour only $40. They increased to $50 after 8 % GST

AlMinH 27-03-2023 11:09 AM

Quote:

Which one? Can share ? There got 2 Thai and 1 PRC shops.

lovethem 27-03-2023 01:07 PM

Quote:

Bro, may i have the contact? Thanks!

mao86 27-03-2023 07:02 PM

Quote:

Yoz bro can share this ML.. thanks alot in advance

d34d 28-03-2023 12:51 AM

Quote:

Can share her contact bro.
Thanks

and199233 28-03-2023 02:09 PM

Quote:

Hi able to share