The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Prostate Massage Lovers Fall in! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=867508)

Beckham07 19-09-2023 03:12 PM

Re: Prostate Massage Lovers Fall in!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 (Post 22670613)
Ahh. When I text her, she told me today full, this is how I judge. But again she is a legend and I am sure has many 熟客

She must have known u are the guy keep talking about her in forum:D
So tell u today full ,dont wan to entertain u.

sake303 19-09-2023 03:15 PM

Visited Maya many years ago. The place was clean, more like a salon. She seemed to be knowledgeable in this skill. But more like a nurse than a mei nie. She brought me to a powerful orgasms while stroking the prostate. Not for someone looking for syt.

Kingston7 19-09-2023 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timeliness (Post 22670188)
Hi bros I just came back from a session with her and it's legit. It's in a discreet part of TB and I went late at night.

Asked her to focus on my legs (and the middle leg of course, but that comes later) as I run a lot.

She was really good at what she does to get rid of the knots and pressed on the lymphatic nodes as well.

Then she did a hdly and out of nowhere, she stuck a finger and probed the prostate 😨 I'm not sure if she had a finger condom on though.

But it doesn't stop there, she got me hard enough just to continue her hdly before asking me to turn around, and that's when it really starts..

She started clearing the veins and did something similar to jg, making sure the tendons are fine and there's no pain.

I went through a few rounds of edging, pressing on my lymphatic nodes, prodding the prostate and back to edging again.

The finale was massaging the prostate internally and hj till I came, I'll definitely return to this place again.

Bro, sound awesome. Please share contact :)

timeliness 19-09-2023 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingston7 (Post 22672295)
Bro, sound awesome. Please share contact :)

Please ask @sleepster instead as he's the one who provided the contact to me.

hornyxiaoboy2 19-09-2023 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sake303 (Post 22671824)
Visited Maya many years ago. The place was clean, more like a salon. She seemed to be knowledgeable in this skill. But more like a nurse than a mei nie. She brought me to a powerful orgasms while stroking the prostate. Not for someone looking for syt.

Lol she still around? See her name so many times but never try before.

Anotherboi 19-09-2023 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sake303 (Post 22671824)

Is this the same Maya at orchard area?

iwc54 19-09-2023 10:48 PM

Hi Bro

Please share Soda contact! Thanks

sake303 19-09-2023 11:01 PM

Maya in Orchard area many years ago. Not sure still there or not.

klthbm 20-09-2023 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 (Post 22670613)
Ahh. When I text her, she told me today full, this is how I judge. But again she is a legend and I am sure has many 熟客

HAHA, sometimes she also lazy work or hangover. Have happen a few times before when I made appointment.

needforboobs 20-09-2023 06:33 AM

Soda choose her customers because she has too good demand. A lot of new customers go to her for prostate and jg, and she make so good money from them and no need open leg. If she tell you full, it's mebbe due to her not wanting to do your hanky panky business.

hornyxiaoboy2 20-09-2023 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klthbm (Post 22673349)
HAHA, sometimes she also lazy work or hangover. Have happen a few times before when I made appointment.

Lol ya sia, hate booking her in the morning, always late one:D

SMRTLTD 20-09-2023 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by needforboobs (Post 22673679)
Soda choose her customers because she has too good demand. A lot of new customers go to her for prostate and jg, and she make so good money from them and no need open leg. If she tell you full, it's mebbe due to her not wanting to do your hanky panky business.

She dunnid to take many customers daily one la..

Most book her for multiple sessions also..

Nothing to do with open leg or not lol..

jammer074 20-09-2023 01:50 PM

[QUOTE=timeliness;22670188]Hi bros I just came back from a session with her and it's legit. It's in a discreet part of TB and I went late at night.

Asked her to focus on my legs (and the middle leg of course, but that comes later) as I run a lot.

She was really good at what she does to get rid of the knots and pressed on the lymphatic nodes as well.

Then she did a hdly and out of nowhere, she stuck a finger and probed the prostate 😨 I'm not sure if she had a finger condom on though.

Bro, can share contact

timeliness 20-09-2023 01:56 PM

[QUOTE=jammer074;22674757]
Quote:

Originally Posted by timeliness (Post 22670188)
Hi bros I just came back from a session with her and it's legit. It's in a discreet part of TB and I went late at night.

Bro, can share contact

Please ask @sleepster instead as this is his contact. Not nice for me to share contact unless he's okay with it.

Anotherboi 29-09-2023 09:18 AM

FR for Kele

Looks: 8.5/10. From picture maybe discount 10%. Slim and quite petite with natural soft squishy boobs (C cup?).

Service: 9/10. Kele stripped to just her undies and started off with a short back massage. Damn her hands and body was so soft and smooth, hard on just from her hands fluttering on my body.
Some ass teasing before BJ until just before I release, she stop to move to ass poke with hdly. Her hands quite small but damn she really sticked it in me, felt like getting ass raped. Getting attacked from front and back until release gao gao.
Then juagen, balls hurt but still acceptable not too pain kind.
Although she did use some phone at start but still acceptable as only first 5-10 mins then is full focus. But given the range of experience in one session, I left a happy man.
Saw her SM tools in the living room but personally not into SM, maybe for other bros who interested can give it a shot.

Damage: 2B+2R (+tips)