The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=349234)

Chcknbbq 16-05-2024 03:22 PM

Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://bfsg.social/showthread.php?t...highlight=miya

Miya from Lust365.

Looks: 8.5/10 cute and similar to photo but better.
Figure: 9/10, Small build, likely 150cm++, I carried her haha!
BBBJ: 9.5/10 She takes action when I was sitting on the bed and waiting for her to exit from the washroom, she attack my nipples and started to rub my ding dong and blow. Solid good!
FJ: 9/10 Accommodates varies positions! She damn horny and good at riding. Both my shot done when she on top. I just like the way she rock and grind plus the hard pounding.
Frenching: 8/10 Yes, she enjoys it, pull my face my towards her.

Overall: 9/10
She did uses her phone abit but she kept talking to me. We laid down chat randomly and look at each other while we rest.

rihnohorn 16-05-2024 03:29 PM

https://okt.social/showthread.php?t=984958&highlight=

Miso
FG

90% similar to the photos on her thread. In fact I think she looks much better in real life

She has a slim and sexy body with nice curves. She stands around 168 ish

I love the way how she BBBJ on my 2IC. When she BBBJ on my 2IC she will go to my 2IC balls and start to give them a good licking.

FJ with her was a total enjoyment. She have a sexy body which is very nice to bonk and also a pretty face for me to keep looking when bonking her. We tried Missionary, Cowgirl and Doggy positions the best position for me with her is Cowgirl and Missionary position.

forcestrike 16-05-2024 03:30 PM

https://i.ibb.co/16tL2hq/1715771999408.jpg

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=986239

Had Mina during lunch break

Looks about 95% close to posted image. reminded me of a local babe i hooked up with awhile back.

She have a really tight body, lean with natural boobs and perky butt.

Cleaned me super duper well, from neck to toes, not a spot was missed. We dried up and went back to the room

Started with her cat bath, licking, kissing with the occasional nibbles all over the body

She started slowly but with strong suction
She gradually pick up the pace and pushed mina into her mouth deeper and deeper. I couldn’t take it any long.

She climbed on top of me and grind her pussy along the length of mini me, while playing with her own boobs, i was in total agony from her teasing.

I was in heaven.

lmf07 16-05-2024 03:40 PM

Melon from flirtygirls

Thanks okt fg for slotting me in fast n prompt

Melon was in her early 20s and she breaks the ice easy

She speaks good English and very playful too 9/10

Her pussy is damn tight and I feel like fucking a virgin when I tried to penerate her

Her moan is soft at first but ones her horny button activated, I think from kitten to tiger on bed

She can really fuck long time with good stamina 9/10

We did spend a good time together and she loves Singapore too which compare to her hometown

Good attitude, young and tight lady indeed

mykopi 16-05-2024 03:46 PM

Nan - Rollypolly

Looks 9/10 young and sexy looking. pretty syt, love it when she smiles

Body 9/10 slim , lightweight, good for carry fuck all over the room

French 10/10 tongue fighter, GFE to the max, even hug me when we were going to wash up

Bbbj 9/10 sensational feeling, very skillfull, knows how to please her man with her small yet power suction mouth

Fj: 10/10 Accommodate with multiple posture, very tight, very wet, no ky needed. her expression enjoying turns me on even more. Sexy soft moans

johnsnow2179 16-05-2024 03:58 PM

For for Sami from TGT

https://samsforum.site/showthread.php?t=985631

I’ve already RTF’d and will see her at least once more before she leaves.
Looks just like the pictures (with a very small discount for the filters).
Very pretty, small and in great shape.
An amazing ass and enhanced boobs but they look and feel real.
Her service and skill level is amazing.
Helping me undress, folding my clothes, towelling down after the shower.
BBBJ is excellent. DFK throughout and the massage was better than what I get in some shops.
A real GEM, please treat her well.

Jtbc1983 16-05-2024 04:09 PM

Miso from flirtygirls

Texted okt for a morining slot and headed over to the location near east with ample parking nearby

Miso was slutty and wild, her body is slim and I love her perky ass

Our tongues locked together and she on top on me when she was catbathing me

She slowly lick my body from my neck to my balls making me damn shiok n high

Her blowjob skills are good which newly made me blusted all out before fucking her

Caps me on and we did doggy, missionary and ended her riding me on top

She ask me grab both her boobs and she rock hard on me before we both cummed hard together

hardygordy 16-05-2024 04:12 PM

Short FR for Nicky from Seduction.

Looks: 9/10 same as pics. Slutty horny chiobu type
Boobs: 8.5/10 all natural boobies nice for her petite body
Body: 8.5/10 small size body frame. Fair smooth skin as well
Blowjob: 9/10 experienced long sucks with slurps & with balls licking as well. Fucking good no joke.
Catbath: 8.5/10 like to roam around nips and neck great foreplay with frenching
Pussy: 9/10 short-trimmed. natural waterfall and odourless. sensitive too.
FJ: 9/10 Very flexible body. Multiple position done-ed. Very accomodating. Dont see her like shy shy, in bed she give no chance one.
GFE: 9/10 limited english but she is very friendly and chatty attitude. ting-tong patten.

Summary: at her mid 20's. A experience service oriented FL is what she is. Born to be natural horny & slutty is her forte. Expect a mild commando from her. Very outgoing girl attitude where you will feel comfortable with her for the whole 90 min session. Dont miss her bros.

saynoevil 16-05-2024 04:39 PM

https://i.ibb.co/3Ntmfd2/1715829981464.jpg

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=986241
Girl: Tip

Looks: 8.5/10 - fair and pretty, discount 5% from photos
Body: 9/10 - slim and fair, perky ass, natural boobs that’s soft to grab
Boobs: 8/10 - natural boobs and sensitive erected nipples
Frenching: 8/10 – very passionate gentle and nice tongue fight
Painting: 8/10 - wet, clean shaven, no smell and twerks her ass during 69
Bbbj: 8/10 - slow, sensual and wet
FJ: 8/10 - tight and wet, no ky needed, accommodating and doggie is the best for her perky ass

ianboiboi 16-05-2024 04:54 PM

https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.php?t=986097

Fr for Terminal21 Pim

Looks: Discount a bit, pretty and same as photos.

French: French all the way no reservations, if you're a frencher then your energy will match causing fireworks

Body: Just nice not skinny not fat. Butt not flat, shapely.

Boobs: Big, should be more than C. Very dosft and smells damng old, I kept inhaling her cleavage

Bbbj: Slow and sensational blowing, looks at me to create mood. No teeth at all. She's young but she seems experienced and know what to do, perhaps this is not her first time in the trade

Fj: Deep kisses, give me the horny and enjoying look. Sucks her own finger to turn me on. Accommodating to every position i want and no complain to however long I did her. But I can't last long lah, low mileage pussy

GFE: very good, already felt the lovers feel with her DFK

Overall: Great session ofc willing to come back

alanys 16-05-2024 05:48 PM

Fr for Peach
Terminal21
https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=986101

Look : Looks as the pictures are provided nice fair skin tone no blemishes for me pretty looking FL, can passed of as Chinese

Body : Soft and smooth is the word for it not the biggest of boobs but still a handful, nicely shaped body and slim

BBBJ : Wah damn solid one and watch her doing it was a treat itself. Very good suction with mix of licking around lil bro from time to time, angled herself to let u enjoy the show. One oft he best BJ I got from a SYT girl

FJ : Beautifully done. Very arousing. The way she teased me by playing my cock on her opening while kissing me blew me off. Super horny girl, ride me while she plays with her tits grabbed my hand and placed it on her waist... Couldn't tahan, I shoot while burying my face on her tits

RTF: In between shots we cuddled and chatted. English is very basic but nothing gt can't do. Very very worth the bonk especially she only 22 y.o

Magellan56 16-05-2024 05:50 PM

Miya ( Lust365 )

Looks: 8.5/10 looks decent. Every one will like as she gas charming features

Body: 9/10 petite

Bbbj: 9/10 steady and clean. She can sort of take it deap. Wet ans with some moaning sounda also

Fj: 9/10 she is horny, can tell as sge gets wet very easily. She also accomodated most of my request and enthusiasm

Rtf: yes.

It felt like we knew each other long ago. Felt natural, not forced. I like it

Pj90210 16-05-2024 06:09 PM

Idea
Ad in KinkyThai TG.

I had shared her FR before. RTF so wouldn't write fine details.

Real picture, real traditional thai beauty. She may look icy initially but once you chat up, GFE is high. She remembered me. She has a classy vibe of a Geisha, not those mess-up FL. Those 赵薇 eyes are beautiful imo. Not shy with eye contact when bonking, really mesmerising. Soft smooth skin, petite with hour glass figure and nice boobs. Can zhut and paint. FJ: All u can bonk.

Able to converse in deeper topic in simple English. Room is nice too. Small 2x gd morning towels but it's fresh and clean. East side near the coast.

She won't be here for long. Maybe that's the reason she's not ad in SBF listing.
Great bonk with great price. Left her a small tip.
Highly recommended.
Thanks okt for the smooth booking. YMMV.

undeads 16-05-2024 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lzep (Post 23313900)

Nami, Galaxyxscorts
https://okt.social/showthread.php?t=985205&highlight=

Book a slot this morning @11am, instruction was clear by okt. Location discreet.

Nami chio looking and photo advertise in forum is really what i saw and what i get! She has the height and sexy figure, white and smooth skin. Dressed up in her sexy lingerie and welcome me warmly into her room.

One thing good about Nami is she will follow my requests and very soft spoken lady. Like to chi chat too.

Service wise her blowjob was good. Can blow constantly and i did use my dick to smack her mouth, she never give me any black face and willing to let me do it.

Foreplay with her and she gets wet easily, no gel needed. Caps on and pump her in missionary, she gave me the horny reaction/ expression. Told her to flip over doggie she accomodate and when she bent! Woohoo! Pump her deep and with tremendous speed till i cum.

Had a great session and satisfied level was 9/10. Will arrange a return session for her soon. Anyway okt if read this please bring in more good promo too🙏

Got Promo rate from OKT. And bro posted here is truth. Thanks for the smooth arrangement.

HumbleDude 16-05-2024 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumbleDude (Post 23330347)
FAIR, YOUNG SYT LOOKING THAT GIVES ME WINGS

It's been awhile since I've had my Tom yum fix in this dome, inquired a few stables but couldn't find one that fit my timing so went to my favourite stable that have produced gems to my liking and was recommended sweet Mint

The good thing is she looks very close to her photo above, you won't be surprised WYSIWYG, fair like Chinese with no Thai tan (her smooth cheeks will become red easily when she's high and I love pinching her smooth red cheeks during FJ), unblemished face just like photo, young smooth 23 year old body, natural B cup perky butt, only baby fats bakness level 4.

She answered the door with a smile that melts the heart and gave me a boner that I couldn't resist immediately pulling her close to me and planting a deep French kiss with tongue and mouth smacking even before the door could fully close and her room mate right behind her in the living room, the best part is when she reciprocated with dfk, I knew this will be an exceptional session and I was right. She's very easy to get high.

She pulled me into the room while I'm still kissing her like a couple who can't get enough of each other past her room mate, once inside the room our faces lips mouth were stuck to each other as I worked my hands to grab her natural breasts as she moaned through our lips but when I reached down outside her panties and grabbed her pussy it exhibits an uncontrollable reaction from her like she's getting another level of high... Wow! Unzipped my pants and let it slip to the floor pushed her to the bed and she was laughing but loving it pulled her panties out and threw them on the other side of the bed seeing her naked body gave me a hard on she anticipated that we are going to do it like bunnies there and then which we did. I was feeling too horny and decided to slip open the curtains to get some light in leaving the translucent layer as a precaution, she was shy at first but was too high being banged to worry about the curtains. She has sensitive boobs and pussy, loves it when I lick her boobs, tilting her head back and closing her eyes in enjoyment, when I go slow putting my dick in and out of her pussy, her body jerks and she pulled me in wanting my hard dick to pump her hot and wet pussy. She especially likes it when you pump at an angle towards her G spot and reciprocate by moving her lower body to meet with mine in unison.

Went down next to give her shaven pussy a tongue lashing and guess what it taste like? Slightly sourish with a tinge of sweetness, the taste reminds me of red bull zero sugar version. Somehow tasting her pussy just gave me the additional boost just like red bull

So with the added wings we continue in missionary for more than 30 mins our lips locked, she pulling me to feast on my lips, her face in ecstacy while mouthing the words good and a mix of Thai until I cummed leaving the both of us in a pile of sweat. When I came she pulled my dick in and came as well, her pussy pulsating with my dick, not wanting to leave the position as we both enjoyed each other pulsating organs. Can tell that she enjoys a good sex which she told me she did. Even in the shower when I lifted her legs rubbing my dick on her pussy, she obliged letting me rub all over it as if we're about to do it in the toilet, but rather be safe not do it in the wet toilet or risk injuring each other :p

Headed back into the room and she was already in gf mode pecking my shoulder, neck and mouth in anticipation for round 2.

Verdict: For Bros who are sick of getting landmines and FL that look different from photos, if her photos are to your liking, check this SYT out, I guarantee you won't be surprised in terms of looks. She can speak some English and Korean, very compliant with your requests and is easily aroused. Bros that are into natural boobs, hers are naturally soft, boob lovers might want to look elsewhere.

RTF Mint but bro Staminadick has beaten my record and RTF after less than 12 hrs

Higher GFE this time dfk from the door to her room and had a slow sensual session vs the hot intense session the first time.

Had a better look at her and she's low mileage young type, even her face and body has baby fats, that doesn't mean she's fat in any way, just cute syt instead of chio. Couldn't resist those apple red smooth cheeks which appears when she's high and can't resist smooching and pinching those smooth cheeks.

Her pussy is low mileage and tight, more importantly very easy to get high and when she's high her body jerks uncontrollably.

This time managed to get some massage in between and it's not bad since she had massage experience in Korea.

Teased her in the shower by rubbing her pussy lips and her body jerks in ecstacy saying she can't control it lol

After session while walking to the door grabbed my butt, dfk many times not wanting to let go if not strong sure kena kc