The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=40761)

WarPig 04-04-2013 02:40 PM

Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf (Post 8771932)
WarPig, I am a retired soldier on a measly pension...... so I freelance in a variety of jobs...... :p

No problem bro, got any lobang can still pm me. Anything is still better than sitting around shaking legs. :)

Geylander 07-04-2013 02:38 PM

For those going to get married or already married, I have this quote for you: "The most important thing in life is not how much sacrifice you'd made, or how hard you'd tried; it's the decision you made."

God bless.

PREM8619 07-04-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geylander (Post 8788798)
Hi, need someone advise me here.

Since you also agree to the divorce then dun contest the 1st part.. ie the divorce.

The 2nd part is the Ancillary proceedings... this part you have to contest vigorously as it may screw you up for the rest of your life.

reborn4ever 16-04-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funzio (Post 8730927)
If you intend to rely on the PI's report for your divorce proceedings, please make sure it is a licensed and registered PI firm as the courts will only accept reports from registered PIs.

However, if you just want to know the going ons for your own knowledge..... then it is alrite to engage a freelancer as they are generally cheaper. As a guide, a 3-day job is roughly about $1K all-in.

Thank bro, don't you have any contact of the PI can pm me?

Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf (Post 8746432)
That's cheap..... I charge $1K for a one day job.

Hi bro, that x 1k per day..
I don't think I can afford.

99546 16-04-2013 11:56 PM

Hi, Bros, I need urgent reply from you guys

This is story from the start,

I caught my wife having affair twice on 2011 but I forgive her coz though tat she will changed, and I think of my child. After the incident happened, I got went for family counselling centre for counselling. Coz having a hard times tat time. I try to save this relationship and family back. But she don feel like. Now I wana divorce with her. I got some questions to ask and make me very confuse.

Is it if we have agree everything like property, the child, and money that involve, Can do in smooth divorce?

Can I retain the flat? The flat is under my name, and her name is under occupier.

Do I have to separate the money that is under my name?

I hope experienced Bro or any lawyers here can help me answer the question? Thanks alot. Hope to get you all reply ASAP.

Ninja_Assassin 17-04-2013 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99546 (Post 8839474)
Hi, Bros, I need urgent reply from you guys

This is story from the start,

I caught my wife having affair twice on 2011 but I forgive her coz though tat she will changed, and I think of my child. After the incident happened, I got went for family counselling centre for counselling. Coz having a hard times tat time. I try to save this relationship and family back. But she don feel like. Now I wana divorce with her. I got some questions to ask and make me very confuse.

Is it if we have agree everything like property, the child, and money that involve, Can do in smooth divorce?

Can I retain the flat? The flat is under my name, and her name is under occupier.

Do I have to separate the money that is under my name?

I hope experienced Bro or any lawyers here can help me answer the question? Thanks alot. Hope to get you all reply ASAP.

What is your grounds for divorce? You cannot use adultery as it happened in 2011..... for adultery to be used as a grounds for divorce must be within 6 months of discovery. The grounds for divorce is important as it will affect your ancillary proceedings.

99546 17-04-2013 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin (Post 8839657)
What is your grounds for divorce? You cannot use adultery as it happened in 2011..... for adultery to be used as a grounds for divorce must be within 6 months of discovery. The grounds for divorce is important as it will affect your ancillary proceedings.

Bro Ninja Assassin,

If the grounds of divorce is just a normal divorce. And we have agreed what we share. Is possible that I can retain my flat?

Ninja_Assassin 21-04-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99546 (Post 8840284)
Bro Ninja Assassin,

If the grounds of divorce is just a normal divorce. And we have agreed what we share. Is possible that I can retain my flat?

"Normal divorce"? You need to give state a reason for the divorce application. There is no such thing as normal divorce. :rolleyes:

guess67 21-04-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin (Post 8863472)
"Normal divorce"? You need to give state a reason for the divorce application. There is no such thing as normal divorce. :rolleyes:

Ya u need to give a reason to file for divorce and is subjected to court's approval

Frankiestine 21-04-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99546 (Post 8840284)
Bro Ninja Assassin,

There are only four grounds you can use to file for divorce
1. Adultery (But must substantiated with photograpic evidence and within 6 months of being caught)
2. Desertion (All reasonable attempts has been made to try and locate person but failed, can file 3 years after the person was last seen or heard)
3. Separation (Normally 3 to 4 years after letter of separation issued, one trick is to backdate the letter so you don't have to wait out the time frame but that is if both parties agrees to it)
4. Unreasonable Behaviour (This is your best option, can use any excuse under the sky, such as her adulterous behaviour has subjected you to undue mental torture you thought you could work it out but find you actually couldn't. She kept making snipe remarks about you and your manhood that why she had those affairs. Bascially it up to you to make her look bad and state anything that is detrimental to her character).

As for retaining the flat thou you are the owner, that is a tough call she might want to fight you for 50% of the flat and make you sell it. Take it from me, a woman can be a real bitch when her own survivor is at stake.

Ninja_Assassin 22-04-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankiestine (Post 8864927)
As for retaining the flat thou you are the owner, that is a tough call she might want to fight you for 50% of the flat and make you sell it. Take it from me, a woman can be a real bitch when her own survivor is at stake.

Most importantly, do you have a lawyer?
PM me if you need a good divorce lawyer (for guys only). :)

99546 24-04-2013 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin (Post 8866229)
Most importantly, do you have a lawyer?
PM me if you need a good divorce lawyer (for guys only). :)

Bro, can you introduce me a good divorce lawyer?

I went to law firm and ask the lawyer. The lawyer told me tat i can file under unreasonable behavior. And give her those bad points of her + having affair ( but I don have proof so she can denied of having affair coz 1 side say only) so can file under unreasonable behavior. But about the flat, I have to pay a lum some of money ( min 20k+ ) coz if not I can't buy flat in the first place. The lawyer say can done within 4 months if everything go smooth. But if not there is charges ( basic charges 3.5k + 2k + 3k ). I don noe is it ok to mention out the charges.

Bro, like to ask tat is the charges very exp? Do I have to pay her a lum some of money? But the lum some of money she can fight more if she want more. I thinking tat the lawyer like overall I have to pay more on the lum some of money and maybe the charges. Bro, what do u all think abt this lawyer? Can gif me any comments?

Thanks bro.

99546 24-04-2013 02:10 PM

Bros,

Can anyone tell me what the difference of custody and care and control? I very confused in this.

Frankiestine 24-04-2013 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99546 (Post 8880057)
Bros,

Can anyone tell me what the difference of custody and care and control? I very confused in this.

Custody and care/control goes hand in hand cos effectively the parent that has custody of the child gets to decide how to bring the child up.

Ninja_Assassin 25-04-2013 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99546 (Post 8878231)
Bro, can you introduce me a good divorce lawyer?

I went to law firm and ask the lawyer. The lawyer told me tat i can file under unreasonable behavior. And give her those bad points of her + having affair ( but I don have proof so she can denied of having affair coz 1 side say only) so can file under unreasonable behavior. But about the flat, I have to pay a lum some of money ( min 20k+ ) coz if not I can't buy flat in the first place. The lawyer say can done within 4 months if everything go smooth. But if not there is charges ( basic charges 3.5k + 2k + 3k ). I don noe is it ok to mention out the charges.

Bro, like to ask tat is the charges very exp? Do I have to pay her a lum some of money? But the lum some of money she can fight more if she want more. I thinking tat the lawyer like overall I have to pay more on the lum some of money and maybe the charges. Bro, what do u all think abt this lawyer? Can gif me any comments?

Thanks bro.

The fees are on the high side for basic charges.... you engage QC is it?

I have PMed you a reasonably cheap lawyer. He may be cheap but he IS good..... especially for fighting against the Womens Charter.