The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=775367)

5931 10-07-2020 06:46 PM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hamsup16 (Post 20087784)
When willl geylang openn......

They open since 19/6/20.

5931 10-07-2020 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grafitti1 (Post 20087933)
Lol? How did you even come up with the connections... It'd be easier for her to just look for Heng Chee How or even Denise Phua, then no need wait 4 years after she made the comment, to do it...

Nowadays making hate comment anti government comment is the trend around the world.

davidbeckham123 10-07-2020 08:59 PM

Good news! Geylang will open soon!

Dignified69 10-07-2020 09:32 PM

Happy Erection Day Everybody

supershaft 11-07-2020 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidbeckham123 (Post 20088091)

mai hao siao la?? where is the cheesepie sauce?? dont ell me in the pussy hor

flipflop21 11-07-2020 01:19 PM

Quote:

eh don't give people false hope leh

mao007 11-07-2020 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flipflop21 (Post 20089055)

All still closed L8H45
L8H43

L20H38

mao007 11-07-2020 08:48 PM

[QUOTE=mao007;20089566]All still closed L8H45
L8H43
L2041
Will upload photos later

supershaft 11-07-2020 09:41 PM

upload kumpui?.. close means close...

davidbeckham123 11-07-2020 09:53 PM

Will anyone trust my post? My points is -4.

deepfark 11-07-2020 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mao007 (Post 20089566)
All still closed L8H45
L8H43

L20H38

unlikely to be open until borders open. but wasn't there some talk about them being open 13 July? Guess fake news.

fatguy 12-07-2020 12:00 AM

Quote:

Sorry to burst your bubble... but soon... most likely earliest is end of the Jul, or in Aug. still a ways to go.

I think i said before... Geylang will open with other entertainment... KTV, VR gaming, clubs/pubs, sauna (i said spa before, i forgot its called sauna in the gay scene :D).

hopefully... they will announce the date that they can open, so at least they can start the process of getting approval (which will take a minimum of 2 weeks).

the good news, the government will have to allow these places to open sooner or later, they have no money coming in for the past few months, so they will need to allow them to open or risk having more companies closing down.

Most likely they will see the crowds next week as cinema's reopen, and take the cue from there on reopening other entertainment business.

cases wise... the numbers ain't that bad, we are looking are around 4 to 6 unlink cases in the community, so unless we see a sudden spike of unlinked cases (maybe 20 or so), which will point to a super spreader, we are currently on track.

Edward1 12-07-2020 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flipflop21 (Post 20089055)

OKTs are preparing for the reopening of shops eg putting up the notice at the entrance 1. Wear your mask 2. Scan QR code to check in 3. Temperature Check 4. Social distance of 1M. Customers must complete a health declaration form and you confirm that you don’t have members in the family on Q or SHD order and sign in and sign out.

OKTs have taped out certain seats for social distancing and ordered one time towels and bedsheets and hand hand sanitiser to reduce the risks.

I was told each wl will have a designated room for herself. Customers and wls are required to wear masks in the room. No BBBJ and catbath and only CBJ. AV have so far made 2 visits to several houses telling them the requirements and inspect the facilities. Meanwhile wls will go for Covid19 tests in batches. AV will do a final check to see all the conditions are met and OKTs may then get the green light to reopen the shops. But MOH will not announce the reopening of the business. OKTs and wls will inform their good customers of the actual date of resumption of trade. My guess of the actual date of is as good as yours. Let us keep the fingers crossed. But there will be no privacy for brothers. Beware of the risks!

grafitti1 12-07-2020 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatguy (Post 20089841)
Sorry to burst your bubble... but soon... most likely earliest is end of the Jul, or in Aug. still a ways to go.

I think i said before... Geylang will open with other entertainment... KTV, VR gaming, clubs/pubs, sauna (i said spa before, i forgot its called sauna in the gay scene :D).

hopefully... they will announce the date that they can open, so at least they can start the process of getting approval (which will take a minimum of 2 weeks).

Their approval process has already begun since last week and might've ended already. A number of houses are already approved and have implemented the safety measures last week such as the safe distancing tape, posters to remind customers on what to do before entering etc. Not sure if they've received the QR code for Safe Entry though but that is also required.

VR gaming outlets (see Annex A point 2.5) and spas have also reopened by the way. GL is inherently not as high risk in terms of super-spreading as some of the outlets you've mentioned so the chances of them reopening earlier than clubs/pubs/KTVs are significantly higher.

francoyck 12-07-2020 01:00 AM

18JUL - GRAND OPENING OF G E Y L A N G !!!!!