The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=775367)

kodsetthee 04-07-2020 01:59 PM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

With GL closed so long, any bros got contacts for a bonk? Any closed door deals to share? Pls pm me,TQ.

samyboy88 04-07-2020 02:04 PM

Think geylang brothel will closed down liao....if not due to covid then due to fact the fw here infecting each other ...so govt wontoen these houses and let them infect the girls and create another zombieland sg...

All thanks to these fw ...they just dont care and infect..if not sg should be like malaysia no local infect liai....which geylang boss can go on if even the girls left alrrady and will not want to get covid drom these fw.....its 40,000 above and still counting ...thank you FW...without them there is no geylang.

Dignified69 04-07-2020 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samyboy88 (Post 20077606)
Think geylang brothel will closed down liao....if not due to covid then due to fact the fw here infecting each other ...so govt wontoen these houses and let them infect the girls and create another zombieland sg...

All thanks to these fw ...they just dont care and infect..if not sg should be like malaysia no local infect liai....which geylang boss can go on if even the girls left alrrady and will not want to get covid drom these fw.....its 40,000 above and still counting ...thank you FW...without them there is no geylang.

Clearly not getting a Bonk is bad for health. Particularly mental health.

555Lover 04-07-2020 05:51 PM

I’m young and have no commitments yet so Safe Entry is not going to stop me from seeing my teerak hahah. She said her house has passed inspection with safety measures in place like social distancing tapes etc. Just not sure when they can start operating again.

TheIdesOfMarch 04-07-2020 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dignified69 (Post 20077738)
Clearly not getting a Bonk is bad for health. Particularly mental health.

Yeah except Singaporean society doesn't give a flying fuck about mental health, and is ridiculously conservative with some weird fucking sense of "morality shame" about something as natural as the human desire for touch and sex.

The biggest losers in this entire pandemic so far are the singles of Singapore of all ages. We've all been treated like we don't fucking exist and we don't have needs. As if all people should care about is having money in their pockets and a boss to answer to in a job.

Kanezap 04-07-2020 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 555Lover (Post 20077937)
I’m young and have no commitments yet so Safe Entry is not going to stop me from seeing my teerak hahah. She said her house has passed inspection with safety measures in place like social distancing tapes etc. Just not sure when they can start operating again.

Thats good news. Me too. I have no commitments. My mum also knows. So yea. Can't wait to bang those donkeys

555Lover 04-07-2020 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanezap (Post 20078069)
Thats good news. Me too. I have no commitments. My mum also knows. So yea. Can't wait to bang those donkeys

Wah bro you next level hahaha. If my parents got to know their son is a cheongster, they would probably exile me hahah!

Dignified69 04-07-2020 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanezap (Post 20078069)

Wa lau this bro is into bestiality. Neber know Geylang also cater to this.....must be one of the back alleys, though largely got cats and dogs, but who knows.

StealthBomber 04-07-2020 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch (Post 20077947)

The biggest losers in this entire pandemic so far are the singles of Singapore of all ages. We've all been treated like we don't fucking exist and we don't have needs. As if all people should care about is having money in their pockets and a boss to answer to in a job.

Definitely secured jobs first, else if no salary how to pay for bonks? :)

That aside, with hotels and cinema reopening, GL will probably follow suit in tandem with other entertainment venue such as watering holes.

If we really consider, risk of infection from all the above sources are probably no better or worse than GL.

StealthBomber 04-07-2020 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex8888 (Post 20075755)
Yeah, my PRC regular also said the same thing. Going at this rate and Covid19 infection is not abating, I am not sure the GK could reopen on 13 July. Sigh! I hope I am wrong.

The infection rate will be like this 10+ community cases for a long time and even this is considered okay and under control. That is why you see all this reopening being done. There may be cluster emerging like the tampines block but will be dealt the same way - by massive reaching out and testing all contacts.

This is the "new normal" they are saying.

Dignified69 04-07-2020 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kodsetthee (Post 20077595)
With GL closed so long, any bros got contacts for a bonk? Any closed door deals to share? Pls pm me,TQ.

Go to dome 3. Still got some Pho and some Caviar.

Dignified69 04-07-2020 09:40 PM

Field Report – Recent Reece of Our Playground

- Detailed Reece was conducted of all relevant houses from Lorong 8 to Lorong 20
- No house was open
- Had detailed discussion with a PRC house OKT who was supervising renovation of another house. This OKT recognized me and shared that he was converting his existing and new house into Viet house. He disclaimed any knowledge of any meeting with AV and was categorical that our playground would not be opening in July.
- Met another OKT of a non-PRC house. He also disclaimed knowledge of any meeting with AV. When asked of opening in one week or one month, he said definitely not in July.
- Both OKTs were not aware of any specific date or duration of opening
- Renovation was happening in 2045 and 2060
- Saw a tall delightfully bosomed girl enter one of the houses on Westerhout road

Note – Details of OKTs met have deliberately been kept vague.

Implications 1. Learn Viet if this is a new trend 2. Tahan some more 3. Pray

ffun161 04-07-2020 09:56 PM

So won't open any time soon?:confused::confused::confused::(:(:(

grafitti1 04-07-2020 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dignified69 (Post 20078231)
He disclaimed any knowledge of any meeting with AV and was categorical that our playground would not be opening in July.
- Met another OKT of a non-PRC house. He also disclaimed knowledge of any meeting with AV. When asked of opening in one week or one month, he said definitely not in July.
- Both OKTs were not aware of any specific date or duration of opening

Seems like AV just doesn't want them to spill any details. It simply doesn't make any sense whatsoever to implement the safety measures or get the ladies to go for checkup that early only to open in a much later time frame whereby then they're required to go for another monthly checkup.

Dignified69 04-07-2020 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffun161 (Post 20078261)
So won't open any time soon?:confused::confused::confused::(:(:(

Not in July for sure.