The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Reputation system update - 7 Nov 2017 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=60407)

ahTay 13-08-2011 03:03 PM

Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Quote:

Originally Posted by pleasezapme (Post 6227623)
Like to zap newbie ?

I am willing to get zap

Please zap me

Your nick is very irritating. You kiam teo zap

thesituation 13-08-2011 03:22 PM

bro, cant give one more chance?? from +172 to -182 overnight is super harsh leh :(

i now realise my mistake! i initially had no idea why my points kena zap until like that, but now that i read this thread, i know and acknowledge my mistake! my hard earned points and my ability to exchange info with other bros is gone! pleaseeee bro one more chance!!!!

ch18 13-08-2011 03:36 PM

Now i know why my points went to negative.......
Moderator please open your eyes and go check if i did contribute (thought not as much as some Bros) lah.
A forum is for all to contribute and have fun (be it zapping or upping other's point), a form of past-time and relaxation, since Moderator cannot accept what i did that's fine with me man.......

S.B.Y.1 13-08-2011 03:45 PM

[QUOTE=ch18;6228231]Now i know why my points went to negative.......
Moderator please open your eyes and go check if i did contribute (thought not as much as some Bros) lah. [QUOTE]

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=359838

7K plus posts and yet power all gone overnight too :(

As you mentioned it's all about FUN :D :cool: and soon you'll take it in your stride

sammyboyfor 13-08-2011 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ch18 (Post 6228231)
A forum is for all to contribute and have fun (be it zapping or upping other's point), a form of past-time and relaxation,

Yes the forum is about having fun and zapping and adding points is part and parcel of the game. However, when you use the rep system to fuck people without having the balls to leave your nick but stab them in the back with profanities, it may be fun for you but it is NOT FUN for the person you zapped.

When points are added, everyone leaves their nick with a "please up me back" request. You should therefore leave your nick so that those you fuck have the option to FUCK YOU BACK!:D

FUN needs to be a two way street and should not be at the expense of others.

sammyboyfor 13-08-2011 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 (Post 6228271)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=359838

7K plus posts and yet power all gone overnight too :(

As you mentioned it's all about FUN :D :cool: and soon you'll take it in your stride

You may be trying to garner sympathy here but you have conveniently left out the reason your previous nick was neutralised. I'll give you an opportunity to tell everyone what you and your gang tried to do to sammyboyforum.com :rolleyes:

thesituation 13-08-2011 04:27 PM

bro, can give me another chance and give my points back please? i admit my mistake and it was a stupid thing to do! but i also have contributed and shared a lot of this forum too! now i cant do much of that! PLEASE BRO! wont happen again!

+172 to -182 overnight is a HUGE punishment for one mistake! please consider that i'm an active contributor to this forum, and without my reputation points which i worked hard to get, i cant exchange info as much :(

thesituation 13-08-2011 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 6205182)
The profanity detector has revealed another violation of rule 8.

Quote:
thesituation zaps hotmale24 19:12, 6th Aug 2011 -1 you are full of shit. FUCK OFF!

The offending nick has been placed under moderation as a result.

i admit my mistake, and it was terrible of me to do such a thing. wont happen again, promise! lesson learnt after losing all my hard earned reputation points. please consider that i am an active contributor and always share and exchange info with other bros.

because of my one unfortunate and stupid mistake, i am unable to do so now! PLEASE may i have another chance and get my hard earned points and power back?

sammyboyfor 13-08-2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesituation (Post 6228443)
i admit my mistake, and it was terrible of me to do such a thing. wont happen again, promise! lesson learnt after losing all my hard earned reputation points. please consider that i am an active contributor and always share and exchange info with other bros.

because of my one unfortunate and stupid mistake, i am unable to do so now! PLEASE may i have another chance and get my hard earned points and power back?

You can still post. The only difference is that there'll be a slight delay before your posts appear. If you continue your contributions, you'll be back in positive territory in no time at all.

Alternatively, you can register a new nick and start at 20 points. It's a lot faster than working your way back from -171. :p You should consider yourself lucky that you seem to gain points very easily. You posted 75 messages and earned 171 points. I've posted 6145 messages over 10 years and only have 619 points.

There are periods where my points remain stagnant for months even though I've tried my best to be helpful.

ahTay 13-08-2011 04:51 PM

Why make for "something ideally zero occurence" to have an occurence ? Then say don't do it again ?

S.B.Y.1 13-08-2011 04:52 PM

Pak dont need sympathy mind you

Pak quest for viewership in Pak's thread

Pak shared a new forum to Pak's friend list and Sam block nick SBY - sharing is caring right

So there you have it

Anything Pak missed out Sam

sammyboyfor 13-08-2011 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 (Post 6228518)
Anything Pak missed out Sam

Yes. You left out the fact that you were part of a syndicate that sent out thousands of PMs advertising a new forum to compete with this one. The mistake they made was to send a copy to ME too. Otherwise, I never would have known.

Mind you I'm not afraid of competition. There are many competing forums where the webmasters behave like gentlemen and purchase space for advertising. I have even provided publicity FOC to start up sites after they requested my help.

If decent playboy.com owners had simply sent me a PM or email, we could easily have worked something out to the benefit of both parties.

Instead, they chose to recruit members covertly to send SPAM via the PM system instead so they could maximise publicity without having to pay a cent while costing me money in bandwidth and server resources.

sammyboyfor 13-08-2011 05:14 PM

The nick Elson has been placed under moderation. Clone of MaiDuaKang.

bulldozer101 13-08-2011 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 (Post 6228518)
Pak dont need sympathy mind you

Pak quest for viewership in Pak's thread

Pak shared a new forum to Pak's friend list and Sam block nick SBY - sharing is caring right

In Indo's culture, the title Bapak (Pak) & Ibu are accorded to people of high stature or seniority. it's a form of address; part of a respectful title.

However, here, day in day out i see someone calling himself Pak. That's sheer THICK-SKINNED. :rolleyes:

redant 13-08-2011 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 (Post 6227234)
Redant

Care to share what amuses you about lauliao and cloneking as well as the rep points and all when Pak didn't see you contributing positively to this forum.

Why should I explain to you ? If I remember correctly I am talking to lauliao and cloneking. I am waiting for them to reply. Why are you replying ? Could they be your clones too ? :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

I am redant and not related to anyone in this forum. You sure have a good imagination . :p