The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sex dolls (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=811988)

GeylangWanderer 23-04-2021 09:04 AM

Re: Sex dolls

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilXiao (Post 20594750)
I am currently using 叁卉。Its a silicone brand.
Used to own JY , EXdoll , 金山.

Nowadays silicone is much more softer. Silicone will age with time and it will get harder as it starts to leak oil. But appearance wise won't change much.

TPE still feels better for sex and cheaper. If its your first doll can try TPE first.
JY have silicone head (Waxed & realism) and TPE body.

If you want BJ , go for 叁卉.
TPE can blowjob but the head don't look beautiful to me.

Nice, i almost bought a sanhui, in fact sanhui was the first doll company i got attracted to. But now im looking at xycolo

JY doll also look good to me, good and cheap but dunno real thing that good anot so i hold back

ilXiao 26-04-2021 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer (Post 20597249)
Nice, i almost bought a sanhui, in fact sanhui was the first doll company i got attracted to. But now im looking at xycolo

JY doll also look good to me, good and cheap but dunno real thing that good anot so i hold back

Sanhui Sinodoll XYCOLO are like Redmi , mid range . powerful value for money.

The more expensive one like 人造人 and 美造人 are like the flagship. They are very realistic.

catdoll for loli.

JY have local version and export version. Export version generally have better quality skeleton.

Sanhui is good if you like blowjob. Their tongue and inner structure is well made, and mouth made to withstand. Actually their doll is made more for sex.

Xycolo 153cm have pre order back in 2019 May . It was damn cheap with very cute face. Like about 7k RMB .

Btw, dont go for 145cm . Go for at least 158 and above, or else sex you can't see anything most of the time.

There are many people who bought the doll just for sex and regretted it immediately after. That's why there is alot brand new doll are sold in the 2nd hand market.

They are heavy and dead fish. If you don't grow into her, you will just keep the doll on the shelf or sell them or something.

There are other that collect them for hobbies beside sex. They clean them, dress them and take photograph with them. It's like they have a own house made to keep them or something.

I hope you think this through before you own one. It is extremely tedious to sell the doll away. Even disposed of takes so much effort.

I remember I have to get rid of my exdoll 145- back in 2019 because my girlfriend found out about it during a video call and I have to get rid of it.

Anyway you will still need real sex even after you get the doll.

Hoping this July JB will open again.

username 05-05-2021 11:16 AM

Where do you order your doll or did you purchase them locally. For 2nd hand dolls is it much cheaper till you will think its worth despite being used.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ilXiao (Post 20602217)

The more expensive one like 人造人 and 美造人 are like the flagship. They are very realistic.

catdoll for loli.

JY have local version and export version. Export version generally have better quality skeleton.

Sanhui is good if you like blowjob. Their tongue and inner structure is well made, and mouth made to withstand. Actually their doll is made more for sex.

Xycolo 153cm have pre order back in 2019 May . It was damn cheap with very cute face. Like about 7k RMB .

Btw, dont go for 145cm . Go for at least 158 and above, or else sex you can't see anything most of the time.

There are many people who bought the doll just for sex and regretted it immediately after. That's why there is alot brand new doll are sold in the 2nd hand market.

They are heavy and dead fish. If you don't grow into her, you will just keep the doll on the shelf or sell them or something.

There are other that collect them for hobbies beside sex. They clean them, dress them and take photograph with them. It's like they have a own house made to keep them or something.

I hope you think this through before you own one. It is extremely tedious to sell the doll away. Even disposed of takes so much effort.

I remember I have to get rid of my exdoll 145- back in 2019 because my girlfriend found out about it during a video call and I have to get rid of it.

GeylangWanderer 13-05-2021 09:08 AM

Sigh

Thought geylang can open soon with vaccination going fine and no local cases

Now looks like no hope again

PredatorWolf 13-05-2021 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer (Post 20633946)
Sigh

Thought geylang can open soon with vaccination going fine and no local cases

Now looks like no hope again

2024, if you have confidence in the content of the screen grab and know what it means and the background of it.

bradpitt968 31-05-2021 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilXiao (Post 20602217)

catdoll for loli.

Wah, where do you keep the doll? Are you staying alone?

Got gf, then bang gf lah.

samseng 08-06-2021 10:37 PM

Orient doll from Japan.http://https://www.orient-doll.com

Try the Japanese doll. Look good too.https://www.orient-doll.com

mercedes500 11-06-2021 10:15 PM

Bought mine at this Pop Pop place near Aljunied MRT on Lorong 25A thank for the long sofa storage idea.

Datingafter35 12-06-2021 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercedes500 (Post 20682390)
Bought mine at this Pop Pop place near Aljunied MRT on Lorong 25A thank for the long sofa storage idea.

How do you avoid getting the ica to come after you for ordering a pedophile doll?

Datingafter35 12-06-2021 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max_priest (Post 20540455)
In Australia, it is illegal to import sex doll. One singaporean student was charged recently for importing sex doll from China. 😆

Singapore? Will have issues?

ilXiao 06-07-2021 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by username (Post 20619818)
Where do you order your doll or did you purchase them locally. For 2nd hand dolls is it much cheaper till you will think its worth despite being used.

Purchase online, just talk to the factory direct. Get all spec correct pay via taobao or bank transfer

Then get your own shipping or use their shipping. I use my own shipping because it is cheaper

ilXiao 06-07-2021 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradpitt968 (Post 20662874)
Wah, where do you keep the doll? Are you staying alone?

Got gf, then bang gf lah.

Doll is supplement , not a replacement for real sex. Damn convenient and safe. Save money in a long run too.

I kept a doll in each of my apartment in SG & TH. Keep doll in 娃娃收纳箱 and tuck it away.

GF in Chiang Rai. So right now life is just earning money and waiting for things to open up.

ilXiao 06-07-2021 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Datingafter35 (Post 20683282)
Singapore? Will have issues?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Datingafter35 (Post 20683279)
How do you avoid getting the ica to come after you for ordering a pedophile doll?

You want a pedo doll?
At your own risk man. Rules updated as of Jan 2020.

For normal doll it is fine I guess.

Threesacrowd 06-07-2021 04:30 PM

Be careful of the wig also. The cheaper version will stain the doll and it will be impossible to clean

soyabean89 05-09-2021 12:23 PM

how do you all dispose sexdoll in sg sia? sell as 2nd hand in carosell?
also anyone buy doll from https://www.realdollcollection.com? are they legit?