The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Merlin Tower (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=494764)

Eric2023 05-05-2024 01:52 AM

Re: Merlin Tower

Quote:

Originally Posted by aeaxus (Post 23297810)
Close to the bridge the coffee shop there, the girls are for play too. Mid 30s. Might just do a monthly thing. HMU if anyone wants to join. Likely on weekdays!

I alr pm u. Let's discuss

RadiantZ 07-05-2024 02:02 AM

Why the posts sent but don't appear one...

mousieboy 10-05-2024 01:36 PM

any bros wanna go in jb now?

kikiandcoco 18-05-2024 01:21 PM

Anyone tried the Prc girls between the bridge from city sq to merlin? May I know the rough rate and they would bring u to nearby hotel? Had no experience with freelance , thanks for the advice

yuanswang 18-05-2024 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kikiandcoco (Post 23344261)
Anyone tried the Prc girls between the bridge from city sq to merlin? May I know the rough rate and they would bring u to nearby hotel? Had no experience with freelance , thanks for the advice

Please read from few pages back.

Eric2023 19-05-2024 02:35 AM

Quote:

Prc quoted me rm 100. But all r fucking old n ugly in their 50s.

Eric2023 19-05-2024 02:38 AM

Quote:

In merlin tower,

I advise u don't go to the 1st floor end got this lady.thai. I try b4. Service very bad n likely a.ladyboy cos got Adam apple.

forastart2 19-05-2024 02:02 PM

The ladies there price range 100-150, take yr pick n neg, they stay either a lane away or furthest ard Sentosa area, few days back got 1 ard early 40s, brought her down B2 carpark for a quickie.

kikiandcoco 21-05-2024 11:23 PM

Thanks guys. I shall go explore this week .Gotta go before the school holdiay

yuanswang 25-05-2024 03:52 PM

Wants to go on this Monday. I'm not driving. How about coustom quea during this school holidays. Last time I quea 2.5hr standing. Plan to go around 2pm. I'm sure super long quea if morning after 9am.

mousieboy 28-05-2024 07:02 AM

Visited the same girl again last week.. but didn’t offered raw.. might be cause there was another lady serving another bro beside me .. haha, i also trying to keep my voice down with negotiations

Quote:

Originally Posted by mousieboy (Post 23258244)
Went in JB alone today to run some errands and my first time visiting Merlin Tower after roaming around this page.. just sharing my experience just so I don’t forget also..

Finally found the bridge to Merlin tower, and while on the bridge there’s a PRC lady that just kept talking to me asking me to follow her to hotel room.. was dam creep out by as so faster siam towards the stairs before entering the mall.

Roam around the ground floor once.. non of the look really caught my eye except for one near the middle of the mall on the left? Malay/Indon can speak simple English to her

Looks: 7/10 (kinda my type)
Boobs: Natural C+ / B
Massage: 7/10 Kind of soft but nice, no rush for time massage head to toe
FJ: 10/10 - very horny and she was wet

Will def RTF, did raw as my little bro was thinking at that moment - was doing it with condom but as a while she rode me, so was offered raw

makeyouhappy 04-06-2024 01:21 PM

My ML pushed me by 90 minutes, so had time to explore CS.

Took a short walk to Merlin Tower to check out the scene... Overall, I feel like a lot of Indons a few PRC?

Like a brother mentioned, when you walk across the bridge, a PRC lady is stationed at the food court looking for arrivals and she started following me asking questions. I had headphones on and didn't really pay her any attention... I think she looks alright, but maybe a little old.

Checking out the ground floor I see that the place is littered with plus sized ladies? So bros who like their girls with a bit of meat will enjoy the scene. Maybe not really for me at the moment.

Some of them apply good heavy make up so their face looks pretty good, but then body a bit too much for me.

Maybe I should have went back to the PRC and ask who else are there.

I have seen them infiltrate into CS early in the morning sometimes. I remember one older sis who has a great rack and okay face mouthing something softly to me before.

Depending on pricing and my mood/schedule on the day, maybe Merlin tower is worth checking out sometime. :rolleyes: