The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Renting out room to WL (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=914629)

bignehneh 14-01-2023 10:40 PM

Re: Renting out room to WL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zetyalpha (Post 21971911)
As a landlord for almost 4 years. A work of caution, never ever let a tenant bring home strangers to yr place. An alleged rape case happened at my place. Despite my firm no to strangers, man or woman. And this was the only house rule. The tenant is a married man brought home a colleague to fuck.

Guess the race? Hint: Cisco. Needless to say, I kicked him out once i found new tenants. 2nd case, also same race. (Couple) Female asking to forfeit final month rent as charity. Returned the deposit and I told them to fuck off immediately. Stole my utensils as well. Bloody cheapskate.

Singapore probably has a few hundred FL and each fucking about 10 clients a day. How many rape case do you hear a year? 😆! Damn funny.

matrix_2k 15-01-2023 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 21978619)
Singapore probably has a few hundred FL and each fucking about 10 clients a day. How many rape case do you hear a year? 😆! Damn funny.

welcome back bro!

maneepunnani 16-01-2023 05:32 PM

Quote:

if tio alleged rape case in unit... that one sway la...

kingmasonry69 19-02-2023 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zetyalpha (Post 21973483)
I hope you didn't return their deposit.

yes deposit kept. lucky repairs to the unit can be covered by the deposit.

orlandosniper25 21-02-2023 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zetyalpha (Post 21971911)
As a landlord for almost 4 years. A work of caution, never ever let a tenant bring home strangers to yr place. An alleged rape case happened at my place. Despite my firm no to strangers, man or woman. And this was the only house rule. The tenant is a married man brought home a colleague to fuck.

Guess the race? Hint: Cisco. Needless to say, I kicked him out once i found new tenants. 2nd case, also same race. (Couple) Female asking to forfeit final month rent as charity. Returned the deposit and I told them to fuck off immediately. Stole my utensils as well. Bloody cheapskate.

the troubles you face and your tenants not even WL. difficult to be landlord now with tenant's f-ed up mindset.

Grogu 01-03-2023 08:31 PM

I don't like to rent out. If you have to, make sure it's legit

xavierwong888 01-03-2023 10:00 PM

oh even legit also they can wreck your house. i hear stories from my property agent friends. now cannot tell who good tenant who bad tenant. even decent profession professionals also dont give a f about your house this spoil that spoil

xavierwong888 01-03-2023 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grogu (Post 22106567)
I don't like to rent out. If you have to, make sure it's legit

best is to rent out no furniture etc. less items provided less headache

dennis88888 03-03-2023 11:15 PM

Ts looking for free fuck la....why wl or ktv girls....other working aunty can't pay rental of 1k?

dennis88888 03-03-2023 11:19 PM

Just rem those girls handled more guys then we handled girls

Zetyalpha 05-03-2023 12:22 AM

Quote:

Singapore probably has a few hundred FL and each fucking about 10 clients a day. How many rape case do you hear a year? ��! Damn funny.

Coz it was on the news. Also, it was alleged rape. Learn to use fb and google. The article is still up there. And it's not funny, if CID turns up on yr doorstep. Do you ned to be spoonfed with the link? Or is it yr life is a damn funny joke?

tankerkit 07-03-2023 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zetyalpha (Post 22115947)
Coz it was on the news. Also, it was alleged rape. Learn to use fb and google. The article is still up there. And it's not funny, if CID turns up on yr doorstep. Do you ned to be spoonfed with the link? Or is it yr life is a damn funny joke?

wah this thread also u so serious. eh u chill pill leh lol this one sex forum not political serious forum bro. chill chill come i upp u my humble point