The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Singapore’s Penalty for Electric Cars – The First Tesla Model S in Singapore (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=593340)

ah rat 06-03-2016 08:32 AM

Re: Singapore’s Penalty for Electric Cars – The First Tesla Model S in Singapore

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuasimi (Post 14299320)
Sure but now trending accuracies vs inaccuracies so I always quote the sources for readers to verify.

Your statement on clean energy is enlightening. You read widely and very smart.

No need us to read,you go read yourself. :D
No need to carry Sam :)

kuasimi 06-03-2016 08:35 AM

Re: Singapore’s Penalty for Electric Cars – The First Tesla Model S in Singapore

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah rat (Post 14299330)
No need us to read,you go read yourself. :D
No need to carry Sam :)

It is not carrying, I bet many of us did not know what Sam wrote about clean energy and how it is use in Singapore itself. I was more like surprised at the deep knowledge. :eek:

ah rat 06-03-2016 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuasimi (Post 14299351)
It is not carrying, I bet many of us did not know what Sam wrote about clean energy and how it is use in Singapore itself. I was more like surprised at the deep knowledge. :eek:

He running this forum,this forum is his income.
So he must be knowlegeable to know more :)

Only this part he not knowlegeable enough to allow you to spam this forum :D

Hurricane88 06-03-2016 10:19 AM

Joe Nguyen is a Vietnamese origin now a Singapore PR...:)

You ca search his bio-data online...a graduate of Princeton Uni...:)

harpoon 06-03-2016 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuasimi (Post 14299320)
Sure but now trending accuracies vs inaccuracies so I always quote the sources for readers to verify.

Your statement on clean energy is enlightening. You read widely and very smart.

You should go fuck yourself if you got nothing better to do than to keep spamming this forum!

w00f 06-03-2016 11:40 AM

Holy cow! This guy sounds like Seaj !:eek: Must be a lao AH pek!:D

paul55ho 06-03-2016 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatalfacts (Post 14298903)
HEY TS,

Fuck lah, want to talk about politics or want to go against governments, GO OTHER PLACE LAH, u can go "All Singapore stuffs" & "The online citizen", there got a lot of ppl like u who can't satisfy your own life and keep complaining!!

This is sammyboy forum, don't bring your low life here!!! We only talk abt sex here, bring your nonsense else where!!!!

TS is a lonely old prick whose wife is too old and wrinkled for him to fuck and his kids all stay away from him. So he passes his time by spamming the forums. Have some pity on this old irritating bastard.

Watiwati 06-03-2016 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul55ho (Post 14299850)
TS is a lonely old prick whose wife is too old and wrinkled for him to fuck and his kids all stay away from him. So he passes his time by spamming the forums. Have some pity on this old irritating bastard.

That prick in interest here is a shit stirring one.

He had previously stirred hk's anti govt sentiments via Reddit.

& now he is here stirring shit in Singapore.

What baffles me is that, no admins, mods or the gaffer himself wants to give him a ban on a permanant basis.

We all understand & appreciate your gesture on free specch, sam. But every move you make is like a double edge sword - what is good, comes along with the bad.

& this bad is irritating many of us here. I do hope you can consider.

sammyboyfor 06-03-2016 02:33 PM

If I banned everyone that I found irritating, there'd only be handful of members left here. :p

95% of the content here is sex related so your claim that Kuasimi has hijacked the section hardly seems warranted. I did a check and it is easy to spot his threads. Just don't click on them and you won't be irritated.

One of the things that we have to learn as Singaporeans is tolerance of others. You have to realise that if it wasn't for tolerance, this forum would never have got off the ground in the first place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Watiwati (Post 14300400)
That prick in interest here is a shit stirring one.

He had previously stirred hk's anti govt sentiments via Reddit.

& now he is here stirring shit in Singapore.

What baffles me is that, no admins, mods or the gaffer himself wants to give him a ban on a permanant basis.

We all understand & appreciate your gesture on free specch, sam. But every move you make is like a double edge sword - what is good, comes along with the bad.

& this bad is irritating many of us here. I do hope you can consider.

Watiwati 06-03-2016 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 14300430)
If I banned everyone that I found irritating, there'd only be handful of members left here. :p

95% of the content here is sex related so your claim that Kuasimi has hijacked the section hardly seems warranted. I did a check and it is easy to spot his threads. Just don't click on them and you won't be irritated.

One of the things that we have to learn as Singaporeans is tolerance of others. You have to realise that if it wasn't for tolerance, this forum would never have got off the ground in the first place.

You do make a point, Sam.

I guess we do have to tolerate his existance even though how irritated we are.

Thank you for the enlightenment.

sammyboyfor 06-03-2016 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Watiwati (Post 14300450)
You do make a point, Sam.

I guess we do have to tolerate his existance even though how irritated we are.

Thank you for the enlightenment.

I try my best not to behave like the PAP. I lived through the era where the PAP banned my favorite bands from playing in Singapore, banned some of my best loved songs, banned playboy, banned penthouse, banned books I wanted to read, banned full face helmets, banned motor racing, banned privately owned pick up trucks etc etc etc.

I hate the word "ban". It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

11_Frog 06-03-2016 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuasimi (Post 14299351)

you should come and carry my balls instead in return i will offer you two of my limited hairy rambutans to eat :D

11_Frog 06-03-2016 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah rat (Post 14299405)
He running this forum,this forum is his income.
So he must be knowlegeable to know more :)

Only this part he not knowlegeable enough to allow you to spam this forum :D

kekekekekeke no info will be available online how to prevent online saboteurs from spamming forums :D:p

11_Frog 06-03-2016 02:55 PM

this bloody irritating prick paid undertable mah, kena zapped still can come back with 200 plus points :D

money talks :D:p

KwanKimKong 06-03-2016 02:57 PM

PAP no longer "ban" ..... it "fix" nowadays :D