The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   FB True adventures...... (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=598375)

pinalover 14-05-2024 12:59 PM

Re: FB True adventures......

Quote:

Originally Posted by axlrose (Post 23325243)

The brown hole…..

tempting brown hole :D

axlrose 14-05-2024 05:13 PM

Tight brown hole hehehe

Nelsonlim 15-05-2024 12:11 AM

Japanese mother but has the figure and face of a uni student. Slim, tight and squirts.

toyotamotor 15-05-2024 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nelsonlim (Post 23333433)
Japanese mother but has the figure and face of a uni student. Slim, tight and squirts.

Nice share bro. Does she moan loudly?

Nelsonlim 15-05-2024 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toyotamotor (Post 23333491)
Nice share bro. Does she moan loudly?

Yes, she moans very loud. Sounds like she is in pain but she actually enjoys it. She likes it rough.

LineBottom 15-05-2024 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nelsonlim (Post 23333942)
Yes, she moans very loud. Sounds like she is in pain but she actually enjoys it. She likes it rough.

The louder the better :D

plasmamem 15-05-2024 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LineBottom (Post 23334200)
The louder the better :D

Plus points to you bro, as I can relate to your comments. I used to have an FB who have so high sex drive. Cum once she says her whole body still very hot and need more. Most importantly, she likes me to mix it up with some pain by spanking her ass or lightly pinching her nipples. The more I do it, the more aroused she becomes and the louder she moans. Our usual session lasted 30 min at least … and it was such great fun while it lasted. Thanks for bringing me back to those great memories.

Nelsonlim 15-05-2024 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plasmamem (Post 23334226)
Plus points to you bro, as I can relate to your comments. I used to have an FB who have so high sex drive. Cum once she says her whole body still very hot and need more. Most importantly, she likes me to mix it up with some pain by spanking her ass or lightly pinching her nipples. The more I do it, the more aroused she becomes and the louder she moans. Our usual session lasted 30 min at least … and it was such great fun while it lasted. Thanks for bringing me back to those great memories.

Good to know your FB was wild. This jap lady is too, could be because she wants to satisfy another man as she doesn’t feel loved by her husband. I love to hear her moan loudly, but sometimes it’s fun to stifle her moans. I will either stuff her panties in her mouth, choke her, or stick my dick in her mouth. She likes to move my hand to choke her until her cheeks are red. She is high too. To prolong my ejaculation, when I’m thrusting and close to cumming, she will get up and suck my dick. After a while then continue to thrust her again, then repeat.

xela18 15-05-2024 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nelsonlim (Post 23334689)
Good to know your FB was wild. This jap lady is too, could be because she wants to satisfy another man as she doesn’t feel loved by her husband. I love to hear her moan loudly, but sometimes it’s fun to stifle her moans. I will either stuff her panties in her mouth, choke her, or stick my dick in her mouth. She likes to move my hand to choke her until her cheeks are red. She is high too. To prolong my ejaculation, when I’m thrusting and close to cumming, she will get up and suck my dick. After a while then continue to thrust her again, then repeat.

It is indeed very passionate to have sex with a woman who lacks sex from her partner. because she will totally enjoy the passion of hot sex with us. She felt she got what she wanted

axlrose 16-05-2024 04:46 PM

Nice bro!!!!

axlrose 19-05-2024 02:17 PM

Damn who would’nt want to fuck this slut good…

gidi 20-05-2024 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axlrose (Post 23347205)

anyone would want to bro

axlrose 21-05-2024 05:01 PM

Yah her tities are also tok kong one and fair some more……

LineBottom 22-05-2024 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axlrose (Post 23347205)

My guess is you have already done it :D

axlrose 22-05-2024 04:41 PM

Some more for todays holiday hehehe. Petitecam carry and fuck