The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   HV spa short fr (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=730186)

Citizens 20-08-2022 02:11 PM

Re: HV spa short fr

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starscream23 (Post 21566149)
This is possibly late but grab down to Plaza Sentosa which is like 5 mins away and visit VIP Spa

Same same at VIP too.

Fyi, the typhoon was blowing very strongly last weekend and all spas go by the book and follow "no sex" rule. Even VIP spa was shuttered down that day until the all clear signal was raised..... then they finally open for business at 8.30pm. But even then stocks were only at half strength as the agents ask some of their girls dun turn up.
So on that weekend.... regardless of which spa you choose to go.... you will not find any that offer sex on its premises.
Only the stables were business as usual.

Anyway it is back to normal now...... seems like HV spa is 100% foreign ladies now.... dunno why their local ladies all decide to go MIA.

addict999 22-08-2022 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Citizens (Post 21568918)
Same same at VIP too.

Fyi, the typhoon was blowing very strongly last weekend and all spas go by the book and follow "no sex" rule. Even VIP spa was shuttered down that day until the all clear signal was raised..... then they finally open for business at 8.30pm. But even then stocks were only at half strength as the agents ask some of their girls dun turn up.
So on that weekend.... regardless of which spa you choose to go.... you will not find any that offer sex on its premises.
Only the stables were business as usual.

Anyway it is back to normal now...... seems like HV spa is 100% foreign ladies now.... dunno why their local ladies all decide to go MIA.

Went their sister spa pavilion at Plentong and it business as usual last weekend but facilities much smaller scale than HV:D QSM spa at Melok opened too but conditions is a lot worse than the latter..

Heard HV was raided and WL strength now reduced drastically..sat was closed and sun now back to business.

Citizens 22-08-2022 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addict999 (Post 21573393)

Heard HV was raided and WL strength now reduced drastically..sat was closed and sun now back to business.

I wouldn't consider it as a raid. More like an inspection of the licensing conditions. In fact all the hotel spas were visited and checked by the licensing officers of the RMP.
NY Spa, GBW Spa, GP Spa & HV Spa all kenna checking.
The official line is that these Spas are supposed to offer health services that inclusive of facilities and masseuses but no sex..... but unofficially we all know what is happening lah.
They are more discreet now when offering these extra services and do not keep large stock of ladies inhouse. However these spas have access to the nearby stables of their agents and can call upon the ladies on short notice.

10003508 22-08-2022 05:50 PM

At HV spa now. Still no ladies. Spa and massage only.

The staff themselves not sure when will have ladies available. I initially went at 1pm to ask, but front desk say ladies only come at 4pm. I came back at 6pm, they say still no ladies, dunno if today will have ladies come in annot.

Will come back another day. Advise bros to do the same.

xmilky2003 25-08-2022 02:25 PM

Same experience today, was told ladies will only come at 6pm

Hyson009 26-08-2022 07:29 AM

Got any telegram or okt contacts? Thanks

Don28 26-08-2022 08:17 PM

Vietam 387

Look 6.5
body 6 (slight dummy)
BBBJ 6.5 (lick ball n shaft)
FJ 6.5
HJ 6.5 (Not in mood that day endup in HJ)
Attitude 8 (friendly, patience and smiling)

addict999 27-08-2022 12:23 AM

HV stocks back to normal already? Last month before sister PV spa open they have up 40 over WL reporting to work on weekend

Hunkydunky 11-09-2022 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addict999 (Post 21589602)
HV stocks back to normal already? Last month before sister PV spa open they have up 40 over WL reporting to work on weekend

Yes.. back to normal liao. Service not bad.

Jjames 15-09-2022 06:23 PM

Any1 tried HV overnight before? How much the damage?

180baht 16-09-2022 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jjames (Post 21650306)
Any1 tried HV overnight before? How much the damage?

HV can overnight meh?
I recall they close @ 3am and start chasing everyone out. I was sleeping in the movie room as I thought they allow to sleep until morning but I was apparently misinformed.
KNN out on the streets at 4am and dunno where to go. Luckily nearby is KSL and some makan shops still open along the streets which I can lepak until morning.

MoogerFooger 16-09-2022 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 180baht (Post 21651180)
HV can overnight meh?
I recall they close @ 3am and start chasing everyone out. I was sleeping in the movie room as I thought they allow to sleep until morning but I was apparently misinformed.
KNN out on the streets at 4am and dunno where to go. Luckily nearby is KSL and some makan shops still open along the streets which I can lepak until morning.

I think you can book certain girls for overnight package. Whether that means incall (they arrange HV hotel room for you) or outcall (you have your own place), I’m not sure. Definitely not overnight inside the spa premises.

izzy9011 18-09-2022 12:44 PM

Went to hv spa yesterday first time, before this only went to pv spa.. after sauna go to cafe and book local amoi there, name sandy, after shower she lick my whole body, and i proceed to doggy her

Face 6/10 - mature type not my cup of tea
Body 8/10
GFE 9/10
Bbbj 8/10
FJ 9/10 very thight and moan like crazy, cannot tahan

According to okt got another local, maybe wanna try another one next time

180baht 18-09-2022 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by izzy9011 (Post 21657841)
Went to hv spa yesterday first time, before this only went to pv spa.. after sauna go to cafe and book local amoi there, name sandy, after shower she lick my whole body, and i proceed to doggy her

Face 6/10 - mature type not my cup of tea
Body 8/10
GFE 9/10
Bbbj 8/10
FJ 9/10 very thight and moan like crazy, cannot tahan

According to okt got another local, maybe wanna try another one next time

HV spa has 4 locals but all of them are MILFs..... have done all 4 of them. 👍👍👍
All 4 of them are service oriented and a notch above the foreign ladies. Downside is these locals tend to leave early and gone home oredi by 7 or 8pm.

izzy9011 18-09-2022 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 180baht (Post 21658305)
HV spa has 4 locals but all of them are MILFs..... have done all 4 of them. 👍👍👍
All 4 of them are service oriented and a notch above the foreign ladies. Downside is these locals tend to leave early and gone home oredi by 7 or 8pm.

I see... so need to come at 5-7 like that la later to try them... ya the service is top nice one.. i agreee