The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lor20H40/1 open? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=892396)

lonelyfish 01-11-2022 05:57 PM

Re: Lor20H40/1 open?

Quote:

Originally Posted by pippo2002 (Post 21781689)
Only 1 shot for the whole session.. so enduring to f each of them and shot only when I reach the last lady..

I thought u are entitled to 1 shot each girl cuz it is like u book 5 times. Of cuz, if u more ammo lol.

pippo2002 01-11-2022 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonelyfish (Post 21786374)
I thought u are entitled to 1 shot each girl cuz it is like u book 5 times. Of cuz, if u more ammo lol.

Haha.. apparently not... its either you spend 300 bucks to bonk individual 5 girls separately to shot 5X or 300 bucks to bonk all 5 together with 1 shot. If need 2 shots then have to pay 600bucks for 2 sessions.. also not enough time to shot so many times in 25min.. lol

pippo2002 02-11-2022 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basic (Post 21786300)
Anyone here in the house provide AR?

G5 likes AR.. always push my legs up in the air to AR..

xylphz 02-11-2022 03:33 AM

What time does this house close? I went around 11pm close already…..

Fat Fatt 04-11-2022 02:28 PM

Recently tried G1 of this house. She looked really young and has performed her services well.

marshmallow14 06-11-2022 02:26 PM

Man G5 just let me cum my whole load in her mouth I was so surprised . 🙃

desmond_lee 06-11-2022 04:16 PM

how is the service of G5 recently ? her FR are like quite random, some good some bad.

Axel88 06-11-2022 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desmond_lee (Post 21799752)
how is the service of G5 recently ? her FR are like quite random, some good some bad.

I just tried her last week. I went around 7+ 8. Its bad. Only good thing about her is her bj quite long other than that dont bother. This is my own experience not trying to shoot her down on purpose or what

desmond_lee 06-11-2022 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axel88 (Post 21799941)
I just tried her last week. I went around 7+ 8. Its bad. Only good thing about her is her bj quite long other than that dont bother. This is my own experience not trying to shoot her down on purpose or what

thanks bro, yest lucky i never try her. door was opened she standing there waving me to come in.

marshmallow14 06-11-2022 08:35 PM

Quote:

I tried her today she was okay thought. Very nice body. Blowjob was very good and can deep throat didn’t want to stop until I asked to get on top of me. Nice pink nipples too. When I couldn’t finish she asked if I want another blowjob. Gave me a long one and finished inside her mouth. I was quite surprised that she let me finish inside. I told her I was about to cum and she just pointed at her mouth. Gave me a massage after too. Very surprised at the mixed FRs for this woman. If her pussy is tighter I would always return to her.

sefernus 07-11-2022 09:35 AM

First time try GL on Sat, went ahead with this house

Bit nervous going in, go in the OKT ask me 小弟看看哪一个 :D

Wanted to try g8 as recommended by a bro here, but saw G6 face, wah really my cup of tea, so went ahead

Looks: 8/10 slightly pre milf but the features I like
Boobs: as what some bros mentioned, a bit deflated but all natural, can fondle
Body: Slim, okay looking
Pussy: shaved cleaned

Service: Pretty much SOP at first, not much chatting, she wanted to give me BBBJ but I was leaking too much precum so she capped me instead. Ok blowing for a good 5 mins and I buay tahan asked to pound her.

Dunno if the weather just cold, but her pussy felt wet and very warm, tightness enough for me. I went slow as too nervous and she could sense I'm very new to GL.

Managed to french her slowly as she eased into comfortable territory with me. Buay tahan and erupted. She allowed me to stay inside and hugged until I really went soft and wanted to separate liao, so appreciated that.

Overall an above avg bonk compared to some dome 1, not for PSE lovers I would say.

More importantly,kinder on the wallet, looking forward to try more ladies, thanks to a certain bro here for the guide and PMs! :P

jaytan56 07-11-2022 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axel88 (Post 21799941)

Long bj not good ah? Or you think she is trying to avoid fj?

New to the acti 07-11-2022 05:59 PM

L20H40 G3

Had G3 today and boy oh boy it was an experience

Once entered the room, helped me stripped and started attacking straight away. She was really hungry, loads of PSE action.

Looks: 6/10 next door MILF looks
Body: 7/10 Can see that she is older, abit of tummy but overall a MILF body
Catbath: 10/10 Every inch covered, even licked and sucked my toes for a little bit
BBBJ: 10/10 Deepthroat, licking, popping your dickhead from the side of her mouth, slapping her face with your dick. You name it she does it
AR: 9/10 Licking, poking....full on hardcore action
FJ: 8/10 She wore her heels and made me sit down by the bed as she did reverse cowgirl, then she pulled me up bent down and stared into the mirror. This lady is really into sex and you can tell from her every move.

RTF: YES....she out performed her price, whenever I wanna get raped again she will be my go to. After trying her, abit hesitant to try the other girls in this house. Or maybe there are more hardcore girls in this house.....and last but not least the grand finale was when she pulled out, took the condom off. Went down to suck my balls and asked me to jerk off, came up looked at me and open her mouth wide stuck her tongue out and let me unleash everything all over her face....yes that's right COF...after which she took my dick and started spreading it all over. Second ever WL in GL I have ever encountered in my entire cheong career, first one was a thai chick way before covid.

OrdinaryPerson 07-11-2022 06:37 PM

[31 Oct]
I didn't post an FR cause I'm still new to the scene. My inexperience might be biased. now after trying a few from dome and GL, can try to post some :o

OKT friendly and call me xiaodi, at first I'm very paiseh and malu to look at the fish tank. I picked G8 cause she keep smiling at me then I tell OKT I want that lady.

Looks - 8/10 - 1.5m~ look normal pretty with a bit red hair dye (YMMV) cause I only take a quick peek of other girls, already long forgotten liao.
GFE - 9/10 - This is the part where she is really very good. service gao gao song song dao luck till Idk what to feel alr.
Body - 9/10 Petite size with a or b boobs and erect nipple (cant tell natural or manmade cause I inexperienced) nice body fats all round
Autoroam - 9/10 lick me from top to bottom then suck on my thigh
France (YMMV) - Like a teacher, teach me step by step guideline 101 on how to kiss and then french.
BBBJ - 8/10 Slow and steady while looking at me within 5 minutes I Pew firework till the bed is mess then I say sorry but luckily land on the towel that had been lay down :eek::o
FJ - 8/10 I Low battery (Lousy) but she quickly BBBJ me with hot water to marikita then She rides me and stares at me till I buay tahan pew pew (User problem cant hold long)
Shower - SOP but teach me where to hold and do wild french in shower.
Painting - Guide me on where to lick and how to pace on her vayjayjay. Keep moaning and saying "Yes baby, you doing good, so good!" :o still learning Teehehe
GFE - Yes, she lies on my arms side by side and still teaches me how to make her horny
Damage - 120/50/2 :( maybe should let my little brother decide to extend it longer. Learnt a lot, feel damn proud :)
RTF - Need to try other houses and dome 1 to gain more experience to level up my sex endurance skill then consider whether to come back regular.
Remark: she said "wants to eat me" then goes wild on me :rolleyes:, really tio makan rape till jin happy. confused whether to go back for more lessons or self-learn in other stable :confused:

jaytan56 08-11-2022 07:52 AM

Quote:

Depends on chemistry I guess. Mine was ok