The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Orchard Towers (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=232529)

leejohnn 28-02-2012 09:46 PM

Re: Orchard Towers

yes, big boobs
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yOHoM2CSXM...ella+Chen4.jpg

leejohnn 28-02-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr clean (Post 6932220)
ya is true ... now aday av come every day morning n afternoon plus nitetime... aleardy 3 shop been close ... so guys pls stay away from ot masssage alot of fishing going on.... got some tips they going to close all massage shop in ot ..... so watch when having fun..... a lot of new fish going here n there....

Not to worry, Massage no more, still got those freelance prostitute loitering around orchard tower. Not only that, OKT still ask you want girls or not as you pass by. OT has turn into another Geylang street.........

See to believe, their business start around 11pm-4am

Ah he 28-02-2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leejohnn (Post 6933244)
Not to worry, Massage no more, still got those freelance prostitute loitering around orchard tower. Not only that, OKT still ask you want girls or not as you pass by. OT has turn into another Geylang street.........

See to believe, their business start around 11pm-4am

7-11 24 hrs.. LOL

Ah he 29-02-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImmatureBoy (Post 6932708)
AV jus swing by this afternoon, was there to meet a IT client at the OT office but come down all the girls all timidly sitting in their shop with a small group of men/women interrogating one shop by shop discreetly

stay safe people

Any update ? Any girl dio ki chia ? :B

jonleee 01-03-2012 12:40 AM

tomorrow and weekends raiding

cavemanng 01-03-2012 02:19 AM

Wasted, let's move those tua neh neh somewhere else

wonderz 01-03-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rattlingsnake (Post 6817465)
Tried the gal in blue twice, 1st time was hj ending with boob fuck. 2nd time was fj, I must admit her service is good (maybe i was lucky) but price very very steep :mad:

Ya, her service, body (although fake boobs) and attitude are good but just the pricing she quotes often very high.

too_hot 01-03-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by owen10 (Post 6831209)
Nice tactics bro. hope d newbies will learn fr u n not kena chopped vege head! guess in d end these gals will still have to give in as $140 is still a decent sum of income, enuff as a day's wages.

btw yr $140 is inclusive of massage too???

Sorry for late reply. Did not visit this thread for long time.

No, the $140 was for the gal only. Paid for 30 mins entrance earlier on. Can't remember how much it was.

jacky chan 01-03-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by too_hot (Post 6939430)
Sorry for late reply. Did not visit this thread for long time.

No, the $140 was for the gal only. Paid for 30 mins entrance earlier on. Can't remember how much it was.

u still go and try out the trick bo:D

Blurrr 01-03-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wonderz (Post 6939001)
Ya, her service, body (although fake boobs) and attitude are good but just the pricing she quotes often very high.

The joint where she used to work, opp 7-11, has closed down. Now she and her colleagues moved to another joint on the 3rd floor, near the back lift.

She often will quote high price but will settle for lower. She just got her tits done sometime last year, if i remember correctly. Quite good looking for her age and well maintain body. Will BBBJ if requested and if you are a regular.

ahpui99 01-03-2012 06:05 PM

Dunno leh. I tried twice at orchard towers, always feel like kenna tio pian

mr clean 01-03-2012 07:17 PM

come on bro .... if just going to had fun or just want to fj... why must go ot.... so XXXX RITE..... anyway there only china girl.... can get anywhere.. nows aday a alot of them do booking ... i got a call from 1 china girl offer massage plus full services only pay $70 ... try her 2 time ... very good ... is better then go ot..... i been ot once n pay $300 ... at the end i think i can fj 3 r 4 china girl in $300 ... too late to think ...eeee. now smart so many adv in here offer $70 or $80 full services.... i think is better n save ... can play slowly n good fun... don,t u guys think so......cheers b

SmokyJoe 02-03-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr clean (Post 6940499)
come on bro .... if just going to had fun or just want to fj... why must go ot.... so XXXX RITE..... anyway there only china girl.... can get anywhere.. nows aday a alot of them do booking ... i got a call from 1 china girl offer massage plus full services only pay $70 ... try her 2 time ... very good ... is better then go ot..... i been ot once n pay $300 ... at the end i think i can fj 3 r 4 china girl in $300 ... too late to think ...eeee. now smart so many adv in here offer $70 or $80 full services.... i think is better n save ... can play slowly n good fun... don,t u guys think so......cheers b

Exactly my thoughts. Cheaper and better service.

Please remove all those vids on youtube....My joanne already kana caught I dont want any more of the good ones to get caught too.

Any idea what will happen to joanne? She changed to singapore citizen leh. Will AV send her back to china?