The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Ho Chi Minh Info Thread (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=628225)

Yingmuhuadao 30-06-2022 12:03 PM

Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by daviddavid (Post 21408241)
Best to buy at airport as I bought from Shoppe before but when reach HCM, got issue and cannot connect. In the end, g0t from airport, Quick cheap also, 1 month, 40GB data daily is around 200000vnd, add call is 270000vnd. To have immediate connection when touch down, can consider using TPG. The free roaming work in HCM.

i guess best is buy at airport after reading everyone comment liao haha,
also have considered signing one TPG for the free roaming since i go jb often nowadays also.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ap22 (Post 21408873)
When I arrive Saigon airport I was plan to buy a buy a Vietel sim at the airport counters 4GB Data Daily plus call the price was 250K. Turn out my phone won't take the new SIM because I forgot to unlock my phone (new phone). After I arrive my hotel, I connected to WIFI and Temporary unlock my phone. Went to Vietel office on Tran Hung Dao in Q1, the same card only 170K, saving of 80K enough for a blow of noodle :)

i'll probably buy at airport because first time going wetnam hahaha, will need the internet for grab and map asap

vicocg45 30-06-2022 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimfell (Post 21405978)
Hi, ill be going to HCM in a months time and I'd like to ask. Are the clubs here like in bkk where there are FL to party with you? Or are there anywhere to book girls to go partying together

There will be some, tho they aren't lookers. Best bet is still to find dates on tinder, the feeling of dabaoing normal tinder girls is really second to none. There used to be a nightclub called apocalypse now that has tons of FLs, but due to covid it has shut down, and till date i haven't seen any nightclub that comes close to it. If you can't speak viet but is looking for vice, either you use tinder to find a english speaking one, otherwise just go japantown or smth

Banaber 30-06-2022 08:32 PM

i maintain my viettel number since i fly often.
as long as sim card balance above 50K VND, upon landing can connect to viettel network
and use SMS to activate 7GB/7Day plan at 30K VND. "ST30K 395994994" to 9123.
everyday you can sms "KTTK" to 191 to see how much data you have left.
or dial *101# to see how much balance you have in the sim card.
not enough for next trip go convenience store buy topup card.
before flying out of vietnam to cancel the plan by "HUY ST30K" to 191.
reply sms with "Y" after it ask u to confirm.
else the plan auto-renew every 7 days and deplete ur balance.

for the frequent travelers! ;)

Xgenre 30-06-2022 09:58 PM

Better travel asap. The recent spike in cases are mainly from people returning from their holidays. You never know when Singapore may impose a short quarantine on returning holiday makers again

tomacco 01-07-2022 12:09 AM

i'm viet, will be in HCMC saturday 7/2 - 7/4 if anyone wanna hit up KTV together let me know

hightswin 01-07-2022 09:03 PM

Went to Linh Cherry at around 12p. Paid 500k VND for 1h instead of 600k for 90m. Maybe that was why but I didn't get to choose the girl? She was cute so I didn't complain.

Got a massage for 15-20m before she asked if I want boom boom.

Paid 1500k VND for HJ + BBBJ. No CIM.

phyiery 02-07-2022 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ap22 (Post 21403872)
Le Duyen now under new owner and has changed name to MiMi. I walked by daily, still many girls there but only few customers.

is this the MiMi on 72 Trương Định, Phường Bến Thành? Thanks..

XiaoHoUzi83 02-07-2022 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurricane88 (Post 21399969)
I just say read with a pinch of salt...anyone can post anything and up to us to read and believe...:)

Check his profile and previous posts will know roughly how to judge...:)

I will say Viet gals are not that easy...anyone believe is up to individual...any foreigners who only paid for street food will not be desireable to local Viet gals liking...so there are more to meet the eyes...:)

I stopped reading after he says he stays in a 5 star hotel

Hurricane88 02-07-2022 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hightswin (Post 21420039)
Went to Linh Cherry at around 12p. Paid 500k VND for 1h instead of 600k for 90m. Maybe that was why but I didn't get to choose the girl? She was cute so I didn't complain.

Got a massage for 15-20m before she asked if I want boom boom.

Paid 1500k VND for HJ + BBBJ. No CIM.

Mod thinks this is good and shouldn't delete...even though Premium member can delete own posts...:)

Hurricane88 02-07-2022 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XiaoHoUzi83 (Post 21421457)

Well as a former frequent visitor to hcm or Vietnam., I understand Vietnam hotel rules...only those who didn't understand will try to fake it...:)

I read all posts here and plenty of flaws...but those were small issues...this chap trying to blow his horns big...that's why I wrote cautions...:)

as mod, I welcome forums but best is honest forums...okay if paid more here there and did something funny but still honest...:)

Do you realized so many asking to meet and cheong ktvs etc...but no forums after that...so did they meet up or cheong...anywhere up to individual to write if they wished...:)

mod appreciates those who took time to pen their forums here...so much better to read forums then those warring flaming posts...:)

OldRooster 02-07-2022 01:22 PM

Exchange rate today is 17230 at the corner shop opp ben Thanh mkt west entrance.

ap22 02-07-2022 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phyiery (Post 21421307)
is this the MiMi on 72 Trương Định, Phường Bến Thành? Thanks..

Yes.if you go to Google map, you will see picture of miMi Beauty salon.

overlord9898 02-07-2022 11:37 PM

I went to HCM a couple of times, booked VIP and Super VIP, so far only massage with HJ+BBBJ+BJ. No FJ... Anyone know if anywhere in HCM provide Full Service? TYIA... I will be returning to HCM in late August or early September.

djsuxxx 02-07-2022 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by overlord9898 (Post 21422797)
I went to HCM a couple of times, booked VIP and Super VIP, so far only massage with HJ+BBBJ+BJ. No FJ... Anyone know if anywhere in HCM provide Full Service? TYIA... I will be returning to HCM in late August or early September.

Hey, as others posted in this thread, Cherry Spa and Linh Cherry Spa in Little Tokyo provide a full service. I just went back from Linh Cherry after picking a girl at Cherry Spa.

I believe other spas in this area provide a full service too. Pre-covid I had a full service from a different spa in this area. But it looks like Cherry and Linh Cherry have the most girls.

vincentsoon 03-07-2022 12:16 AM

Viet girls are indeed easy to hook and get a free fuck but u must be handsome and not old. All these does not apply to ah pek who try their luck in vietnam.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurricane88 (Post 21399969)
I will say Viet gals are not that easy...anyone believe is up to individual...any foreigners who only paid for street food )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurricane88 (Post 21421474)
I read all posts here and plenty of flaws...but those were small issues...this chap trying to blow his horns big...that's why I wrote cautions...:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by XiaoHoUzi83 (Post 21421457)

havana 03-07-2022 11:18 AM

Hi Bros. I have a question regarding Hot Toc @ NPK.:confused: Do U pay 400k upfront upon entering? Or 200k to house and 200k to the girls after the deed? Tks in advance for any answer

Max80 03-07-2022 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havana (Post 21423729)
Hi Bros. I have a question regarding Hot Toc @ NPK.:confused: Do U pay 400k upfront upon entering? Or 200k to house and 200k to the girls after the deed? Tks in advance for any answer

You pay after you're done. Pay 400k to the mamasan. If u managed to nego, say 800k for a fj, pay that straight to the girl and don't let the mamasan know. 😁

Elfbird 03-07-2022 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XiaoHoUzi83 (Post 21361142)
Wa, so many sperm bros here , I sashimi her last visit too,

High playability but sounds dangerous

ahdodo 04-07-2022 07:13 AM

Going to HCM soon, any bro can recommend bj joint other than npk?

knnccb 04-07-2022 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahdodo (Post 21425809)
Going to HCM soon, any bro can recommend bj joint other than npk?

Try Kim Cuong

48 Cao Bá Nhạ, Phường Nguyễn Cư Trinh, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

Not as cheap as NPK but the girls not bad and facilities are clean.

Room Facilities include,

Sauna, bathtub, massage.

1 girl entrance fee is 1mil inclusive of tips for 1 hour.

BatamBro 04-07-2022 04:26 PM

any bros got phu quoc hj areas please recommend, :/

Banaber 04-07-2022 08:24 PM

last trip i tried Minh Tam massage at Ly Thuong Kiet for first time.
800K for the cheapest package all in. the more expensive package has the girl giving u shower in vip room.

after my self shower, idle at waiting area then led to the single room. gal came and stated she only know tieng viet. luckily i could converse in tieng viet so not boring.

she did some normal massage. then on to finger crawl, breast rub, catbath... next flip over and catbath me top down. since this was supposedly a hj joint, i wasn't expecting anything more. but she catbath on my balls and then gave me a 10 seconds blowjob. awesome! (my friend in the other room didnt get it:p maybe he didnt know tieng viet) she even undress her bottoms to allow me easy access to her pussy! (yahoo! i remembered 3 years ago dainam didn't even have such offer!)

left one hour later a happy man with only $50 poorer.:D

phyiery 04-07-2022 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ap22 (Post 21422562)
Yes.if you go to Google map, you will see picture of miMi Beauty salon.

thanks Bro!

PristineEgg 05-07-2022 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knnccb (Post 21426859)
Try Kim Cuong

Room Facilities include,

Sauna, bathtub, massage.

Great recommendation.

Had no idea where to go, so headed there last night. The girl I had was really cute and the massage was actually decent.

Might go for the dual girls option if my exploration elsewhere today is futile.

knnccb 05-07-2022 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PristineEgg (Post 21429240)
Great recommendation.

Had no idea where to go, so headed there last night. The girl I had was really cute and the massage was actually decent.

Might go for the dual girls option if my exploration elsewhere today is futile.

You are welcome.

Anyway, it open till very late. previously i went at around 3am and the joint still open.

knnccb 05-07-2022 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banaber (Post 21427568)
last trip i tried Minh Tam massage at Ly Thuong Kiet for first time.
800K for the cheapest package all in. the more expensive package has the girl giving u shower in vip room.

after my self shower, idle at waiting area then led to the single room. gal came and stated she only know tieng viet. luckily i could converse in tieng viet so not boring.

she did some normal massage. then on to finger crawl, breast rub, catbath... next flip over and catbath me top down. since this was supposedly a hj joint, i wasn't expecting anything more. but she catbath on my balls and then gave me a 10 seconds blowjob. awesome! (my friend in the other room didnt get it:p maybe he didnt know tieng viet) she even undress her bottoms to allow me easy access to her pussy! (yahoo! i remembered 3 years ago dainam didn't even have such offer!)

left one hour later a happy man with only $50 poorer.:D

Go Minh Tam must take the 600k package.

this include foot massage, head massage, facial, Full body massage, mani/pedicure.

Just note that there is 100k tips on every service. Massage tips is the same as the entrance fee

Entrance Fee 600k
Mani/Pedi Tips 100k
Facial Tips 100k
Foot Reflex Tips 100k
Ear digging Tips 100k
Massage Tips 500k

Total dmg 1.5mil. $90 for all service is worth it.

fullofschiiit 06-07-2022 02:51 PM

Short FR from my recent trip:

Booked a place called Sala massage that j mentioned before I was going to try. Found their Zalo so could ask what gals were working and booked thru it. Chose #77 , petite, looks are 8/10 to me and I loved her natural B and nicely shaped assets. B2B massage was decent, I had better. BJ was not bad, got lick tip got swallow > 1/2 . her b2b and bj positions also allowed easy roaming and also allowed fingering down south.

Overall for 1050K dong, it was good. Note this is cos 50% discount was given for ticket. (I think cos I used zalo) another bro mentioned if show a local app called camapro also got discount for ticket.

Note places like this u pay for ticket(room) and you also give tips to the gal. So in my case its 350K + 700K. Tips are normally = to price of ticket before discount.

Also if u intend to travel around much by motorbike (Xe Om), download an app called Be. Its their local version of grab with lower prices and promos and it has English mode. Savings add up can pay for a pho or two :)

ahdodo 07-07-2022 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knnccb (Post 21426859)
Try Kim Cuong

Room Facilities include,

Sauna, bathtub, massage.

Thanks bro, will try it when I go there

megachiongster 08-07-2022 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happypotato21 (Post 21383850)
If you want sex, the safest way is little japan.
If you want a rub, then go to a spa place. You get to use sauna, jacuzzi, and the girl goes into the tub with you. There's very very little value to do an outcall massage because you don't get all those ambience stuff for essentially the same price.
If you want more adventure, you can read up more about gaito, hot toc, or venture outside of the city center.

Any spa to recommend? will like the idea of the girl going into a tub with me.
thanks bros!

ap22 09-07-2022 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megachiongster (Post 21437946)
Any spa to recommend? will like the idea of the girl going into a tub with me.
thanks bros!

Massage Phuoc An Khan near Nikko Hotel now under new owner. Last check one month ago. girl will go into Tub with you. 2 girls 2.8 mil. Bj only. Forgot what the price for 1 girl.