PDA

View Full Version : Help needed !! bad exp with some so call big time agent

jokerger
01-10-2013, 08:05 AM
hi all sis and bro ....
please help me to judge if it's fair for me ...

i had bad experience with a well know bookie here ... Somehow felt cheated...

I've been playing with him for nearly 2 to 3 mth, lose him few thousand at least. All transaction tally all the while. After this few months, believe that he's a trust-able agent and open an agent account with him, introduce player to him whilst I fight 90%,wanting to be agent too. This agent asked for 20% upfront to open agent acc which I comply.But after a week i closed the agent acc with him which i spoke to him via phone.
Had never win him but only one time but instead of transferring the right amount but he only transfer me 50% of my winning, thus my betting account became $0.when i question him why,he replied he in put extra so he tell me its 50% instead den i keep quite. caz at 1st i too think its right tat he get back wat he in put but 2nd tot he just gimmi 100 extra but i won 297 if the bookie is steady or reasonable he shall tra me 197 but he only tra me 140 ..
After some tots,I'm partially wrong so i carry on, i transfer a 200 to he but he up credit 400 caz he say 50%.
Last week, i transfer almost 400-500,but instead of double the amount to my betting acc, he when back to the 10% bonus(meaning 100%) without even informing me.
Few days back, he stop my acc saying he did not get my tra but i did so he asked me to whatsapp me e bank statement but he deny saying it's not clear. We eventually decide to meet up to show him the org receipt but he kept saying too far etc or busy..
Everything sounds fishy, maybe his other player won too much, that's why he comes up with all this excuses. So I got so fed up and ask him to return whatever amount is in the betting account and I'll just go find other bookie here and will post what he did to me. But he stop me and says to continue our aliases.
Yesterday,he kept contacting me asking if i post him regarding this incident.
He still proudly says he got 40 players here but yet he still worried I post.
Is he a con man or what?
I'm a new punter and wonder if this bookie cheat or run players' money.

1:Firstly,a bookie shall check his own acc once i transfer for both party interest. What if I transfer wrongly?
2: Common sense says that your betting account has up the credit you transfer means you had done the transfer correctly without error.
3: How come wen i win he tell den he tell me its 50% which we never even mention ...

what should i do pls advise me

PS:Bookie,if you're reading this, please revert by today, it's only a small amount and I already gave you the reference,you should be the one who go check your bank.
I don't wish to put your name up,so please revert by today.Thanks

Radioactive
01-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Dont beat around the bush, just announce I am your agent

Now for my side of the story. Jokergal had been with me for a while without any problem. Then she started asking for more player and an agent account for her friend. For this particular account for her friend, she wanted to fight 50% of it. So I agreed but condition was to pay 50% upfront. I was doing everything she requested. FOR ALL TOP UP ON THIS ACCOUNT, i gave her 200% of the deposited amount and she never made a noise. So finally for the recent $100 deposit, the player account won $180 and she requested to cash out everything. I transferred $140 to her and she asked why not $280? I told her that this was her account which is requested to fight 50% that is why she only received half the amount. I questioned her why she didnt sound out that her account got 200 credit when she only transfer $100, she replied that she thought I made a mistake and she kept quiet about it. I told her that when I replied her in the SMS, it clearly stated that I top up 200 credit. How could it be a mistake?

Over this issue, she continued to top up for her account. Last Sunday, she claimed that she transferred $150 to my account. I was out having lunch so conveniently, I top up for her on the benefit of doubt. After my lunch, I checked my account but the amount wasn't reflected in my bank statement. I called her and she insisted that she transferred. I told her to take a photo of the bank slip and email it to me. And this is what i received.

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18469/184696877c01175e436ff9b7df8b5846880026e6.jpg

Firstly she claimed that she transfer $150 but this slip only reflected $140 transfer. And if you want to alter a bank slip, at least put in some effort to do it. It was obviously an altered bank slip and she intended to cheat me with it. She demanded that I return her the $150 she transferred but I told her that the money isnt in my account in the first place, how can i return her? I have offered to meet her around the city to physically settle this issue amiably but she demanded me to go all her place in woodlands to meet her. I told her i could only meet her around the city area but she refused. She works in the city fyi.

Anyway, I am not worried that you post about me. In fact, I wanted you to post this issue up so that I can shoot you down flat.

You guys be the judge.

agentrustable
02-10-2013, 02:49 AM
radioactive is always trustable like me. guys u could pm me for more detail

xuanz
02-10-2013, 03:23 AM
his/her editing skill quite lousy.

Bro, want the latest photoshop? Call me. I burn for you.

jokerger
02-10-2013, 05:34 AM
kindly stop lying .. i did not agree to fight 50percent for e agent acc its 90 as i tra u 20% deposit, so since u said i lie den how come i dare to meet u ...anyway its all rite we will see who will at the losing end .. just wait n see ..,.

Radioactive
02-10-2013, 01:04 PM
Who was the one here who tried to cheat with a fake bank slip? You didn't agree to fight 50% for your player account? I easily top-up more than 10 times for your player account with 200% credit and you conveniently kept quiet about it all the time? So all these while you thought the 200% top up was your bonus? And now that shit happened, you claimed that you dont know you are fighting 50%?

Jokergirl, you have serious integrity problem. I really worry for your 2 daughters. If they grow up to be like you, it will be a really sad thing.

:rolleyes:

Arniki
02-10-2013, 03:18 PM
wah lau Photoshop skill super lousy !
Please dont user Paint to do photo editing...

jokerger
04-10-2013, 03:55 AM
Radioactive, Fk you,
photoshop??? I whatsapp u in 1mins time!!!!

U don't even dare to meet me!! One min say meet to see the receipt, later say you busy. everyday find excuses!!

Arniki, you don't know anything ,shut up. Photoshop,you help me do la,you must have use that to cheat other bookie,that's why you can think of this trick.

Radioactive, we go police station make report la, you can sue me for fraud. See who is the one at fault. Tomorrow I go police station provide my statement and says you cheat my money!!!

jokerger
04-10-2013, 04:19 AM
Who was the one here who tried to cheat with a fake bank slip? You didn't agree to fight 50% for your player account? I easily top-up more than 10 times for your player account with 200% credit and you conveniently kept quiet about it all the time? So all these while you thought the 200% top up was your bonus? And now that shit happened, you claimed that you dont know you are fighting 50%?

Jokergirl, you have serious integrity problem. I really worry for your 2 daughters. If they grow up to be like you, it will be a really sad thing.

:rolleyes:

You moron, don't till my daughter there.
I curse you lose all your money and all your player win you till you declare bankrupt.

Let's meet up,you say me nvm,say till my daughter there,I wouldn't let you off. My occupation is a private banker, money is a small issue.
? I'll sue you for ma-ligation and insult, why not meet in court and talk to my lawyer.

Radioactive
04-10-2013, 11:45 PM
Tell you what, your nickname jokerger explain all. Did i get you wrong? You are a private banker? Which bank lowered their entry requirement to a English proficiency level as bad as yours?
Do let me know, I have a couple of friends looking for a job.

Dont get me wrong, i am not cursing your daughters. I am just worried for them. Shouldn't parents set a good example for their children? What kind of example are you setting for your children when you are constantly lying? You kept quiet when you saw the extra credits in your account for more than 10 top-ups and thought that I made a mistake to your advantage. You even try to cheat me with the altered bank slip with your office correction tape. Obviously you lack of integrity and morale and creativity.

Stop humiliating yourself with all the nonsenses when you don't even know there's no such word as "ma-ligation". Do you know that there is a thing call dictionary?

nhp69
05-10-2013, 05:11 AM
radioactive is really steady guy, been playing his side for quite long liao

jokerger
05-10-2013, 04:32 PM
Radio,
I not private banker???

Wanna sidebet 1million??
I bring you to my company etc and intro you to invest,providibng you got the money.

FYI, min amount for investment for treasury products is $500,000.

Wanna take the bet if I'm a private banker??? I can provide you the name card, with my name on it.

jokerger
05-10-2013, 04:40 PM
Radio,

btw, not my English proficiency low, I'm just afraid If I use Jargon, you wouldn't understand what I'm trying to say.

As for my nick, Jokergal, is to smile and stay happy everyday. Go dictionary.com to check meaning or Joker or use wiki to check Joker's history.

Speaking bout nick, yours: RadioActive??
Does it means you are a Radio???

xuanz
06-10-2013, 09:25 AM
Radio,
I not private banker???

Wanna sidebet 1million??
I bring you to my company etc and intro you to invest,providibng you got the money.

FYI, min amount for investment for treasury products is $500,000.

Wanna take the bet if I'm a private banker??? I can provide you the name card, with my name on it.

So you make so much money and you go crazy over 100+ dollars?

jokerger
06-10-2013, 11:34 AM
Uncle,

let me refresh your memory,you're the one who go hoo-haa over the money asking for this and that.
Wanting to me to see this and that but yet keep finding excuses say not free etc...

Btw, you seems to be slapping yourself, cos you admit you received my money...

So, please stop acting steady here and con people.
You maybe steady last time but hmmm.... Guess you met some financial crisis, am I right to say. I can understand la, when desperate, $10 also will become very huge amount in that desperate person's eyes.

As for the money, you want you take lor, treat it as donation bah...

Radioactive
06-10-2013, 03:31 PM
When did i admit I receive the money? Why would i go "hoo-haa" over your $150? You were the one who kept demanding that i return you the money. It seems like you presume everyone who post here is my clone.

Your fake bank slip is good gauge of how trustworthy your words are. So did your company teach you to edit financial statement with Microsoft paint? If the minimum amount for investment is half a million, why don't they invest in better software like photoshop? Are you going to teach your daughter to use microsoft paint too? I recommend photoshop. Hahaha!
:D:D:D

0zzieb0i
08-10-2013, 04:45 AM
dont intend to poke my nose in this affair unneccessarily but ive known radio since last year and this guy is no less than a brother from another mother to me. honest, reliable n a heart of gold. agent wise hes fuckin steady with his payments although the timings may get delayed sometimes due to his large clientele. all in all, i believe radio will not go to the extend of cheating in hundreds cause personally, i am indebted to radio for all he has done for me as a friend and agent therefore i can safely say its wrong to accuse him of fraud.
cheers!