PDA

View Full Version : Help

willykokmf
26-06-2005, 05:19 PM
Dear All,

I have submitted a few photos recently thru email, However, Im dun see the photo posted in and i still are unable to view other post. They kept saying i do not have permission to view.

I have received from sam that my member is approved. but still cant see. Can anyone help.

I have some more photo i wan to post.

Pls help

Wil

sammyboyfor
26-06-2005, 05:28 PM
I have some more photo i wan to post.

Pls help

Wil

If you want to post your pictures, then for goodness sake POST them! What are you waiting for???? :confused:

How on earth can someone else post files that are on YOUR computer.

I have already sent you the instructions twice.... I quote:

Your access has been configured so that you can upload your pictures to the forum. Once you have uploaded a series of 6 (or more) pictures, the system will automatically configure your account so that you can download the picture attachments of others. It may take a couple of hours for the script to run so please be patient.

absolut77
26-06-2005, 05:29 PM
hi.. you are supposed to post at least 6 pics here on the forum.. sam is not going to post your pics for you. your email to him is only for him to validate that your contributions are original items and not taken off the net. when posting, scroll downwards and you can see a "manage attachments" button. click on that and i think the rest should be quite easy ya? hope this helps.. :)

tirak99
26-06-2005, 07:50 PM
Hi bro, waiting for your contribution. remember to post 6 or more pictures in the single thread. :)

willykokmf
26-06-2005, 10:37 PM
Sorry Sam,

I did not rcv that mail of yours.

Ok I will email them out tommorrow, is in my laptop.

Cheers

Lumix
26-06-2005, 11:13 PM
Sorry Sam,

Ok I will email them out tommorrow, is in my laptop.

Cheers

Erm not email them out, u shd post em here....

willykokmf
27-06-2005, 09:54 AM
Hi,

sorry to bother again, I try to load but my file to big like average 1M, can anyone advise me how to reduce the size of the file. My PC do not have any pic editing software.

Tks

sammyboyfor
27-06-2005, 09:59 AM
My PC do not have any pic editing software.

Tks

Use the photo editor (Photohands for Windows) that came with your Casio EX-S3 digital camera.

While you're resizing, you can also go about improving the gamma values and doing an unsharp mask to improve the visual appeal of your pictures.

sammyboyfor
27-06-2005, 10:29 AM
Sorry Sam,

I did not rcv that mail of yours.

But you just said earlier in this thread that you DID receive my email. You said:

I have received from sam that my member is approved. but still cant see.