PDA

View Full Version : pic taken yesterday...

chiqinhan
23-04-2005, 10:04 PM
so long never post pic liao.... so makin some contribution of the pics tat took yesterday night.... pardon for the poor editin of the background cause didnt wanna "caught" by ppl whom i might known..... :p

chiqinhan
23-04-2005, 10:06 PM
more to come after editin the rest...... :D

Chucky1
24-04-2005, 01:56 AM
No offense buddy,but the pictures are not sharp and heavily censored.Recently people have been posting much clearer pictures.
Again,no offense intended.

chiqinhan
24-04-2005, 02:01 AM
No offense buddy,but the pictures are not sharp and heavily censored.Recently people have been posting much clearer pictures.
Again,no offense intended.

anyway i took the pics with my hp. since last time u pple already said so. too bad i not so crazy in digi cam. i just takin the pics for the fun of it.

chiqinhan
25-04-2005, 12:34 AM
some more pic....

BenV
25-04-2005, 01:31 AM
anyway i took the pics with my hp. since last time u pple already said so. too bad i not so crazy in digi cam. i just takin the pics for the fun of it.
no offence either ... but i kind of agree with Chucky1 ... pics have little value of this quality and edited like that.

chiqinhan
25-04-2005, 01:37 AM
no offence either ... but i kind of agree with Chucky1 ... pics have little value of this quality and edited like that.

deduct my pts if u not happy then. by all means

ecco6
25-04-2005, 02:13 AM
Bro... i support u leh.... cos why can't we censored the background just in case someone knew us was a member here... if the editing and censorship is a no no to them, ask them to post their pics with the face on... no offence just speaking on the ground of another censorship contributor...cheers :p

__________________________________________________ ____________
or maybe the pics they posted were not their own gal but paid WL.... so showing face of them doesn't hurt them a bit??? haiz....

chiqinhan
25-04-2005, 09:33 AM
Bro... i support u leh.... cos why can't we censored the background just in case someone knew us was a member here... if the editing and censorship is a no no to them, ask them to post their pics with the face on... no offence just speaking on the ground of another censorship contributor...cheers :p

__________________________________________________ ____________
or maybe the pics they posted were not their own gal but paid WL.... so showing face of them doesn't hurt them a bit??? haiz....

precisely... my pics with censorship practically shows my room layout very clearly, if my friends came to my place b4 saw the pics, sure can recognise. if wan clear pic, then i might as well set up lightings n get a proffessional photographer to shoot the photos.

mb typical singaporeans... give an inch, wants a yard, gives a yard, wants the whole football field. wa lau.......... cmi man

Master007
25-04-2005, 01:13 PM
precisely... my pics with censorship practically shows my room layout very clearly, if my friends came to my place b4 saw the pics, sure can recognise. if wan clear pic, then i might as well set up lightings n get a proffessional photographer to shoot the photos.

mb typical singaporeans... give an inch, wants a yard, gives a yard, wants the whole football field. wa lau.......... cmi man

Chiqinhan, relax lah...They simply dun understand that it's our wives or girlfriends who are in the picture and that it's not some pro or fl that they can disrespect. Furthermore, most are taken in hotel rooms and such..so they are of a different mentallity...

IceMan7
25-04-2005, 04:19 PM
Hope you don't mind...I help increase the brightness

chiqinhan
25-04-2005, 05:12 PM
Chiqinhan, relax lah...They simply dun understand that it's our wives or girlfriends who are in the picture and that it's not some pro or fl that they can disrespect. Furthermore, most are taken in hotel rooms and such..so they are of a different mentallity...

not even i bei song with those idiots, even my gf bloodly fed up with their comments, post the pics yet kao pei kao bu...... pple who not happy, infuture if i post anything, plse dun u ever view my pics. cos i dun wan ur eyes to be spoilt by my edited pics. SUCKS MAN!!!!!!!!!!

DumbAss
25-04-2005, 05:22 PM
not even i bei song with those idiots, even my gf bloodly fed up with their comments, post the pics yet kao pei kao bu...... pple who not happy, infuture if i post anything, plse dun u ever view my pics. cos i dun wan ur eyes to be spoilt by my edited pics. SUCKS MAN!!!!!!!!!!

Bro don't be angry lah! They are just a bunch of newbies. Look at the date they joined.
There are a lot of appreciative bros here. Like me!
Tell your g/f she looks great. Next time I be your cameraman can?
I give the instructions and you two carry on as if I am invisible OK? :D

chiqinhan
25-04-2005, 08:10 PM
Bro don't be angry lah! They are just a bunch of newbies. Look at the date they joined.
There are a lot of appreciative bros here. Like me!
Tell your g/f she looks great. Next time I be your cameraman can?
I give the instructions and you two carry on as if I am invisible OK? :D

Ha ha... Thanks for supportin me.... Gf saw ur suggestions & said u wait long long wor....... Ha ha.... Think she not comfortable to take her pics if there is a3rd person ard...... :p

But she's still flamin angry with the previous comments..... Said if the pics are so little of value.... For the heavens sack not view la...... Take pics & post is a already like a free show & yet still kenna tis kinda comments.... Now she's thinkin tat frm now onwards dont post liao.... Wat's the point! Post pics & receive comments tat it's no value.... Said tat she feels like slappin tat 2 fellows......

Now can onli wait for her to cool down liao lor.......

DumbAss
25-04-2005, 08:18 PM
Ha ha... Thanks for supportin me.... Gf saw ur suggestions & said u wait long long wor....... Ha ha.... Think she not comfortable to take her pics if there is a3rd person ard...... :p

But she's still flamin angry with the previous comments..... Said if the pics are so little of value.... For the heavens sack not view la...... Take pics & post is a already like a free show & yet still kenna tis kinda comments.... Now she's thinkin tat frm now onwards dont post liao.... Wat's the point! Post pics & receive comments tat it's no value.... Said tat she feels like slappin tat 2 fellows......

Now can onli wait for her to cool down liao lor.......

Tell her she has the support of the seniors. Don't take it to heart.
Instead should put up more sexy shots.
By the way, how long should I wait. Long Long never specify exact time leh!
:D

chiqinhan
25-04-2005, 08:25 PM
Tell her she has the support of the seniors. Don't take it to heart.
Instead should put up more sexy shots.
By the way, how long should I wait. Long Long never specify exact time leh!
:D

Ha ha... Can onli wait lor...... Also dont know the exact time...... ;)

She now said must post up all e pics.... Dare tat bloody 2 ppl not to view the pics lor...... Wanna see dont comment negative comments la..... So already claimed that it of little value.... DONT VIEW!!!!!

Wanna enjoy free show & still wanna xian tong xian xi.... So ma fun.... Dont view save trouble........

chiqinhan
25-04-2005, 08:30 PM
here are some more of the "little value & badly edited" pics.....

DumbAss
25-04-2005, 08:30 PM
Ha ha... Can onli wait lor...... Also dont know the exact time...... ;)

She now said must post up all e pics.... Dare tat bloody 2 ppl not to view the pics lor...... Wanna see dont comment negative comments la..... So already claimed that it of little value.... DONT VIEW!!!!!

Wanna enjoy free show & still wanna xian tong xian xi.... So ma fun.... Dont view save trouble........

In that case we must thank those two! Now we will get more to see.
Your gal friend interested in taking some very artistic shots? Maybe we could be of help. Pick some real romantic spots to do that. Make sure you are there to arouse her!
More More More! :D

simplyd
25-04-2005, 09:25 PM
Adding some light to the situation

BenV
26-04-2005, 09:09 AM
I give up!

I make one comment that even starts with "No offence ..." to try to find out what people think and next thing my rep points are being deducted! I wish people were as quick to look at the pics i post and add points ...

Guess a lot of folks dont want to use this forum for discussion. I really did not mean any offence ... just a genuine enquiry whether others found value in pics of that type. Obviously some people do and that's great ... all the others are keeping quiet in case they too lose points.

Let freedom ring!

chiqinhan
26-04-2005, 08:36 PM
I give up!

I make one comment that even starts with "No offence ..." to try to find out what people think and next thing my rep points are being deducted! I wish people were as quick to look at the pics i post and add points ...

Guess a lot of folks dont want to use this forum for discussion. I really did not mean any offence ... just a genuine enquiry whether others found value in pics of that type. Obviously some people do and that's great ... all the others are keeping quiet in case they too lose points.

Let freedom ring!

nv criticises other pple for their efforts. till now except fraudsters, genuine bros who post pics here, i also respect them as every pic no matter whether clear or not, its the effort tat counts.... if u are not satisfy with the quality, in future can dun ever view his posts.

but definitely not criticising others for their effort. n y care so much for pts. since the moment i post here, it doesnt really matter whether my points increase or. now i'm speakin watever i like, but i'm not the least worried tat my pts being deducted.

at least i can speak out loud tat i'm not someone who scare of losing pts n keep quiet. not my style at all.............

DumbAss
26-04-2005, 08:45 PM
nv criticises other pple for their efforts. till now except fraudsters, genuine bros who post pics here, i also respect them as every pic no matter whether clear or not, its the effort tat counts.... if u are not satisfy with the quality, in future can dun ever view his posts.

but definitely not criticising others for their effort. n y care so much for pts. since the moment i post here, it doesnt really matter whether my points increase or. now i'm speakin watever i like, but i'm not the least worried tat my pts being deducted.

at least i can speak out loud tat i'm not someone who scare of losing pts n keep quiet. not my style at all.............

I agree with you bro! Its the effort that counts! Though is not clear, I still know she is a gal. Anyway when can I be the cameraman?
Frankly, I don't give a damn about points. I have never posted anything asking for points. Whenever I post, I post to share, never for points.

ecco6
27-04-2005, 12:24 AM
I agree with you bro! Its the effort that counts! Though is not clear, I still know she is a gal. Anyway when can I be the cameraman?
Frankly, I don't give a damn about points. I have never posted anything asking for points. Whenever I post, I post to share, never for points.
Yup Yup bro... its the effort that counts totally agree with u and Bro chiqinhan...... anyway bro dumbass u naughty huh ..wants to be the cameraman.. spank spank....!!!!!! BUT CAN I BE THE VIDEOMAN???? :eek:

DumbAss
27-04-2005, 07:43 AM
Yup Yup bro... its the effort that counts totally agree with u and Bro chiqinhan...... anyway bro dumbass u naughty huh ..wants to be the cameraman.. spank spank....!!!!!! BUT CAN I BE THE VIDEOMAN???? :eek:
Anyway still short handed! Vacancies for Make Up, Costume (for cosplay),
lightings, background music, props etc.
Your g/f better tell us when soon, we got a lot of people here got to get together for the show. Last but not least, the coordinator!
Not easy you know! A lot of efforts got to put in just for taking pix and video. :D

chiqinhan
28-04-2005, 09:48 PM
some more pics... but file too big cant post here... so view the rest by clikin this link..... ;)

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/edwin8080/my_photos

ecco6
29-04-2005, 02:48 AM
Adding some light to the situation
Just wondering... why nowadays ppl like to "let me brighten up the pics for u or add some light for u and let me resize it for u"????? sorry no offence, thinked most of the bros and sis here will be very very appreciating all of your efforts BUT WE WOULD PREFER TO SEE YOUR OWN POST... THANKS :)

freebiez
29-04-2005, 04:20 PM
some more pics... but file too big cant post here... so view the rest by clikin this link..... ;)

cant see anything!!

chiqinhan
29-04-2005, 11:19 PM
cant see anything!!

u sure? me got 1 pm frm other bro mentionin also cant see..... but tried the link already... but workin fine wor.... cant see mayb u under 18 ba.... i got set the citeria....

KingEros
30-04-2005, 02:28 PM
u sure? me got 1 pm frm other bro mentionin also cant see..... but tried the link already... but workin fine wor.... cant see mayb u under 18 ba.... i got set the citeria....
It says "EDWIN has not enabled any Photo Album"

littlepg
30-04-2005, 05:00 PM
Just wondering... why nowadays ppl like to "let me brighten up the pics for u or add some light for u and let me resize it for u"????? sorry no offence, thinked most of the bros and sis here will be very very appreciating all of your efforts BUT WE WOULD PREFER TO SEE YOUR OWN POST... THANKS :)

exactly. like that they dun haf to post anything, n their membership here is forever. 1 stone 2 bird. same thing 'no offence' den.

btw, chiqinhan bro's pic has always been one of the best here. self taken plus local. instead of pro, fl or foreign hooker. so i guess he deserve some credits.

littlepg
30-04-2005, 05:01 PM
It says "EDWIN has not enabled any Photo Album"

bro, u need to login into ur own acc first, den click on his link. it will den direct u in. if go in as guest, u cant get in. =)

thrustmei
05-05-2005, 03:26 PM

hav not been back on the forum for a long time. And my god...all the negative air we have going on here.

come on everyone..lets get bac to biz....bac to what we are here for.

Place where we all just share our pics...and if have, just leave some kind comments.

Us really have been unable to post and also unwilling(coz of the pic stealing here) to post much these days coz have been busy with our personal lifes. But will do so as soon as we can.

thrustmei
05-05-2005, 03:27 PM
and.....she still look just the same....PYT......pretty young thing.... :D

simone_simone
09-05-2005, 03:37 PM
to whom it may concern,

it takes a lot of effort, time encouragement to get our partners to agree to these pics. its not just some hookers that we pay to get these pics. some pics are taken at the spur of the moment with our hand phones and hence the poor quality. be glad that we are willing to post them here for everyone's enjoyment. we edit the pics to protect our own identity and that of our partners. we water marked our pics because there had been lots of stealing of our pics and posting them in some other sites.

X-Guy
12-05-2005, 11:45 PM

chiqinhan... don't care what they say.... it is better to protect both your identity....
i posted some of my gf pics here without much editing but..... some of my friends recognise her and whenever we saw them outside.... she very pai seh.... in the end end up losing her... sigh... so now no pics from me....

chiqinhan
13-05-2005, 11:23 PM
chiqinhan... don't care what they say.... it is better to protect both your identity....
i posted some of my gf pics here without much editing but..... some of my friends recognise her and whenever we saw them outside.... she very pai seh.... in the end end up losing her... sigh... so now no pics from me....

same sentiment bro... cheers.........

alphalaw
13-05-2005, 11:28 PM

relax a little, thanks for the photos :)
If u gotten deducted, i will fill them back. :)

alphalaw
13-05-2005, 11:31 PM
and.....she still look just the same....PYT......pretty young thing....

same to u too yah? some photos? :p ~~~~~
I missed my regular doses of Thrustmei. My addictions has sorta grown resistance to it, now neeed STRONGER doses of ThrustMei :D

chiqinhan
13-05-2005, 11:34 PM
relax a little, thanks for the photos :)
If u gotten deducted, i will fill them back. :)

thks for ur offer. but its ok, no thks... appreciated.... as i said pts not realli impt as cannot exch for free gifts or money... as long as can view the pics here is more than enough liao...

we come to share good stuff n effort wat. rite.................

alphalaw
13-05-2005, 11:37 PM
thks for ur offer. but its ok, no thks... appreciated.... as i said pts not realli impt as cannot exch for free gifts or money... as long as can view the pics here is more than enough liao...

we come to share good stuff n effort wat. rite.................

yeah :) last time saw ur gf series till now, still deep im my mind. cannot forget. haha. And also the staircase one... ^^

nicenice. Theres always trust from me on ur sources. They rocks~

thanks~

chiqinhan
13-05-2005, 11:48 PM
yeah :) last time saw ur gf series till now, still deep im my mind. cannot forget. haha. And also the staircase one... ^^

nicenice. Theres always trust from me on ur sources. They rocks~

thanks~

this series ah...

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=468307#post468307

alphalaw
13-05-2005, 11:52 PM
this series ah...

I prefer on ur bed one.
She got the complexion and the frame I longing for.... so cant get out from my mind, i remember. Thanks for sharing. hehee.

Somemore I see cim, never tried on any of my ex b4. sigh. failure. :p

chiqinhan
13-05-2005, 11:56 PM
I prefer on ur bed one.
She got the complexion and the frame I longing for.... so cant get out from my mind, i remember. Thanks for sharing. hehee.

Somemore I see cim, never tried on any of my ex b4. sigh. failure. :p

maybe i lucky, my current gf also allows mi to cim. though she said it tastes very bitter... but she still do it for mi. si bei shiok.....

alphalaw
14-05-2005, 12:00 AM
maybe i lucky, my current gf also allows mi to cim. though she said it tastes very bitter... but she still do it for mi. si bei shiok.....

I feeling very sour. lol.
Due to being envious. :p

I seemed to have grown out of the "wanting a partner" mentality liao.... till then that one fine day I really meet one I can shower my feelings onto, I can only say, Bro, u 1 lucky guy, have fun! :D

More photos in the meanwhile? lol~

littlepg
15-05-2005, 02:53 PM

wow, so nice. envy u. i got a partner who loves to bj n allow me to cim too. but no more as she gotten herself a bf. haiz..

chiqinhan
15-05-2005, 06:57 PM
wow, so nice. envy u. i got a partner who loves to bj n allow me to cim too. but no more as she gotten herself a bf. haiz..

girls can be heartless physically too... once they get a bf or another better one, they will not hestitate to dispose u. so for mi sex partner always treat as tissue. wipe n throw. strict physical, no emotion. if not confirm will be hurt...

but i last time got one ex gf who even more steady. u know tat time first time bonkin her raw... n she told mi to let her know when i'm cumming. so i thought she scare i shoot in... n when i told her i cumming, u know wat she did. she put my dick into her mouth without even mi sayin n let mi cim. very shiok.... n she quite pretty somemore... too bad broke off after few mths. good memories but she is definitely not the gf type of material. now hope can get her back n bonk her hard n dump her.... i still dreamin.... haha..... :D

alphalaw
15-05-2005, 07:09 PM
girls can be heartless physically too... once they get a bf or another better one,

They just trying to fnid The One... :rolleyes: We are also looking for The One.
Learn to accept that her chosen path CAN be of beneficial to both party and whilest not be discourage and move on, plenty of pussies around worh...
Didnt they say that we guys are outnumbered? 3:1 ??? :D

Take care~

littlepg
15-05-2005, 08:38 PM
girls can be heartless physically too... once they get a bf or another better one, they will not hestitate to dispose u. so for mi sex partner always treat as tissue. wipe n throw. strict physical, no emotion. if not confirm will be hurt...

but i last time got one ex gf who even more steady. u know tat time first time bonkin her raw... n she told mi to let her know when i'm cumming. so i thought she scare i shoot in... n when i told her i cumming, u know wat she did. she put my dick into her mouth without even mi sayin n let mi cim. very shiok.... n she quite pretty somemore... too bad broke off after few mths. good memories but she is definitely not the gf type of material. now hope can get her back n bonk her hard n dump her.... i still dreamin.... haha..... :D

wow. lucky u. lol. i also wan such ger. fuck n fuck off. best. lol

chiqinhan
12-06-2005, 02:21 PM
pics size too big so can oni post else where. heres the link.

some more pics, gf bought the vibrating thing to put on my dick....

somes pics taken in corridor.

some bj pics of sex partner taken few days ago.

freebiez
12-06-2005, 03:27 PM
poeple from out the pte forum can see the links if i am right..

but nice panties..although ugly shorts...keke

haha..i have tat vibrating thingy too..the condom is freakin expensive..

Tenrang
12-06-2005, 04:03 PM
pics size too big so can oni post else where. heres the link.

some more pics, gf bought the vibrating thing to put on my dick....

somes pics taken in corridor.

some bj pics of sex partner taken few days ago.

yo bro,

Clicked on the link and the link says no photos are available. Any idea why? HOpe to view them soon.

Thanks mate