PDA

View Full Version : Jap. Schoolgirl Fuck - Thai Cutie Goes Kinky!

Malefikus
23-04-2005, 11:30 AM
Dear horny community! This is something I really wanted to do for a long time: Put her in japanese school girl uniform! :rolleyes: And... damn... that was fun! Three teazers here, happy to show more if people are still interested and give support (wanna hit 100...)! :D

the king
24-04-2005, 10:17 AM
Dear horny community! This is something I really wanted to do for a long time: Put her in japanese school girl uniform! :rolleyes: And... damn... that was fun! Three teazers here, happy to show more if people are still interested and give support (wanna hit 100...)! :D

i tried to contribute but couldn't...and i think molested by malefikus is rather an understatement, don't you think?

well done bro and keep up the good work! i hope that this letter of encouragement speaks more volumes than those silly rep points! i would support your resume anyday, if you ever need one!!!

you are appreciated!!!!

best!

Tenrang
24-04-2005, 11:55 AM
i tried to contribute but couldn't...and i think molested by malefikus is rather an understatement, don't you think?

well done bro and keep up the good work! i hope that this letter of encouragement speaks more volumes than those silly rep points! i would support your resume anyday, if you ever need one!!!

you are appreciated!!!!

best!

Fantastic comments. If there were a theme going on, I think you win hands down (& up).

Hope to see more

xcalibur8
24-04-2005, 02:57 PM
Way to go bro!! Wanted to give you points, but not allowed..........

BenV
24-04-2005, 08:17 PM
Lovely work ... she looks beautifully trained. How long have you had her in your control. I guess she's naturally submissive or was she difficult to train?

Can she take punishment ... spanking or the cane? I'm sure it would be great to cane her butt ...

Malefikus
26-04-2005, 10:33 PM
Lovely work ... she looks beautifully trained. How long have you had her in your control. I guess she's naturally submissive or was she difficult to train?

Can she take punishment ... spanking or the cane? I'm sure it would be great to cane her butt ...

She is now close to a year in my hands. She gets sugar from me and the cane! :D She is naturally submissive, but I had to increase the treatment slowly. And at the End she will do what I say and that is an amzing turn on.... And it is easy to test if she likes it or not, normally she is dripping all the way... :p

Malefikus
27-04-2005, 09:53 AM
Ok, you horny bastards! Here we go, you are right, if the material is good, the support comes naturally... :rolleyes:

We start of soft, as it is my style, but no worries, we will go all the way....

blaze38
27-04-2005, 09:39 PM
nice--keep-em cumming-rep u pts .. sure looks a promising and sexiting series... u lucky devil ;)

Malefikus
27-04-2005, 11:57 PM
nice--keep-em cumming-rep u pts .. sure looks a promising and sexiting series... u lucky devil ;)

Thanks for the support, man, happy to deliver the next package!

Malefikus
28-04-2005, 09:02 PM
Show me the tits and then suck this.... :D

Malefikus
29-04-2005, 09:58 AM
Some of my favourites.... :p

Malefikus
02-05-2005, 02:48 PM
More BJ and then getting serious... :D

Malefikus
09-05-2005, 08:11 PM
Drilling time.... :D

Malefikus
09-05-2005, 08:18 PM
And this... before I come to two really awesome pics... Actually don't know how anymore how I got the cam in that position..... :p Are you with me, guys?

the king
11-05-2005, 06:59 AM
And this... before I come to two really awesome pics... Actually don't know how anymore how I got the cam in that position..... :p Are you with me, guys?

awesome pics bro! sigh...couldn't up yr points as i gotta spread some more around...but kudos to you!

Malefikus
11-05-2005, 04:35 PM
Well, king, I know that the real players here will sooner or later reward quality again.... Thats why I keep on shooting... :D

Look at this!

Malefikus
18-05-2005, 09:54 PM
I believe in deep penetration... :D

phi_rick
18-05-2005, 11:58 PM
Hey Bro Malefikus,
You have done it once again. Excellent post with this more than willing hottie. I really enjoy the dialog as well as the excellent postings. Please keep them coming Bro.
Cheers

Malefikus
19-05-2005, 11:35 AM
Hey Bro Malefikus,
You have done it once again. Excellent post with this more than willing hottie. I really enjoy the dialog as well as the excellent postings. Please keep them coming Bro.
Cheers

No prob, here is the next load... no comment on the content as I'm sending from a Starbucks.... :D and cannot check the details again... Wow, as I'm saying that a guy walks in with two high quality hookers, tight skirts and tops, sticking out their asses and tits.. :p

No points for me lately, cannot only be the system lah...

Malefikus
21-05-2005, 07:06 AM
No prob, here is the next load... no comment on the content as I'm sending from a Starbucks.... :D and cannot check the details again... Wow, as I'm saying that a guy walks in with two high quality hookers, tight skirts and tops, sticking out their asses and tits.. :p

No points for me lately, cannot only be the system lah...

Damn, just enjoyed my own pics alot... Here is the 'let it flow' part...

Malefikus
22-05-2005, 11:25 AM
No matter what they say, I go the quality way.
Many guys here want us to up their scoring, but what they deliver is boring.

Anyhow, baby, lets take off that shirt (probably wet by now anyway...) :D

Malefikus
26-05-2005, 12:51 PM
Lets suck that juice out, baby!

DumbAss
26-05-2005, 03:09 PM
Bro!
Would like to give you more points again. Unfortunately, might take another 3 years before I could come back to you. Only can vote for 1 a day and must spread to 1000 others.
Bro Sam should work out something on this to reward some of the regulars effort. :D

bigmoose
26-05-2005, 06:08 PM
Lets suck that juice out, baby!

Nice equippment, both of you. Your built like a beer can, poor little girl is about to get lock jaw, and she's still got that puppy fat on her. Must be quite young, so she can only blossom.

The backgroung got my attention this time. There's something about a girls apartment that makes you go another shot or two. But it doesn't look like a thai girls apartment (to big), or a hotel either, serviced apartment maybe, or surely not it can't be her mum and dads ?

Malefikus
26-05-2005, 09:38 PM
Bro!
Would like to give you more points again. Unfortunately, might take another 3 years before I could come back to you. Only can vote for 1 a day and must spread to 1000 others.
Bro Sam should work out something on this to reward some of the regulars effort. :D

What can I say, you hit the nail on the spot. There is such a big quality and effort gap in this forum and that is not represented in points or anything else. Something needs to be done on that. The real quality players here will take things to the next level - here or elsewhere.

Wangshang
27-05-2005, 12:12 AM
I too have tried to reward points but wasn't allowed to. This is silly, I will have to reward everyone who posts a very dark pic taken with a phone that i can't figure out if it's a pussy or a man with a very big beard.

If it's any consolation, I follow all your threads with interest because of the superior content and picture quality.

Cheers

Malefikus
27-05-2005, 01:03 AM
I too have tried to reward points but wasn't allowed to. This is silly, I will have to reward everyone who posts a very dark pic taken with a phone that i can't figure out if it's a pussy or a man with a very big beard.

If it's any consolation, I follow all your threads with interest because of the superior content and picture quality.

Cheers

Basically I like this platform, no question. But I realize more and more that I really like to mix with quality and take things to the next level. There will be some spin off with private exchange and activities, everything with a special focus - look at my pics and you know what I mean. And we haven't even started yet... :cool:

Malefikus
28-05-2005, 10:57 AM
Nice equippment, both of you. Your built like a beer can, poor little girl is about to get lock jaw, and she's still got that puppy fat on her. Must be quite young, so she can only blossom.

The backgroung got my attention this time. There's something about a girls apartment that makes you go another shot or two. But it doesn't look like a thai girls apartment (to big), or a hotel either, serviced apartment maybe, or surely not it can't be her mum and dads ?

Yeah, she has to open up wide for me... everywhere! :D
She is young and tight and willing... and with her I can do hardcore drilling!

Room well observed! Answer: Old fashioned and cozy hotel in the North of Thailand.

Can somebody help me over the 100 this weekend? Then I can move on: The final takes are done by herself while I jerk off over her....

Tenrang
28-05-2005, 02:08 PM
Yo Bro,

You already surpass the 100 mark. Great Pics and she must be really enjoying the moment. Taking pitures I mean.

Cheers

Malefikus
29-05-2005, 03:53 PM
ok, final round. This is interesting, because she let me jerk off on her titts and took all the pics herself!!!

Malefikus
01-06-2005, 12:33 AM
Damn, sometimes I forget how big her titties are.... :p Here come one of them...

dark^jedi
04-06-2005, 01:13 AM
just wanna know, how much and where did u get the uniform from? looks really very kinky!

Malefikus
04-06-2005, 01:21 AM
just wanna know, how much and where did u get the uniform from? looks really very kinky!

The uniform you saw is from www.cosmates.jp
The service is good and the prices are very faire, just check it out.

For my next sessions I have got some stuff from www.ladybwear.com

That shit is more extreme and for hardcore play suitable. Prices a bit more rough, eurozone. Ordered only small sizes, because it is a UK based company and I don't have to tell you about the extra size of the titts and asses of UK bitches... Lets see, will tell you about how the stuff fits and the quality... And I hope for a horny good session, guys!!!

Malefikus
06-06-2005, 07:50 PM
Here comes the juice! That was so good, she just did the shooting with the cam, while I kept firing my load on her... Dripping down her boobs and body.... mmmmhhhh....

Malefikus
13-06-2005, 02:00 PM
And the final shots.... Hope you enjoyed.

Next project in planning, support welcome!