PDA

View Full Version : Back From The Cold

the king
25-03-2005, 07:58 AM
Been gone a while but now back with a new set of pics.

Hope u guys and gals like it.

Do rep if u can...thanks!!

Would love to hear yr comments.

1st set...a couple of upskirts and shots of her nice black bra. got her to take her panties off in the car and she walked to the hotel without her panties, which was really quite a turn on for me... : )

the king
25-03-2005, 08:01 AM
a couple more upskirts and the bra coming off.

the king
25-03-2005, 08:15 AM
got her to pose and these are the results...i'm sure you guys would agree that she has a very nice set of breasts!! nice, firm yet soft to the touch....

the king
25-03-2005, 08:18 AM
a couple more shots of her...about to do her bj...sorry no actual bj pics...as i did not want to mask her too much and spoil the shots.

the king
25-03-2005, 08:20 AM
last two pics...she on her handphone...what's with these gals, sex and their handphones??? hahaha...

and the last pic is of her doing it herself. i always like to watch and hear her masterbating...such a turn on...and once she's satisfied herself, she focuses all her attentions on me...and i like that very much!

that's all for this thread...and thanks for viewing.

please don't forget to rep should you enjoy these sets of pics!

thanks!

rabbit75
25-03-2005, 02:17 PM
hey bro.

nice stuff. love her set of boobs. Firm stuff. How did u knw her? hehe :D
Up your points. thanks for sharing.

the king
26-03-2005, 08:16 AM
hey bro.

nice stuff. love her set of boobs. Firm stuff. How did u knw her? hehe :D
Up your points. thanks for sharing.
i met her some years back when she worked as a sales girl in orchard cineplex...B cuppers and sometimes, when they are big and juicy, they are c cups!!! and she can actually orgasm by just me rubbing her breasts...not too hard, but circular motion! shiok!!

Hugo168
26-03-2005, 10:43 AM
nice dude it be nice if the pussy was well trimmed Great set of pics though :cool:

yang punk
26-03-2005, 01:18 PM
i met her some years back when she worked as a sales girl in orchard cineplex...B cuppers and sometimes, when they are big and juicy, they are c cups!!! and she can actually orgasm by just me rubbing her breasts...not too hard, but circular motion! shiok!!

Glad she's back for you bro! You gain... we gain... ;)

She still has great boobs and slim sexy body...makes a great model! Hope to see more pics of her.

the king
27-03-2005, 06:32 AM
nice dude it be nice if the pussy was well trimmed Great set of pics though :cool:
have tried to get her to shave...but she's not into it leh...she wuld have a teenage pussy if she shaved!!!

the king
27-03-2005, 06:33 AM
Glad she's back for you bro! You gain... we gain... ;)

She still has great boobs and slim sexy body...makes a great model! Hope to see more pics of her.

thanks bro../i know you've been following her since her photos appeared here and she's not change a single bit over the years...

but alas, she says this is her last set of pics for me...well, that's what she said about the last set...let's hope that she wud make a cum-back performance in the near future!

thrustmei
28-03-2005, 06:57 PM
oh yes.....same as before...still slim and flawless.....i remember her..... :D

the king
28-03-2005, 08:39 PM
oh yes.....same as before...still slim and flawless.....i remember her..... :D

certainly an honour that you guys remember her....heheh....