PDA

View Full Version : 19yo Fair and Sweet Malay FL

Guy_n29
09-03-2005, 06:12 PM
Got this 19 yo Malay gal from irc few days ago..Pick her up at Tampines at nite.. then we drive to hotel 81. She was very fair and pretty.. petite.. and damn horny..let me start with 3 pics first.. if bro like it.. give me some point and I will continue..the pic is taken with my Sony Ericson Hp.. so quality is not so good.. will take proper pic next time..

KingEros
09-03-2005, 06:25 PM
Got this 19 yo Malay gal from irc few days ago..Pick her up at Tampines at nite.. then we drive to hotel 81. She was very fair and pretty.. petite.. and damn horny..let me start with 3 pics first.. if bro like it.. give me some point and I will continue..the pic is taken with my Sony Ericson Hp.. so quality is not so good.. will take proper pic next time..
She's got the CFM potential ... what was the damage??
Perhaps you could furnish us with a FR, besides the revealing pics??

Wangshang
09-03-2005, 10:47 PM
she's quite a looker... been to tampines so many times but never seen hookers...

dab140296
10-03-2005, 02:19 AM
she's quite a looker... been to tampines so many times but never seen hookers...

Wow .. 19 Fair and Malay some more .... I like!!! More pics please ... :p

Guy_n29
10-03-2005, 09:30 AM
I call her and she ask me to pick her up at 10pm at her place (Somewhere in Tampines). I waited downstair and suddenly she called and said whether I want 3 somes together with her gf and how much I wan to offer.. I told her $150 for two cause did not have so much cash with me lor..Btw, the agreed damage for her along is only $100 (That a good value for money)

Eventually, we just did one-to-one as her gf did not wan. After much waiting, at last, one cute and fair looking gal walk towards my car. She ask with a smile and then got into my car. She was wearing a short skirt.

We chatted on our way to the hotel and I started rubbing her thigh and finger her pussy. She cannot tahan liao, kept saying I am making her wet and horny. She even pull her panty a side so that I can finger her properly... to be continue.,...

One more pic for you bro. Hope you can add point for me as I would like to see the other pics in the forum..

freebiez
10-03-2005, 04:10 PM
more pictures and i'm sure the points will start to flow...

Presto6969
11-03-2005, 02:28 AM
Glad to know that you managed to fish a minah fr IRC nowadays. I dun have such luck. Used to have tons though.... ;)

As i had believed and will always will...malay girls are natural born cock suckers. Even they are not chio, they sure can suck.

Your pics just bring back fond memories for me.... Cheers!

Guy_n29
12-03-2005, 09:15 PM
We finally reached my favoriate hotel 81. When we were walking along the road to the hotel, there were guys looking at her thinking that she is a hooker there. Well, such a pretty and cute gal sure turns eye.

We finally checked into the room and started kissing. She tried to undress me, but too difficult. So I undress myself and she also undress until with bra and panty. She led me to the bed and we started kissing again.

She asked me to lie down and close my eye and started to lick my nipples while her hand was stroking my bro. Damn shiok man....

Then I undress her completely. She said that she like strewberry.. and she brought her own strewberry condom and put on for me before giving me a nice bj. I must have been more than 10 mins of bj. Luckily with the condom, if not I such shoot out my bullet.. to be continue..

One more pic bro. Do give me points if u like it. Still cannot view other pic leh.. so disappointed...

littlepg
13-03-2005, 03:23 PM
u haf to posted 6 pics in order to activate ur acc bro. not just pple give u points then u can view. so just post more n u can c the rest of us liao.

Guy_n29
13-03-2005, 11:03 PM
continue..
after the nice bj, she sit onto my bro and started riding me.. while her hand rubbing my chest and nipples...

after 5 mins.. I cannot tahan liao.. flip her over the fucked her missionary style with one of her leg on my shoulder.. the feeling of fucking a petite gal was fantastic and shiok man....when the climax come both of us moaned loudly and I cummed...

She gave me a long kiss.. and took out the condom with my little bros in it and admired.. I ask her whether she drank cum.. and she look at me with a smile....she took my condom to the wash room.. it took a while b4 she was backed.. (Wondering what she did with my little bros... :))

She lie beside me and we hugged and chatted.... (To be continue with surprises..)

Hope I can access pic now.. cos already got 6 pic uploaded.. got two more coming if the response is good..

freebiez
14-03-2005, 09:50 AM
bro your pictures so small...i believe its bigger rite? pls dun change the original resolution...anyway, pics are a bit blur..post more...

Guy_n29
14-03-2005, 06:04 PM
Hi, bro, I shot it with my Sony Ericson Handphone. That is the original size. Next time will bring my camera along for better quality.