PDA

View Full Version : Reposting of my previous pics : Batam Gals

rockz7
16-02-2005, 03:00 AM
Hi Samsters

I post these pics sometimes ago when i just join. But due to my limiation of PC knowledge the pics was rather lousy and therefore not much viewers n comments :p . Onli Brother iersan and Brother Dumbass give some encouragement.

I hope dat by reposting a bigger n clearer pics is not against the rules in these forum but i really wan to give u guys some quality pics

First to intro dis gal. 21yr indon gal..........she is wild,crazy and give a hell of a BJ. Meet her at a hunting trip there and the way she catch people attention was to stuff her face into your crotch area and start bitting ....haven touch i oreadi hard, dats why i booked her for the nite.

If the response is good then i will continue to narrate and post the rest of the pics :D

sammyboyfor
16-02-2005, 04:26 AM
Much better this time round. Keep them coming... all of them. :D

iersan
16-02-2005, 06:40 PM
Hi Samsters

Onli Brother iersan and Brother Dumbass give some encouragement.

If the response is good then i will continue to narrate and post the rest of the pics :D

LOL, thanks for remembering but Dumbass was among them fellas who supported me when I first posted here, so he's da man. I can tell ya, the folks here aint stingy with their points once you deliver the goods....so just post with confidence and the compliments will come pouring in from every corners. Cheers mate.

Wangshang
17-02-2005, 01:48 PM
Stuffed her face into your crotch and started to bite? As good a intro as I've ever heard. Please continue.

rockz7
17-02-2005, 11:14 PM
Thanks for the encouragement! Although my camera was quite low batt at dat time so i dun have chance to take tons of pic but i promise whatever i post will be clear and good quality pics. Hope i can earn some point to last me till i go on my next trip.

As i said, she is damn crazy and very open gal. As soon as we hit the hotel room,she didnt bother to wait for me to close the door. She start stripping away! Once she discover my Digital cam in my bag, guess wat happen? :eek:

WILD WILD TIME!!!! To be continue..........

DumbAss
18-02-2005, 12:38 AM
Thanks for the encouragement! Although my camera was quite low batt at dat time so i dun have chance to take tons of pic but i promise whatever i post will be clear and good quality pics. Hope i can earn some point to last me till i go on my next trip.

As i said, she is damn crazy and very open gal. As soon as we hit the hotel room,she didnt bother to wait for me to close the door. She start stripping away! Once she discover my Digital cam in my bag, guess wat happen? :eek:

WILD WILD TIME!!!! To be continue..........
Just realized she had lips made for sucking! Was the "SUCKING" good?
Anyway, thanks for remembering. Will give you 6 pts once my time 24hrs is up! :D

rockz7
18-02-2005, 01:38 AM
Just realized she had lips made for sucking! Was the "SUCKING" good?
Anyway, thanks for remembering. Will give you 6 pts once my time 24hrs is up! :D

Nice to hear from u guys again!

How shall i put it?.......for at 2 solid hours she didnt leave my dick except for an occasional puff and talking.

In simpler word she lick, she suck and she swallow!!! i not bullshitting....she swallow every drop i shoot in front of me....the damn thing was i was too stoned to capture the grand finale on pics.....This is my first indon gal who is willing to swallow and the best thing is she dun give crap excuses like others i tried. I didn't ask her to swallow, she is the one who initiate it. dats why it caught me by surprise.

i swear on my manhood all she does was suck and it last the whole nite till she fall asleep with my dick in her mouth.

I will post some more tomolo. :D

rockz7
18-02-2005, 01:41 AM
LOL, thanks for remembering but Dumbass was among them fellas who supported me when I first posted here, so he's da man. I can tell ya, the folks here aint stingy with their points once you deliver the goods....so just post with confidence and the compliments will come pouring in from every corners. Cheers mate.

Cheers Bro.

Thanks for the support....
I am planning on another raid as i will be going there for business trip.
So stay tune..........Hope i will be back with more

DumbAss
18-02-2005, 01:42 AM
Nice to hear from u guys again!

How shall i put it?.......for at 2 solid hours she didnt leave my dick except for an occasional puff and talking.

In simpler word she lick, she suck and she swallow!!! i not bullshitting....she swallow every drop i shoot in front of me....the damn thing was i was too stoned to capture the grand finale on pics.....This is my first indon gal who is willing to swallow and the best thing is she dun give crap excuses like others i tried. I didn't ask her to swallow, she is the one who initiate it. dats why it caught me by surprise.

i swear on my manhood all she does was suck and it last the whole nite till she fall asleep with my dick in her mouth.

I will post some more tomolo. :D
What are your damages? Next time can bring me there to try her out? :p

Wangshang
18-02-2005, 01:46 AM

like a fucking mosquito?

rockz7
18-02-2005, 03:24 AM
like a fucking mosquito?

Worse than dat bro...ha ha.........my buddy whom tried her out the following days look worse than me...he like been suck by vampire :D

rockz7
18-02-2005, 03:36 AM

She cost abt sgd45+, but u noe the hotel,makan, boat trip and tips for her excellent work. It all adds up to about sgd180.

Last i heard she is not there anymore but u can try...she work in a whorehse call hollywood or something like dat. Her name is Alen. She is not tied to the whorehse or so she claim. It's been a while since i last go around june04.

No offence to anyone but as my malay colleague says if u are chinese, decent, young looking and dun have the sex manic look, u can get a lot of willing gals in batam, cos they think all chinese are rich and tink is their meal ticket to better living condition.But i am a poor guy looking for cheap sex :D

If i going on my own i will let u noe.

Wangshang
18-02-2005, 12:05 PM
No offence to anyone but as my malay colleague says if u are chinese, decent, young looking and dun have the sex manic look, u can get a lot of willing gals in batam, cos they think all chinese are rich and tink is their meal ticket to better living condition.But i am a poor guy looking for cheap sex :D

Well, that is true of most women in any asian society. I've read even female pengiuns whore themselves to get food and shelter, so there you go. It's good to be male.

rockz7
20-02-2005, 04:48 AM
Sorry for the delay..........working late

the next few pics...........

as i have mentioned she does incredible bj..........to tink i only screw her proper on twice cos i totally have not urge to do it after her wonderful tongue skill she demonstrate on me.

Now the pics from her BJ....she started licking my every toes to legs to balls while rubbing her nipples on my legs at the same time. All i can say is she really know the blind spots while not wasting any resources(her tittes) to make a man cum, the further she go up the more resources she uses(pussy) by the time she got to my nipples, her nipples was rubbing my dick and her pussy was rubbing my legs liao.............yeehaa....

rockz7
05-03-2005, 02:50 AM
Finally back in spore..........sad to see that not much bros like my pics and my points still the same.......sianz..... :(

so this is the rest of the pics..... for the few so like it

BTW thanks Sammyboy for using my pic on the ad....at least u noe gd pic when u see one! i feel damn honored man!

sammyboyfor
05-03-2005, 03:04 AM
BTW thanks Sammyboy for using my pic on the ad....at least u noe gd pic when u see one! i feel damn honored man!

Yeah that was a great picture.... that dreamy cum fuck me look is a real turn on.

I'm surprised you didn't shoot your load when she looked at you like that.... :D

DumbAss
05-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Finally back in spore..........sad to see that not much bros like my pics and my points still the same.......sianz..... :(

so this is the rest of the pics..... for the few so like it

I would like to give you points again except I gota spread around 1000 others till I can come back to you again. Sorry!
But I really love those pix?

BenV
30-03-2005, 11:00 AM
Hi Rockz!
Truly great pics ... thanks from me on behalf of all of the rest of us.

Really appreciate the uncovered face and the lack of some huge pic-logo across her body... makes her much more enjoyable!

In fact, i think there should be extra points for big, quality pics with full face and no dreaded watermark logo across the shots!

Top, top work! :)