PDA

View Full Version : Italian Football Serie A (Live TV Matches)

sumo_wrestler
16-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Hi guys,

Just to let you guys know that Italian Serie A games is showing live matches on MIO TV channel 111 every week. :D

Hardcore supporter of Italian football, now you can switch on and enjoy those live games now.

Enjoy guys !!! :D;)

poongko
17-09-2012, 12:37 AM
THANKS for sharing.

Castrol
17-09-2012, 10:51 PM
even got la liga and french league!
but the repeat telecast not so plentiful..

sumo_wrestler
18-09-2012, 03:10 AM
even got la liga and french league!
but the repeat telecast not so plentiful..

Repeat telecast for La Liga all 10 matches all have cos this season all La Liga games are scheduled consecutively one after another except the Sunday 6.30pm match no live match shown but repeat telecast sure have.

As for Serie A games, only 5 live matches shown every week at the MOMENT, hopefully more will come.

Repeat telecast only show 7-8 matches only, haiz I'm a hardcore fan of Italian Serie A, too bad they telecast only 7-8 repeat matches but anyway I'm still very happy at least we still get to watch LIVE Italian matches week in week out ! :D

Better than nothing, always EPL also sianz, not exactly my cup of tea :(

Castrol
19-09-2012, 10:15 AM
Repeat telecast for La Liga all 10 matches all have cos this season all La Liga games are scheduled consecutively one after another except the Sunday 6.30pm match no live match shown but repeat telecast sure have.

As for Serie A games, only 5 live matches shown every week at the MOMENT, hopefully more will come.

Repeat telecast only show 7-8 matches only, haiz I'm a hardcore fan of Italian Serie A, too bad they telecast only 7-8 repeat matches but anyway I'm still very happy at least we still get to watch LIVE Italian matches week in week out ! :D

Better than nothing, always EPL also sianz, not exactly my cup of tea :(

bro serie A got 5 live matches? i scrolled up and down the channels but only found 1 live game genoa vs juve last weekend.

more repeat matches important for me because of the timing, you know a working dog like me only got a few hours at home each working day.
i havent watched a real madrid match this season! when its live, its normally wee hours. di maria now thin or fat i also dont know. :D

well mio did it for us this year! salute! :D

sumo_wrestler
20-09-2012, 07:51 AM
bro serie A got 5 live matches? i scrolled up and down the channels but only found 1 live game genoa vs juve last weekend.

more repeat matches important for me because of the timing, you know a working dog like me only got a few hours at home each working day.
i havent watched a real madrid match this season! when its live, its normally wee hours. di maria now thin or fat i also dont know.

well mio did it for us this year! salute!

Serie A Live match schedule: MIO TV Channel 111

Saturday usually 12am & 2.45am = 2 matches
Sunday 6.30pm, 9pm & 2.45am = 3 matches (total 5 matches shown)
Repeat telecast easily 7 matches shown.

La Liga match schedule lagi best but not as exciting as Serie A : MIO TV Ch 115

Saturday usually 10pm, 12am, 2am & 4am = 4 matches
Sunday 6pm, 10pm, 12am, 1.50am & 3.30am = 5 matches
Monday 3.30am = 1 match (total 10 matches shown)

Bro, you can actually buy a harddisk recorder to set the program timer, leave the MIO set top box on stanby and that's it. By the time you reach home, all the matches are recorded, nothing missed ! ;)

Wah lau what are you working as, why long hours :confused:

Di Maria is as usual, still skinny as a bamboo stick :D

Every season I've to pray hard that either one of the telco will buy the broadcasting right to show us the Italian Serie A match. Everytime I've been disappointed cos they are not so keen to buy the Serie A broadcasting right cos its damn expensive compared to other leagues.

Sometime I really thought of driving all the way to JB book a hotel room and stay there and watch till Monday morning then come back :(

Every new season must pray hard and put my finger cross hoping one of the telco will buy the Serie A.

Castrol
20-09-2012, 11:01 AM
Sometime I really thought of driving all the way to JB book a hotel room and stay there and watch till Monday morning then come back :(

Every new season must pray hard and put my finger cross hoping one of the telco will buy the Serie A.

thanks bro for the showtimes, i didnt realize the matches are so staggered now. sometimes i work late lah, maybe got to start the recorder next time.

bro you are indeed a serie A fan.. i present you the scudetto! :D

http://www.juvefc.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Del-Piero-Scudetto.jpg

sumo_wrestler
22-09-2012, 02:41 AM
thanks bro for the showtimes, i didnt realize the matches are so staggered now. sometimes i work late lah, maybe got to start the recorder next time.

bro you are indeed a serie A fan.. i present you the scudetto! :D

Oh I missed out something, the current Serie A live matches are free preview till 31st Oct, thereafter you need to subscribe, I think $34++ p/m !

hehe, i don't want the scudetto, I just hope some telco will continue to telecast live Serie A matches every season, that is my dream ! :D

You see, living in a developed country like Singapore every new season Italian Serie A is the only league that we still have to pray hard hoping some telco will buy the broadcasting right to telecast live here, haiz don't understand why :(

btw which is your favourite team bro, mine is AC Milan :p

Castrol
24-09-2012, 09:09 AM
Oh I missed out something, the current Serie A live matches are free preview till 31st Oct, thereafter you need to subscribe, I think $34++ p/m !

hehe, i don't want the scudetto, I just hope some telco will continue to telecast live Serie A matches every season, that is my dream !

You see, living in a developed country like Singapore every new season Italian Serie A is the only league that we still have to pray hard hoping some telco will buy the broadcasting right to telecast live here, haiz don't understand why

btw which is your favourite team bro, mine is AC Milan

$34 is it for serie A only? :eek:
i just saved $12 a month by unsubscribing from starhub sports channel but now...

thats why they say COE means cost of enjoyment in sillypore. well at least we can still pay to watch, unlike earlier years want to pay to watch serie A also dont have. :D

bro my favourite italian team is ss lazio since the days of the great signori.
ac milan aint doing too well are they? ibra is psg's new scoring machine.