PDA

View Full Version : Nl massage with Hacky panky or more ?

kakarlu
11-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Hi bro here, plan to went jb next wednesday . any recommend for this kind of thing. is good show me the way coz i only know to city square and KSL

looking4fling
17-05-2012, 02:29 AM
yeah i also know KSL holiday plaza all this etc etc.. any place near here got FL? or Massage palour?

infinitylove
17-05-2012, 02:04 PM
You can go KSL there n infront the ksl building there got a hotel name 11th Century a tall n infront the ksl road there....once u reach there, go inside the hotel n make a way to level 2 where is display message parlours place,
at there u can view the girl as you like n if u wan massage bit costly rm88-108 n if u wan FJ cost is PRC n Local girl = RM198 n Tomyam = RM188 n Vietnam RM178 if im not wrong coz normaly the price diffirent only rm10-20 only... the girl damn seem all fresh coming goods ...

sexkit
19-05-2012, 11:18 PM
You can go KSL there n infront the ksl building there got a hotel name 11th Century a tall n infront the ksl road there....once u reach there, go inside the hotel n make a way to level 2 where is display message parlours place,
at there u can view the girl as you like n if u wan massage bit costly rm88-108 n if u wan FJ cost is PRC n Local girl = RM198 n Tomyam = RM188 n Vietnam RM178 if im not wrong coz normaly the price diffirent only rm10-20 only... the girl damn seem all fresh coming goods ...

bro, local means chinese or NL??

habbomall
20-05-2012, 04:26 AM

Thank bro will try it soon

KatoeyLover69
23-05-2012, 01:23 PM
Report from The STAR dated 23 may 2012 :-

Sexual services at JB massage parlours

More than 70 massage parlours in Johor Baru are providing extra services, including sex, China Press reported.

Quoting a source, the daily said there were three types of massages available in the city the traditional massage, massage plus extra services like oral sex and massage plus sex.

The report said these centres usually targeted retired men, who had money and were lonely, as they were usually willing to spend on the women.

A technician known as Xu said his father had been frequenting a massage parlour in Skudai since four months ago.

"My father goes there every week and spends over RM100 (S$40.94) for each visit.

"I was curious and wanted to find out why he went there, so I went there, too.

"After 30 minutes of massage, the foreign woman who was sexily dressed asked if I needed other services," said the 30-year-old.

Xu said his father spent all his retirement savings and pocket money given by his children at the centre.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork