PDA

View Full Version : Batam Gal

rockz7
21-12-2004, 07:45 PM
Just found out about this forum. Not sure if you guys like my pics. taken few months back. Will post a few more of her once i get the hang of editing n downsizing all my pics

rockz7
21-12-2004, 07:52 PM
Some more of her.....................hope u guys like it. Please give your expert comment or exchange pointers on how to take better pics.

iersan
21-12-2004, 11:57 PM
Some more of her.....................hope u guys like it. Please give your expert comment or exchange pointers on how to take better pics.

Is that green colored hair or is my eyes playing tricks on me ? Anyway, thanks for the pics mate, always good to see an uncensored face..she not bad looking too.

rockz7
22-12-2004, 12:24 AM
Is that green colored hair or is my eyes playing tricks on me ? Anyway, thanks for the pics mate, always good to see an uncensored face..she not bad looking too.

Yep........you wont believe some of the others colours i seen.....they are pretty into dye hair

DumbAss
22-12-2004, 02:28 AM
OK! For her beautiful face and your generousity in sharing her pix, 6 pts from good old DumbAss here!

sammyboyfor
22-12-2004, 04:31 AM
Just found out about this forum. Not sure if you guys like my pics. taken few months back. Will post a few more of her once i get the hang of editing n downsizing all my pics

You're overdoing the downsizing.

The size limit is 140kb. You can get to well within this limit by reducing the resolution to around 1600x1200 and then playing around with the jpg compression settings.

Example :

rockz7
23-12-2004, 01:20 AM
OK! For her beautiful face and your generousity in sharing her pix, 6 pts from good old DumbAss here!

Thanks man. Will try to improve!

rockz7
23-12-2004, 01:23 AM
You're overdoing the downsizing.

The size limit is 140kb. You can get to well within this limit by reducing the resolution to around 1600x1200 and then playing around with the jpg compression settings.

Example :

I sorry about that cos i dun really understand all this tech stuff but give me more time to figure it out