PDA

View Full Version : A bad experience just to share.....hzeqk28002

dhasedylll
15-03-2012, 10:50 PM
I am not here to bring anyone down or talk bad about anyone. i just would like to share my bad story with bros out. Used to burn my hand burnt over gambling. But down with luck recently and out of job. Expenses from every corner of the house drove me crazy. Decided to put down a $100 to gamble my luck and hope it could help me a bit.

Decided to approach Burning for a account as he is top rated from my friends here and Can see he is the most helpful and reliable bookie around. He indeed live up with his name and had being the most helpful and friendly. He open a cash SBO account for me hzeqa88112 for me plus 10% bonus. I am impressed and bet with my heart peacefully. Burning Ice without any obligations open a IBC account for me without any credits upon my request. Because IBC score are updated faster than SBO. Unfortunately my $110 account did not last me for long. I wanted to do a $70-$80 top up but failed as burning Ice had stated that he only accept $100 per top up. I understand if he do not state a amount, he will be busy entertaining request like me the whole night. But burning ice refer me to his agent who told me to address him as Mark. I was told by Mark he could open a SBO account for $80 out of goodwill for the first time and since it was sunday. Happily I feel I may make a small comeback. Deposited the money to him and he opened a SBO account hzeqk28002. DId not managed to have the comeback i could think of. Lose $6 out of the account. Left $74.

After having being season on the betting, 2nd week I managed to got $30 plus dollars win in my account. Try to sms Mark a several time on the phone on settlement day. He refuse to reply or advice me on my request closure of account and withdrawn of all my funds. On the same day I have a small Ah long to repay before 10pm that day. But when Mark repiled he told me that I could only take back my money the next day Tues. Reason being I disturb burning ice for the payment. But I only know burning ice, i cannot get him, I of course seek burning ice for help. But thinking it maybe my fault, I kept quiet as my thoughts was betting soccer should be enjoyed and I should keep my cool. I waited for the next day and my ah long cut my installment.

The very next day, Tues, this mark refused to reply my sms again. But I dun want to lose my cool for nothing. At night met my friends for a treat. My friend return me $100 for a long time loan, knowing I am a bit hard up because for being out of job. Mark smsed me a lot of things, telling me I should not disturb other agents and caused a uproar. But not wanting to cause more issues, I chose to keep quiet and not argue over little things. But knowing the $100 cash I have, can't help me in a long run so I asked him whether could I top up $100 and he open a IBC account for me. He say he could and ask me to inform him after I done. I drove three places as the several cash deposit went out of service. But finally got it done and informed him. After 45 mins I texted him about it. He told me he can't have it done up for some stupid reasons. My mind was thinking is this guy a cheat.... But after some reasoning from him, he offer me bets off SMS. Sound a bit funny as who does that now. But knowing he was referral by burning ice, I kept my finger cross. Who going to cheat just $210???

I picked my teams and send him my bets. He confirmed with me my odds with a repiled sms. Hoping it just a helpful bookie just try to go out to help me with all he could. The next day, he texted me tellling that I lose some bets and left $140. AND HE DEMAND ME TO TRF HIM $60 to top up to open a IBC account. I told him in this case, can I just open a SBO with the $140 left. He told me no. If I want I trf him $60 to open. I was a bit shaken and repiled him in this case can he just trf me back the $140 and close the story. I do not want anything to do with this guy. Knowing there not only one bookie in SBF. But he tell me no... he tell me I can only withdraw my $140 next monday. I really cannot keep it within me anymore. I sms burning ice and ask him what happen. He told me to ask back the money from Mark and keep it. The problem is I cannot...

Knowing my money is struck but I do not want to make myself lose my cool. I sms mark tell him I want to gamble my last $140 and call it a day. He was delighted and offer me $100 more credits. he tell me he trust me with the $100 credits. if I lose and run, he at least earn nothing off it. He just take my $140 and call it a day. Nothing to lose but knowing if i lose this $100 credits he will come after me. HE IS MORE HARD UP THAN ME. I know I have to sell my laptop to pay him if not, burning ice will come after me. So I picks my bets of 6 games $40 each and send to him. He replied me with the odds.

The next day, I won $100. I now have total $240 with him but I do not have any feel winning the $100, it will only bring me more problem I felt. I left the winning there and wait for monday to come.

But Sunday I feel unrest, I sms him and ask he could return me the money today? offering just $140 settlement. I feel it will be lucky for me enough to get $140 back and can settle my ah long on monday without fear and without any quarrels with him. But he just say no... Monday means monday.

Monday morning I sms him all the way till 12 noon but he did not reply. I sms burning ice for help. but burning ice ask me why i did not take back my money and stop betting. Did not want to say much, I just intervene his question and ask him try to help me.

Burning Ice told me to call him if not he could not help me. I was waiting for mark to call back. Hoping I could just settle and not bothering others. But to my dismay, Mark sms me because I disturb burning ice again, so I can kiss my money good bye. My head was burning because of ah long chasing me tonight and this fucker can tell me this. So I call him and give him a good fuck, I offer him to come out to meet me, I do not want his money, I just WANT HIM. Den I hang up. I know this fucker will not show up. No matter wat, he refuse to reply me again. So I have no choice but talk to burning ice. Once burning ice replied my call, he assure me he and his agents only out to make a decent living and not cheat people here. He also told me about the 15k payout he pay to his players so what is my $240??? He will assure this money to trf to me by 12am. Happy and assured by burning ice, I waited for his good news. Around 0930pm, i smsed burning ice regarding what time could I recieve the payment so I can tell my ah long. He told me to ask Mark. Knowing he may be angry over my angry words, I offer him to intro good cash players to him. But he never reply.

So I sms burning ice about it and explain that I have personnal problems if not i will forgo the money., he call back straight away. But a angry man told me to go to sleep if I have eat med and instead of making noise here. I was dismay. I know I should live with the fact I am cheated....I really intended to forgo the money till last night I recieve a sms from Mark telling me I should get it from burning ice because burning ice owe him money.

Not wanting to disturb people in the middle of the night, I waited morning to sms burning ice and mark hoping to find out wat happen. But no one reply to my sms. So I call both of them, mark do not want to answer, for burning ice number, the same man fuck me and challenged me to come out den he hang up.

I did not return my ah long this week. had to divert my phone so my family will not be alarmed by calls repeated call in... I now have to seek help from friends from SBF to find out who this Mark. Digging out clues and even account numbers from banks. Luckily someone from SBF offer me help, gave me Mark some particulars but I dun even know it real or fake.

Bro, I just hope you guys are more luckier and did not suffer the misery soccer betting should cause. Soccer betting should be enjoyed and not screw up by people like mark. I hope I had explained the misery I gone thru and hope burning ice will forgive me for the disturbing smses and calls I should not have make to him when it not his problem in the first place.

I do hope bro here can help in finding me find this Mark. I only know why he had play me this way.

He told me he is Mark, hand phone number 96371117, 81061116.

MegaMaca
16-03-2012, 12:49 AM
All this for $200+? wow...

Radioactive
16-03-2012, 02:14 AM
Piece of advice. NEVER GAMBLE WHEN YOU ARE IN DEBT. You are digging a deeper grave for yourself.

I am sure burningicez will resolve this issue for you asap. Might be some conflict but $200 to ruin his reputation makes no sense. Advertising on this forum cost more.

Meanwhile, instead of sitting in front of the computer screen, flip the newspaper to look for a job to tide this crisis you are facing.

Good luck.

astroboy1982
16-03-2012, 08:02 PM
Is there any mis understanding? Based on my experience with him. He quite prompt n on eveverytime I msg or call him. I tried many bookie before and I can rate him as one of the best around. For instance there was once when I left with only $28 in my account. Following Monday, when I told him tat I would like to cash out the amount, he did not say anything at all and within the next 45mins money is in my account. And the best part is he even send me a message: Bro, yr $28 is in. Pls check. So my point is, perhaps there might be some misunderstanding. to

Msdy777
17-03-2012, 06:10 AM
Just bet with Singapore pools....
And don't bet when you are in debt...it will only get worse...

woainvren
17-03-2012, 06:22 AM
http://4dpatterntrader.blogspot.com/

go study the pattern, and don simply shoot any number on 4D.

dhasedylll
17-03-2012, 10:47 PM
I am very sorry. I make a very bad mistake. The person who cheated me was Marcus not Mark.... SBO account: HZEQK17001. He posed as Mark and sms me, using HP:96371117.

Mark just called me today and tried to help me. Even I wronged him here, he even tried to explained to me that actually he and burning ice did some investigation and they found out that the person deal with me was actually their agent's agent. He is still trying to find out more and dig this guy out. They actually do not even see this guy before. I do not want to say more for time being. But I like to clear Mark's name here. I am very sorry for the misunderstanding I caused. I should had done more before accusing you.

I would like to thank bros and friends that had PM me and shared info with me here. Friends, punters and bookie here, please do not misunderstand my intent here. I am not trying to spoil burning ice and his buddies reputation here. I am nobody to do so too. They deserve what they had achieved. For my case, even it not their problem, they do their investigation and tried to find out what happened.