PDA

View Full Version : agent run

don100
30-01-2012, 05:00 PM
bros....my agent just run me.....id is fyyz 222 111....anyone can help me find him i give 50% of my winnings...which is 2k...i won 4k... tks

don100
30-01-2012, 07:15 PM
his hp number is 9804 4980. name so call dinosaur.. drive white chevolet car number 9199. i think he stay around bedok reservoir.

Big Sexy
30-01-2012, 07:50 PM
Congrats!!!!!!... you fully deserved it..http://www.deviantart.com/download/92817874/Yahoo_Bang_Head_Emoticon_by_WhiteDragon1983.gifhtt p://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/big/big-smiley-004.gif
what did you put your trust in someone who didnt even bother to sign up to be a sponsor in the forum..:mad:

his hp number is 9804 4980. name so call dinosaur.. drive white chevolet car number 9199. i think he stay around bedok reservoir.

Radioactive
31-01-2012, 02:08 AM
The 2k reward looks tempting.

don100
31-01-2012, 05:02 AM
if u confident to find...i am serious about the reward bro

Marcel
03-02-2012, 01:39 AM
I lagi better bet no need to use agent so i don't have to meet anyone to collect winnings.

Sammymama
03-02-2012, 11:07 AM
I lagi better bet no need to use agent so i don't have to meet anyone to collect winnings.

Pls do not come here talk cock and try to promote your site without paying!!!

Hardnuts
03-02-2012, 03:38 PM
singaporefools!!!

Marcel
05-02-2012, 12:09 AM
Pls do not come here talk cock and try to promote your site without paying!!!

What rubbish you talking? I where got even mention the name of a site? Also if you say i'm promoting my site that means i own a betting site which means i must be damn rich. :rolleyes:

Marcel
05-02-2012, 12:09 AM
singaporefools!!!

No pools. This site that i use live betting up to 89mins and sometimes longer and no need to call in something sgfools won't ever have.

Sammymama
05-02-2012, 08:41 AM
What rubbish you talking? I where got even mention the name of a site? Also if you say i'm promoting my site that means i own a betting site which means i must be damn rich. :rolleyes:

Owning a betting site doesnt mean you are damn rich, there are alot of FUCK UP agents like you who are doing the same things. Oops sorry, by reading all your posts, it seems that you are nt even fit to call an agent. Just a A FUCK UP and COCK UP runner maybe.

Sammymama
05-02-2012, 08:46 AM
No pools. This site that i use live betting up to 89mins and sometimes longer and no need to call in something sgfools won't ever have.

By viewing all your posts it sad to know that you know nuts about soccer betting ! So please stop from telling every one that you are a punter! A Scammer maybe!

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6330159&postcount=17

Marcel
05-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Owning a betting site doesnt mean you are damn rich, there are alot of FUCK UP agents like you who are doing the same things. Oops sorry, by reading all your posts, it seems that you are nt even fit to call an agent. Just a A FUCK UP and COCK UP runner maybe.

I think you must be quite stupid i am telling ppl that i don't even need an agent to bet so how can i be an agent or runner?

Marcel
05-02-2012, 09:01 PM
By viewing all your posts it sad to know that you know nuts about soccer betting ! So please stop from telling every one that you are a punter! A Scammer maybe!

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6330159&postcount=17

You don't know that some sites allow even live betting close to 89 or more mins when match about to end? See how little you know.

Sammymama
05-02-2012, 10:46 PM
You don't know that some sites allow even live betting close to 89 or more mins when match about to end? See how little you know.

Ya lor. I bet thru the website. I select the betting amount and i bet as many times as i like.

I also have live betting which closes a few mins before FT so 89mins into a match i can still place bets and it's the same for HT around 41 mins into HT i still can bet. SG pools won't ever have this.

I don't think you agents will like someone calling you many times to bet for a match.

So your site do accept phone bets!!! Or you are still in the yr 2002????!!!!

Or maybe your are correct, i know nothing coz im in the yr 2012...

Do not come in and bull around as you are a fucking good punter! You yourself knows whats your actual agenda!!!

Want to promote your site just pay up!!! Or you are just another HALF FUCK agent that do not have that little $$$ for advertisement ??!!!

Sammymama
05-02-2012, 10:50 PM
I think you must be quite stupid i am telling ppl that i don't even need an agent to bet so how can i be an agent or runner?

Your mother knows very well that whether am i stupid or not!!! Go ask her!!! ;)

Marcel
06-02-2012, 04:36 AM
Your mother knows very well that whether am i stupid or not!!! Go ask her!!! ;)

What? Stupid worthless lame comeback. Unfortunately i cannot communicate with your mum cos i don't speak pig. :D

Radioactive
06-02-2012, 04:46 AM
Relax bros. why get into a quarrel for such minor issues?

tohcheong
05-03-2012, 01:29 AM
bros....my agent just run me.....id is fyyz 222 111....anyone can help me find him i give 50% of my winnings...which is 2k...i won 4k... tks
that guy who run you is it a short guy and a bit fat? his name is ah tan or ???

Summersnowz
06-03-2012, 04:39 AM
that guy who run you is it a short guy and a bit fat? his name is ah tan or ???

Bro,

Don't bother about this guy. From very reliable source, he himself recently run few people's money and disappeared. He also stay in Bedok. He fully deserved to be conned because he has been conning a lot of people before that. If he disagree, he can come in here and contest. I doubt he dare to as many people are looking for him.