PDA

View Full Version : The Red Lips from Xiamen

mAgIcIaN
24-11-2004, 11:48 AM
First post on private forum...

A bro here gave me a contact of a this Xiamen girl and I booked 730pm for that night. Arrived early in the hotel, sms the room number. When she arrived, Wut i saw is a very frenly looking and cute gal, with a very broad smile. She told me she may not be good at doing this, and said "qing tuo tuo qi jiao" (pls enlighten me and teach me) Indeed a true greenhorn and very polite.

I forgot how we end up kissing each other on the lips.. but i remembered we slowly stood up and had a slow dance.. All the while, we had a slow romantic dance, both hugged and lips locked.. the hug slowly turns caressing as i slowly moved south, touch her small butt. I must say they are not flat, but small, smaller than a soccer ball, very nice to grab

Still locked lips we kiss like bf/gf while lying down.. and it turns to frenching, we exchanged the Halls's mint in our mouth. her small lips n the cool mint.. perfect. we broke the kiss for a while, catching breath and continue chatting, i told her, if u dun like anything i did, let me know... she jus smiled.. oh so sweetly. B4hand i prepared a digi cam.. i wanna take some pics for momentos, but I asked her permission first, can we take photos later? Without hesitation, she said yes..

Above r the excerpt, my complete FR at http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=24956&page=2

mAgIcIaN
24-11-2004, 11:55 AM
The skin on her face is fair n smooth to the point it gleamed. I kept commenting on how sweet she look.. she jus kept humble and said I'm a very sweet talker

Back to frenching again, and slowly I removed her dress strap.. and she helped me remove her dress, it's a one piece black dress.. I like girls in dress.. All the while our lips locked and my leg took shelter between her two hugging thighs
Left her bra, white and strapless... a quick glance of her size of bosom, I must say she is not very ample, but it's those cute, small, fit in a hand

yang punk
24-11-2004, 12:08 PM
She looks like a syt...lucky you!

mAgIcIaN
24-11-2004, 12:10 PM
Her nipples, I must comment, they are as huge n puffy as a candy.. but mind u.. the areola is not big or else i'll be put off.. jus the nipples r big.. as i kissed and engulfed it. i felt softness and puffyness of it.. circle it one by one with my tounge n the Hall's mint.. flicking them like wut they did in AV movies.. she enjoyed it I presumed.

mAgIcIaN
24-11-2004, 12:14 PM
SYT?? hehe... thanks, her eyes will reveal the exoticness of chinese girls... if u think I resemble Optimus Prime, please up my point.. haha kidding. Who wants more of her pics??

iersan
24-11-2004, 12:29 PM
Nice looking chick, post more mate!!

ps.
I like the way you covered your face with that transformer pic, LOL!

KingEros
24-11-2004, 01:11 PM
First post on private forum...

Very good start ... keep it up. ;)

mAgIcIaN
24-11-2004, 05:16 PM
I head south ..until i found her pussy .. to me it's jus a normal pussy, nth special, hair not shaven.. the lips protrude and big outer labia.. as I kissed.. no bad smell at all.. very clean, Used the Hall mint to tease her clit, her whole body arched back, hand on my head..

after few lick, cant tahan, she drag me up face to face.. she said no time already... sob sob.. she also said.. time really flies so fast.. sigh... i wish i can serve her more with my licking...

more.. coming up....

KingEros
24-11-2004, 05:27 PM
As I kissed.. no bad smell at all.. very clean,
Used the Hall mint to tease her clit, her whole body arched back, hand on my head..

Can't wait to see pics illustrating these ... :D :D

xmen2003
24-11-2004, 07:48 PM
Nice piz bro cant wait more of ur collection! :p

mAgIcIaN
24-11-2004, 10:41 PM
Thanks yangpunk, iersan, eros n xmen...

but sorry to dissappoint u bro eros, when i engorge on her luvhole, i had my both hands cupping n carressing her breasts.. hence.. no third hand to take the pic of that scene.. so sorry...

KingEros
24-11-2004, 10:45 PM
but sorry to dissappoint u bro eros, when i engorge on her luvhole, i had my both hands cupping n carressing her breasts.. hence.. no third hand to take the pic of that scene.. so sorry...
I know exactly the level of difficulty, as I've tried myself but similarly without success ... that's why I was looking forward to it if you managed to capture them. So, no need to apologise. ;)

mAgIcIaN
24-11-2004, 10:51 PM
Then come her turn... I lied back... she grabbed my cock very gently.. jus touch.. no milking or wutever.. she's really green at this. she jus lick my shaft n ball.. but din attack the head.. sigh.. but the Halls mint in her mouth did really make my cock scream in pleasure... I grabbed her hands tightly...

yang punk
24-11-2004, 10:54 PM
Good show Mr Magician...please continue to cast your spell on us...

Up u 4 pts already.

mAgIcIaN
24-11-2004, 10:54 PM
I know exactly the level of difficulty, as I've tried myself but similarly without success ... that's why I was looking forward to it if you managed to capture them. So, no need to apologise. ;)

Huahaha... well, can only take it during 3some.. u do, i be the photographer ok?

anyway, i'm a fan of ur posts in the team forum thread.. read them last time with interest, u r a cute goalkeeper... cheers

mAgIcIaN
24-11-2004, 11:20 PM
Wah thank u yangpunk... 4 points for me to work 4 times extra hard to get more quality pictures for u.. will try bro.. will try..... I have 2 pics taken from my hp camera as well and the quality r low, only vga.. am i allowed to post here as well?

KingEros
24-11-2004, 11:47 PM
Huahaha... well, can only take it during 3some.. u do, i be the photographer ok?
Can be arranged ... I do this same girl, you take the pics.

anyway, i'm a fan of ur posts in the team forum thread.. read them last time with interest, u r a cute goalkeeper... cheers
What you mean huh??
Cute like Buffon (looks)?? Cute like James (funny)??
You're a player yourself??

mAgIcIaN
24-11-2004, 11:50 PM
Can be arranged ... I do this same girl, you take the pics.

What you mean huh??
Cute like Buffon (looks)?? Cute like James (funny)??
You're a player yourself??

Hmm sorry to all bros who's waiting for the rest of the pics.. i've been trying for half hour to upload the pics... issit the server or my slow connection.

Bro eros, ok, pm me if u 1 me 2 photograph.. hehe. nope i'm not a player yet... no stamina in running. cute as in funny... luv the rest of the team as well, hope next time can take a peek at u guys playing..

mAgIcIaN
25-11-2004, 12:59 AM
I put on the condom myself, position the missionary entry.. her legs straddle up my shoulder and i took my cock to the entrance of the 'greeen' luvhole.. tease it back n forth.. her eyes closed anticipating the intrusion.. It's not difficult to insert her, i do feel her tightness when entering inch by inch... she bit her lips, tighten her grips on me and must hv pleasured in esctasy.

Presto6969
25-11-2004, 02:20 AM
Great catch! What's the damage? (dun get me wrong, im not asking for her contact) :)

You are having a fantastic start in this private section. Keep it up!

Up u....

mAgIcIaN
25-11-2004, 10:30 AM
Thanks presto, the one hour 20 mins experience cost me $100 + $20 tips + $20 hotel... ya, even if u ask me for her contact, she had flown back to xiamen. too bad

mAgIcIaN
26-11-2004, 09:07 PM
Would anyone miss her like i do?
say bye bye everyone....

Presto6969
30-11-2004, 03:04 AM
Thanks presto, the one hour 20 mins experience cost me $100 + $20 tips + $20 hotel... ya, even if u ask me for her contact, she had flown back to xiamen. too bad

You've got urself a real bargain bro!

Don't worry man...there are lotsa new stocks coming in nowadays. Get ready ur rod and fish them! :D