PDA

View Full Version : Gf wanted to know how cum is like on face

fu2ut3w
01-11-2004, 01:32 PM
Dear bros and the occasional sis,

Hope you all enjoy my first attempt in sharing the pics. Discussed with my gf and on these photos and these are her fav.

So hope you all like it and please comment and give suggestions on ideas and requests.

My pics will all be on CIM COF types as my gf like to see the outcome, so please give more ideas and i'll try to take photos every other day.

Thank you all once again(could up me if you like it though :D )

fu2ut3w
01-11-2004, 01:33 PM
One more... suppose to post six.

fu2ut3w
01-11-2004, 01:35 PM
hi... could you all be so kind to up my points? i'm at 8 now. Not really sure why. Need to get higher than 8 if not cannot post my photos already....please help.. thank you.

mozzer74
01-11-2004, 06:42 PM
points for u, bro! excellent effort...maybe u should try cum in hair or cum in ears...hehe...just my 1 1/2 cents worth..

fu2ut3w
01-11-2004, 07:57 PM
Thanks for the positive comments. I'll ask her about the requests. No garanteed though :o. Let you all know asap. and really thanks for all the bros you up my pts, really appreciate it. Will post soon.

privpho
01-11-2004, 08:03 PM
hmm... i like that feeling sometime tho.. warm wet sticky feeling.. like a mask on my face... :p

fu2ut3w
01-11-2004, 08:12 PM
hmm... i like that feeling sometime tho.. warm wet sticky feeling.. like a mask on my face... :p

Yes, thats what my gf said about the 'mask'. Saw your pics, really really spectacular, must be very brave of you and your friend.

I actually did 3 facials on the last 4 days.. but the pics aren't nice at all. Too dark or didn't have the effect. I think i'll try it on a day time.. probably this weekend.

Do you have such pics too? Maybe could share some ideas with me? I'm trying to get the marco kind of shot, really close up to see the details and texture. I hope such style will turn up the heat on all in the forum.

Anyway, maybe if got chance can fr us about your 'mask' eh? :D

junior25
01-11-2004, 11:14 PM
clap clap...well done bro...clean clear pics and beautiful lady you got there...points for you!

thrustmei
01-11-2004, 11:54 PM
hey...hav not seen that in a while.....good stuff....

me...don like the on my face....wasted...heehee....keep them keep them coming and enjoy others' posting.....

fu2ut3w
04-03-2005, 01:50 PM
New additions... enjoy!
Give comments please, will love to try new stuff.

fu2ut3w
04-03-2005, 02:04 PM
some more....

fu2ut3w
04-03-2005, 02:28 PM
the video clips...
sorry for the errr.... shaky video.... was in a 'jerky' situation.... ;)

joined 2 together.. probably need tripod but cam only takes 15sec max!!!!

freebiez
04-03-2005, 03:13 PM
nice one..maybe you can try cum in mouth and then ask her stick out her tongue..

iersan
04-03-2005, 11:26 PM
Good on ya mte, I like 'em all! Thanks! :cool:

Presto6969
05-03-2005, 01:32 AM
Kudos to you for showing your gf's cum-filled face. :D

Wangshang
05-03-2005, 05:43 PM
Nice pictures. Points for artistic value! BTW, now that your GF knows what it feels like to have cum on face, what next?

DingDongBell
07-03-2005, 11:57 AM
excellent... more more :D

rich100
07-03-2005, 09:15 PM
why not take movies on her sucking on your dick and the CIM!

Hmm come to think of it want to PCC liao he he

freebiez
07-03-2005, 10:07 PM
picture perfect! look the cum on face look...make me wanna cum on her face too! maybe a few bros here wanna join up and cum on your gf face ala bukkake japan style...

click on this link for some bukkake rock song!
http://www2.b3ta.com/bukkake

fu2ut3w
10-03-2005, 01:32 PM
Dear all,
Thanks for all these positive and enthusiatic replies. I feel elated just knowing that the pics are 'steamy' and i must make sure i show my gf the replies and ask if she'd be agreeable on the group cum thingy.

With reference to the CIM issues, i will persue it and provide the vids and pics asap. I think a poll would be necessary or a pointers. I think a good idea would be to take pics and vid based on ideas that makes my fellow member's feel like pcc...

So, if bros have ideas, please write out your fantasies and i'll try my best to carry them out.

I promise the next vid and pic series would be focused on her mouth and tongue. Thanks again for the positive replies. :D

Presto6969
11-03-2005, 02:19 AM
Dear all,
.....and ask if she'd be agreeable on the group cum thingy.

Group cum thingy? Bukkake???

Can't wait man.....

DingDongBell
12-03-2005, 09:47 AM
excellent... more more :D

hmmmm.... no more :D

Tenrang
12-03-2005, 01:03 PM
hmmmm.... no more :D
Brother fu2ut3w

Sorry, can't view the pictures just yet. But If I am able to view it then the comments will start coming. If you can view pictures, do go to my thread.

Have fun

fu2ut3w
14-03-2005, 01:33 PM
Dear bros,
Sorry ah. Been busy with work lately. I did try to get a CIM movie clip but it was damn sway... well becos, my camera takes 15sec shots only and worse... when about to climax.. wah lan eh the stupid camera still trying to piece up the previous 15sec worth of information...
Anyway, its still a pretty good camera in the camera and not the video cam sense so i'll ask my gf to help me press the button for me the next time if not must use webcam already!!!!

Attached are the seris of videos... but unfortunately the ending not recorded!!! Sorry ah! I'll get it done ASAP!!! :mad:

blaze38
14-03-2005, 01:56 PM
Nice conttibutions bro.. rep u deserving points.. kerep em and her cumming.. Hv fun u both ;)

cheersss

rich100
14-03-2005, 08:23 PM
really love your movie keep it up!

fu2ut3w
15-03-2005, 02:04 AM
:confused: Hi bros,

I am curious but could anyone tell me if this guy has a problem with accessing the pics ah? He isn't the only... could there be a problem. I'm pretty green in this admin area so need some expert's opnion here. Thank you all. The message was like this below.....

__________________________________________________ __________
Yesterday, 05:27 PM
Trains
Samster (M) Join Date: Nov 2004

gf's cim cof pics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi bro, i cant seem to be able to access your pics as mentioned above, can you send them to me via email at [email protected]

would love to take a look at them and up your points~!
thanx bro!

Tenrang
15-03-2005, 09:28 AM
Dear bros,
Sorry ah. Been busy with work lately. I did try to get a CIM movie clip but it was damn sway... well becos, my camera takes 15sec shots only and worse... when about to climax.. wah lan eh the stupid camera still trying to piece up the previous 15sec worth of information...
Anyway, its still a pretty good camera in the camera and not the video cam sense so i'll ask my gf to help me press the button for me the next time if not must use webcam already!!!!

Attached are the seris of videos... but unfortunately the ending not recorded!!! Sorry ah! I'll get it done ASAP!!! :mad:

Brother fu2ut3w

Lovely series and fantastec videos.
Keep em cumming. Love the COF and awaiting your CIM pics.

Cheers

geylang18
19-03-2005, 04:51 PM
Dear all,
Thanks for all these positive and enthusiatic replies. I feel elated just knowing that the pics are 'steamy' and i must make sure i show my gf the replies and ask if she'd be agreeable on the group cum thingy.

With reference to the CIM issues, i will persue it and provide the vids and pics asap. I think a poll would be necessary or a pointers. I think a good idea would be to take pics and vid based on ideas that makes my fellow member's feel like pcc...

So, if bros have ideas, please write out your fantasies and i'll try my best to carry them out.

I promise the next vid and pic series would be focused on her mouth and tongue. Thanks again for the positive replies. :D

I am a bukkake fan and applause for u for your unedited pix.

xcalibur8
19-03-2005, 05:31 PM
:confused: Hi bros,

I am curious but could anyone tell me if this guy has a problem with accessing the pics ah? He isn't the only... could there be a problem. I'm pretty green in this admin area so need some expert's opnion here. Thank you all. The message was like this below.....

__________________________________________________ __________
Yesterday, 05:27 PM
Trains
Samster (M) Join Date: Nov 2004

gf's cim cof pics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi bro, i cant seem to be able to access your pics as mentioned above, can you send them to me via email at [email protected]

would love to take a look at them and up your points~!
thanx bro!

Ignore such posts....they are people who are not allowed to view the pics because they have not posted their own pics.....they can read your posts, so they PM you.....it has happened before..........NEVER email anything to these leeches................

BenV
29-03-2005, 04:24 PM
Great pics and vids! Your gf looks to be a very proficient cock sucker ... if you trained her yourself, well done ... Excellent work!
Would love to see her take a good fucking too!

fu2ut3w
13-11-2005, 02:42 AM
Nic teaser pic! Wanted to upload COF but attachment size too small ah. mine is 893KB... Can anyone suggest a way to make it smaller?

thefirstname
13-11-2005, 01:33 PM
Nic teaser pic! Wanted to upload COF but attachment size too small ah. mine is 893KB... Can anyone suggest a way to make it smaller?

Hi Bro,

Your pics are fabulous. I wish I had taken them...sigh. I'll up you in due course.

To make the files smaller:
If you don't have a good image editing utility, go to http://www.myimager.com . Look for the toolbar near the top of the screen (just under that irritating smilies ad). Click on "File" and use the "Open" option to upload your file. Then use the "Edit">"Resize" to make your image a bit smaller (about 70% of current size should be ok, I think). Then go to "Effects" > "Text" and add your nick to the image (so that ppl cant copy these images and pretend that these are their own stuff). Now, use "File">"Save" to download the edited image back to your own PC.

If you are talking about a movie, then it's tougher to resize. In that case, you can refer to the sticky (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=21508 ) about posting large files.

mirkhanus
13-11-2005, 11:10 PM
I've just browsed through your thread.....Excellent pics & vids bro.

Also kudos to you & your gf for being so willing to show her face.... More please!!!

iluv_doggy
14-11-2005, 02:35 PM
Great pixs. I was just about to post some of mine. Looks like you beat me to the punch. Hope it will inspire the other bros to do the same.

Doggy and Facials.... there is nothing else I rather do.

Keep the pixs cumming.

DL