PDA

View Full Version : Horny Thai Cutie

Malefikus
04-10-2004, 11:23 PM
This little horny Thai cutie I did some weeks ago in bkk. And I must have done a pretty good job, because she wants more and keeps on exchanging horny fantasies and pics with me. The following ones just arrived, she is so ready, you even see the juice dripping out.... :p
She has very big boobs for a Thai girl, pussy is supertight (asshole I don't know.....yet :D ) and she has no limits to talk and do sex. At the beginning she was so shy and she is coming out of a very conservative house. But now she is really getting going.... Lucky me!!! Oh, btw, I think I'm off to bkk in the next days... So many plans how to do her.... Don't you just like these tight Thai... errrmmmm.. university uniforms (she will have to put one on for me....hehehe)

Okie, here we start with some titty teazing....

Malefikus
04-10-2004, 11:28 PM
Okie, moving down.... mmmmhhhh.... before she had a really big bush... of course she shaved for me and guaranteed a fresh cut when I arrive.... :rolleyes:

Malefikus
04-10-2004, 11:34 PM
Just imagine, she sent these pics without me asking for it.... And told me to take pics of anything we do! Yeah.... So, any suggestions? :)
Nice juice flow there....
I don't really ask for points lately, but if it happens, it sure will be a good motivation for my bkk trip.... ;)

yang punk
04-10-2004, 11:38 PM
She is doing a damn good job marketing herself! ;)

noirion
05-10-2004, 12:08 AM
wow.. this chick's got really nice tits.. hope to see more of her soon :D

Malefikus
05-10-2004, 12:31 AM
The tits are really amazing, because actually she is rather petite...
And the marketing sure works on me! You know, some guys think they have to pay for sex in bkk, but that is nonsense! There are so many normal horny chicks around who just love a good fuck! And the attitude is what counts, if you ask me. This one really kicks me, she has a bit of a devote side, don`t know if I should really test it. Spanked her a bit the last time, she go so wet from that and the moaning good really intense. 'Can do anything you want with me next time you come' she said. Well.... Hey! Since then my fantasy really works overtime!!!!! (Just wonder if my handcuffs go through the security check.... :cool: )

Rod Kok
05-10-2004, 05:26 PM
horny thai cutie alright :D

have a good trip and bring back goodies. and tell her abt her fans here in singapore! maybe she'd like to do something specially for us?

Malefikus
08-10-2004, 01:38 AM
Job done! Been to Bkk and did the little lady about 8 times in 24 hours, not so bad, guys, hmmmmm...? :rolleyes: Anyway, did rather standard stuff with the lady, but that was good already, the next time will be a bit more extreme I guess...
ok, lets do the cleaning first... :p just look at these boobs....

Malefikus
08-10-2004, 04:27 PM
Okie, lets go into starting position.... :cool: Just a quick moisture check.... :p

the king
08-10-2004, 05:07 PM
nic pics bro!!! and she's sweet!!!

yang punk
08-10-2004, 10:59 PM
What a cheerful cutie! Was that before or after the 8 shots? :D

Malefikus
08-10-2004, 11:21 PM
What a cheerful cutie! Was that before or after the 8 shots? :D
Actually more at the end, before fucked really on auto mode and without brain, then thought about you guys here and activated the cam....

BJ time and she really is so eager to do the job good, and yes, cheerful all the way... :rolleyes:

Malefikus
09-10-2004, 12:10 PM
Hmmmm, lie down baby, then you can suck harder and I can push deeper.... :cool:

noirion
09-10-2004, 08:38 PM
WOW! my fav type of gal.. cute with big boobs.. :D

Malefikus
09-10-2004, 09:10 PM
WOW! my fav type of gal.. cute with big boobs.. :D

yeah, man, exactly... and they are still firm and tight, really a nice full hand and even a bit more...

Lets focus on the other parts a bit. Freshly shaven, as I requested....

And lets do the taste test... mmmmhhh... bit salty... but I like that!!! :D

noirion
09-10-2004, 10:07 PM
that's 1 nice pussy.. n its free?! unbelievable!

Malefikus
09-10-2004, 10:52 PM
that's 1 nice pussy.. n its free?! unbelievable!

Amazing, iz it? And she is not even fucking around. That is a conservative chick discovering her horny side. And I handle her soft and rough at the same time.... :p Like I say, these girls exist in bkk, just have to discover them! But not on Patpong, Nana or Cowboy... no way!

Malefikus
13-10-2004, 12:53 PM
Ok, here comes the highlight of the session... At least, thats how I see it.
But let me give you the full story: These two pics are taken with the timer of the cam, before I entered her fully for the first time in that session. My aim was, to meet the flash when I enter her in full force at the same time. First time I was to slow and the thing (the cam!) went off, before I could enter. But the second time I got it right and pushed hard - even used her big titts to find hold... :p and I went all the way until i banged her hard, making a big noise on her ass cheeks.
Just look at her face.... Actually it tells the whole story!!! :cool:

yang punk
13-10-2004, 03:16 PM
Wat's her motive ... to lead you up the aisle? :D

Malefikus
13-10-2004, 03:34 PM
Wat's her motive ... to lead you up the aisle? :D

well........ No matter what the tell you.. the grass grows green and nice at other places, too. ...just need to cut now and then! :D

Rod Kok
13-10-2004, 04:34 PM
seem's like u'r on to a good thing here. and such a great smile! a real cutie.

sibaysong4u
14-10-2004, 09:35 PM
Amazing, iz it? And she is not even fucking around. That is a conservative chick discovering her horny side. And I handle her soft and rough at the same time.... :p Like I say, these girls exist in bkk, just have to discover them! But not on Patpong, Nana or Cowboy... no way!
How abt Siam sq or MBK me no luck leh always end up in MP.Btw are u going to Fcuk her ass next trip? :D

Malefikus
17-10-2004, 06:29 PM
How abt Siam sq or MBK me no luck leh always end up in MP.Btw are u going to Fcuk her ass next trip? :D

...the ass is very tight, fingered it a bit, want to squeeze a dildo in the next time around. She wants to do everything, so I can decide on the program, some blindfolding, spanking and some peepee games would be really nice... :cool:

She is teazing again with pictures, so she is getting very very horny again.. And she knows how to heat me up, too. I always starts rather normal, have a look...

sibaysong4u
17-10-2004, 06:51 PM
Sounds interesting to me,so hope to see some ass picture soon.

xcalibur8
17-10-2004, 06:55 PM
VERY GOOD bro! She is very sweet and horny, good combination!

Malefikus
17-10-2004, 08:22 PM
VERY GOOD bro! She is very sweet and horny, good combination!

Thanks guys!!! Since the next bkk trip is coming rather sooner then later, I want to quickly share the new stuff from her, the student uniform thing is coming up again... :) Looks so innocent... hehe, but you guys know the stuff from before and that gives the full picture... ;)

sibaysong4u
17-10-2004, 09:01 PM
Just love girls with school uniform,next time went bkk bonking must bring my old school uniform(try to pretend young)Heee :D

Malefikus
17-10-2004, 09:31 PM
Just love girls with school uniform,next time went bkk bonking must bring my old school uniform(try to pretend young)Heee :D

Hehehe.... would look especially cool if you walk around at soi cowboi with a hard-on in that uniform, the girls would love it... maybe give you a free ride... :D

Rod Kok
19-10-2004, 02:26 PM
very promising, this new series. waiting for more!!

Malefikus
28-01-2005, 12:04 PM
Hi guys, time to activate this thread and my little horny Thai cutie again.... :p I been busy lately, but she never let the flow of communication run... errrmm... dry (just like her pussy!). And now we are about to embark on some new horny adventures. Let me know if you guys want to join the ride virtually again and support me with your horny spirit (and some points, always nice, but the mission is actually much more important).
Here some stuff I did not post the last time, slowly exposing her great tits (on a very little body, that is!). Let me know what you think and for sure I'm open for suggestions what to try with her this time. She is so adventurous.... :D

Malefikus
29-01-2005, 08:58 AM
Lets get the old stuff out.... Here she presents her amazing titties! New teazer pics should arrive.

aLeGrIa
29-01-2005, 09:34 AM
Lets get the old stuff out.... Here she presents her amazing titties! New teazer pics should arrive.

Bro.. nice tits! I like... more to come? :p

Malefikus
29-01-2005, 09:44 AM
Bro.. nice tits! I like... more to come? :p
Waiting for it as we speak, she wanted to get naughty for me this morning before work. Got points, didn't get for some time, don't know why...
Going to give it hot to you, fresh from the pussy. :p

Malefikus
29-01-2005, 01:47 PM
The new stuff has arrived, she is teazing me to come and do her (she even gets more drastic in her wording: 'Use me the way you want!' wow, so many ideas already...). ok, ok, here we go with the teazers, she is shooting with webcam, boobs first (always like to grab them hard when doing her doggy... :cool: ) :

Malefikus
29-01-2005, 02:45 PM
So quiet here.... Everybody bonking or shopping? Or both? :rolleyes: Anyhow, things are heating up, now licking her titties.....

Malefikus
29-01-2005, 04:12 PM
Uuuaaahhhh, so boring here.... nobody checking, nobody giving reputation... Well, I continue to give... Here she starts checking her wetness!

bigmoose
29-01-2005, 07:50 PM
Great to see this one starting again. Got any full sized ones.

I still like the horny little sucker better, the one in the white undies and stockings. Got any more of her ?

But then again all your gals are hot.

Good stuff.

Malefikus
29-01-2005, 07:59 PM
Great to see this one starting again. Got any full sized ones.

I still like the horny little sucker better, the one in the white undies and stockings. Got any more of her ?

But then again all your gals are hot.

Good stuff.

Thanks, the little sucker was damn expensive, this one is for free and so devoted, that turns me on like hell. She is doing it with webcam. But will do her life again in the next days, lets see how often...... errrmm.... how much I can shoot. :D
What happened to your rep power, man?

Malefikus
30-01-2005, 10:57 AM
Here come the spreading pics! Now off to some horny days at the beach with her. Will make lots of use of my little sex toy!

iersan
30-01-2005, 05:48 PM
Just had a look at all 3 pages of your post mate. Good stuffs!!
This last one seems so willing ! lucky you mate. :cool: