gals and facilities

Stormguard
20-03-2011, 06:59 PM
hi brother

which spa is better than new york spa?

gals and facilities

Bluewave tops NY in both categories....

Grand Paragon spa facilities also better, not sure about gals

Roman spa facilities better, decline to comment on girls.

lalala89
26-03-2011, 10:42 PM
errr, same question with TS, any more exp bro care to share?

ezzal
27-03-2011, 02:02 AM
Storm bro..

Can advise the damage in bluewave..

lengzai91
27-03-2011, 04:46 AM
hi brother

which spa is better than new york spa?

gals and facilities
i went ny before have to bluewave yet but i believe from all the fr and feedback i get from forum and other bro and seniors here and those i know when cheonging.. blue wave seems to be the best spa in jb as i heard that they got large selection of young and good attitude girls =D

brox699
27-03-2011, 10:56 AM
paragon spa facilities much better than blue wave.:eek:

yellowskin
27-03-2011, 12:15 PM
I like the facilities at Grand Paragon, but in terms of girls, my first choice would be Blue Wave.

Most of the time I will go in look around and see which girl catches my fancy before I confirm my choice.

maserati777
31-07-2012, 02:56 PM
may i know where is Blue Wave located? thanks bros

dinlou
14-09-2012, 12:13 AM
Bluewave is quite near the old JB kastam. From the custom towards city square, get down the overhead bridge on the road where caltex is on. Head towards singapore side (caltex is on e right side when u face city sq, head left instead - walk away from caltex). When u see the shop houses on your left at the end of the road, turn left and u should see it not far away.

Damage is rm 218 for 45mins massage n fj. Room & cd included.. All Malaysian chinese, can expect young milfs there.

PortugueseMan
14-09-2012, 12:24 AM
If you know where Taman Gaya is, there is a Thai Massage Spa that offer B2B... I tried it a few weeks ago... quite good. Good massage and then good bbbj or hj... damage around RM118... :D PM me if you want further details bro...

leeml69
14-09-2012, 02:23 PM
I'm at hotel bluewave any idea how to get to bluewave spa?

dinlou
15-09-2012, 12:39 AM
The spa is on 5th flr. Once come out of the lift that's it.

rompingread
15-09-2012, 01:16 AM
If you know where Taman Gaya is, there is a Thai Massage Spa that offer B2B... I tried it a few weeks ago... quite good. Good massage and then good bbbj or hj... damage around RM118... :D PM me if you want further details bro...

Bro, can PM the place name. Thxs in advance..much appreciate.

Goatslooter
15-09-2012, 07:56 AM
Bro, can PM the place name. Thxs in advance..much appreciate.

i have got the location from bro Port, haven explore to that territory yet? may be im free. Long time never do B2B massage alr....quite a enjoyable session experienced !;):D

Jack1989
15-09-2012, 10:40 AM
Yeah going bluewave spa tomorrow , any bros here any number to reco ?

leeml69
15-09-2012, 05:52 PM
Thanks Bro Dindou! I managed to find it after walking around awhile! But I was disappointed with e woman tat they gave me! She is much rounder than me (I'm 1.83 m n 103kg) no joke n she has a big tatto on her back! I can't blame e guy there as I'm new there (1st time)! When she popped e 'magical qn' I actually wanted to say no but dare not! So I requested for hj n she must be also v DL with me as my little bro was 'dead' all e while even though she tried hard to arouse it! So in e end she gave full speed pumping action n finally after wat seem like a long time, (long enough for her to ask is my little bro working) my little bro 'gave in'! So if I am to go again, any advice for me so tat e same thing doesn't happened again! Thanks in advance

Naresh85
16-09-2012, 03:33 AM
I think better try MOS johor jaya and Nusa bestari. They have wide selection girls that u can choose, compared to those spa's that wil choose girl for you. My personal experiance, i prefer MOS compared to going to spa's.:cool:

leeml69
17-09-2012, 10:15 PM
Bro Naresh85, I was reading all e fantastic reports abt e girls at Bluewave n tat why I decided to give it a try but I guess my luck wasn't gd! By e way, wat is MOS as I am quite bad at all these term! Any recommendation or advice for me so tat I won't be disappointed a 2nd time! Or else I might just stick to S'pore! Thanks in advance

smokyrod
17-09-2012, 10:18 PM
Went to Bluewave.....very nice, posh looking

Asked for Niko,
Small tits, but amazing bj, and anal rimming. starts with shower, and then cat massage. Missionary.
Damage 220 ringit.

Naresh85
18-09-2012, 02:34 AM
Bro Leeml69, MOS is ministry of sex, operating in hotels located at johor jaya and nusa bestari. One thing good about them is u can view or checkout the person that u gonna engage with. The room they're providing is much more bigger and comfortable compared to those spa's . The girls is mainly Prc, vietnamese and thai. Not only pretty, they have better skills in term of gfe and communication. Log on www.mos3x.com and u can browse for the girls there. And also view feedbacks from other brothers in that website. Price wise much more cheaper, coz they dont provide spa packages, well who cares. Happy browsing !:D

pqzm88
21-09-2012, 06:22 PM

Bro can you PM the address. Thanks alot

papakam
23-09-2012, 04:14 PM
there's a small spa named pariss spa in nusa bestari. opposite giant.

choonxiang
24-09-2012, 03:20 PM
Bluewave is quite near the old JB kastam. From the custom towards city square, get down the overhead bridge on the road where caltex is on. Head towards singapore side (caltex is on e right side when u face city sq, head left instead - walk away from caltex). When u see the shop houses on your left at the end of the road, turn left and u should see it not far away.

Damage is rm 218 for 45mins massage n fj. Room & cd included.. All Malaysian chinese, can expect young milfs there.

any gal can introduce to me

choonxiang
24-09-2012, 03:22 PM

can you intro which gal are good and look nice

JohorBtrip
27-09-2012, 03:27 AM
JB Trip - 2nd OCT (tuesday)

more information

-->

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=315889

Xiao_zhu
27-09-2012, 07:56 PM
What time blue wave close at night???

jazajason
10-10-2012, 03:49 PM

Bro , pls Pm me the location

Yamifist
20-10-2012, 04:35 AM

Bro, can share contact?

Power6935
22-10-2012, 02:58 AM

Hi Bro, can pls pm the contact and details. By the where is Taman Gaya? Thks in advance.

kenl8888
30-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Does MOS cater for KL cheongsters?

ahboy88
17-11-2012, 06:06 PM
went to bluewave on tuesday. Bad experience. abit fat lady.:( think i prefer NY interms of facilities and gals. Btw NY after renovation is better.

marco69
18-11-2012, 12:24 AM
Bluewave tops NY in both categories....

Grand Paragon spa facilities also better, not sure about gals

Roman spa facilities better, decline to comment on girls.

Blue wave , spa sucks, food is good.
NZ spa at zon , spa good, food lousy.

zhivago
18-11-2012, 09:09 AM
try out the spa at 11@Century Hotel opposite KSL... Heard that the ladies selection is not bad.

ruchucky
18-11-2012, 09:14 AM
try out the spa at 11@Century Hotel opposite KSL... Heard that the ladies selection is not bad.

bro, this spa also have package and oil massage? how about the damage?;)

plf8813
19-11-2012, 10:30 AM
Bro please PM location. Thank you

plf8813
19-11-2012, 10:31 AM

BRO please PM Me location . Thank you

sbftiankon
09-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Hi may I know beside blue wave, Suria City Hotel have any spa WL gal?

Funisinricky
10-12-2012, 05:44 PM
What is the damage for Paragon?

Nsas2013
12-12-2012, 05:57 PM
i am going in tomorrow
whcih shd be good new york, 11century or bluewave?

bromiang
21-12-2012, 12:54 AM
Hi I'm very new to this forum. I would like to know NY spa rate? does anyone know...heard it's been renovated everything. How is the gal there any review guys...:)

sbftiankon
21-12-2012, 11:49 PM
wtf lo..

went to BLUEWAVE Today.. long journey JAm like hell..walk from custom lehzzz.went in.. I show OKT what girl I wanted...I want tall and big boobs I said... all previous numbers no more...

ended up the girl came in... shorter than me still..boobs A only... reali suks..worst thing she came In and straight away strip, I said I wan taller one and Lied said I up her before already...

she continue strip and kept saying its ok la...tall where got good blar blar really irritaitng..

anyway her service is still good..super tight pussy... lick me over like 10 mins....

but not really my cup of tea... got alittle tummy...

no. 168....

Bro sorry to feedback ,168 tried bf, Syt but poor service , no light kiss, suck boo keep make noise, 15min bonk start make noise fast fast ... Pls consider ..

jnudes
24-12-2012, 02:42 AM
What is the damage for Paragon?

It's RM228, same as NY Spa

ricardo6839
24-12-2012, 09:38 AM

Pls provide name and add of spa in Taman Gaya. Keen to try out.

syns
24-12-2012, 11:19 AM
I vote for blue wave!

chowchowkeith
24-12-2012, 03:06 PM
Oni tried ny before but before renovation.
Okt attitude is like.. what the fuck. Dont be so fussy. You are just looking for a pussy..

Girls attitude and service ok.

Facilities is ok but food so so..

brian33
05-01-2013, 02:26 PM
Went to NY Spa a few days ago! Nice facilty.

Recommended by a bro there in the hot pool.
Tried No#: 55
Look: 6/10
Body: 7/10 (Nice cute nipple)
Attitude: 7.5/10
Fj: 7.5/10
RTF: Yes, will try #28 & #90 next visit!:D
Dmg: RM228

Sienna
06-01-2013, 03:13 AM
Thanks bro Portuguese Man for the contact in Taman Gaya.

Went to Taman Gaya a few weeks ago but didn't managed to find the place. Went there again yesterday by taxi from Carrefour and finally got the right location.

Paid RM 118 at the counter and was assigned a Vietnamese girl who is reasonably good looking. She asked me to strip to my b/day suit while she also stripped to her undies. She asked me to lie down and started her massage. After 20minutes of piano playing and hardly any proper massage done, she took off her bra and breast massaged me. This was followed by hj but she just to jerk me off fast and I have to tell her to slow down. I tried to put down her panties but was rejected. It was all over in 40 minutes.

After I shot off, she reminded me several times to pay her tips, and I was really irritated by her long-windedness. Finally I paid her to keep her quiet. It reminded me of the times when I patronised massage parlours in Ho Chi Minh City, I was also pestered for tips endlessly.

This place in Taman Gaya is abit far from the city and rather secluded and quiet, so this is quite a pretty safe place. The damage is also very reasonable, esp for b2b.

RTM? ... likely, but I will not take this Vietnamese girl again. On the way out, I saw many other China and local girls which are seductively dressed. I will try them out next time.
:)

shiokpleasure
06-01-2013, 03:21 AM
i've only been to 4 spa in jb.

Bluewave, Pariss, New York and Paragon.

In terms of newness or better facilities, I rate as follows
New York (more classy), Paragon, Pariss (lose to paragon cause it's small, if don't mind smaller pool. this is the place to go), Bluewave (really old liao. needs a facelift).

But if you ask me in terms of fun I rate as follows
Bluewave (plenty of girls for you to choose)
Pariss (you get to go knock on doors and see first before you decide)
New York/Paragon (these 2 sucks cause you can't view the girls at all, BW at least you get to see them walking around)

recall1977
12-01-2013, 05:06 PM
Dear Bros,

Can kindly enlightened me where is Bluewave? Is it in Grand Bluewave hotel? Thanks in advance!

Mingjie007
12-01-2013, 08:19 PM
Hi seniors,

I been to lion spa very near to causeway /zon if I am not wrong. I think the girls there is good and very good service :) but the hot pool abit small.. However the food there not bad,I think if no increase of price now should be still 198rm for package,the above info was about 10 month back ... Please correct me if I am wrong . Thank seniors :)

No:99
Fj:7/10
Cat bath:8/10
Massage :2/10
Look: 8/10
Body: only for A lovers

Thanks again :D

mobiletwo
13-01-2013, 01:45 AM

Hi Bro, would appreciate if you can share with me the location of this spa.

thanks in advance!

shiokpleasure
13-01-2013, 10:18 AM
I think better try MOS johor jaya and Nusa bestari. They have wide selection girls that u can choose, compared to those spa's that wil choose girl for you. My personal experiance, i prefer MOS compared to going to spa's.:cool:

Mos no spa facilities le. Like going gl.

shiokpleasure
13-01-2013, 10:22 AM
Thanks Bro Dindou! I managed to find it after walking around awhile! But I was disappointed with e woman tat they gave me! She is much rounder than me (I'm 1.83 m n 103kg) no joke n she has a big tatto on her back! I can't blame e guy there as I'm new there (1st time)! When she popped e 'magical qn' I actually wanted to say no but dare not! So I requested for hj n she must be also v DL with me as my little bro was 'dead' all e while even though she tried hard to arouse it! So in e end she gave full speed pumping action n finally after wat seem like a long time, (long enough for her to ask is my little bro working) my little bro 'gave in'! So if I am to go again, any advice for me so tat e same thing doesn't happened again! Thanks in advance

Stand around and view the girls. Best be there at 12pm then wait for them to sign in.

shiokpleasure
13-01-2013, 10:27 AM
wtf lo..

went to BLUEWAVE Today.. long journey JAm like hell..walk from custom lehzzz.went in.. I show OKT what girl I wanted...I want tall and big boobs I said... all previous numbers no more...

ended up the girl came in... shorter than me still..boobs A only... reali suks..worst thing she came In and straight away strip, I said I wan taller one and Lied said I up her before already...

she continue strip and kept saying its ok la...tall where got good blar blar really irritaitng..

anyway her service is still good..super tight pussy... lick me over like 10 mins....

but not really my cup of tea... got alittle tummy...

no. 168....

168 nice to see, only.

Tried before. Should try 112

shiokpleasure
13-01-2013, 10:28 AM
Bro sorry to feedback ,168 tried bf, Syt but poor service , no light kiss, suck boo keep make noise, 15min bonk start make noise fast fast ... Pls consider ..

Wa, seems like I'm not the only one. I also find her irritating. She lick body will have cluck cluck sound.

Cuteboy77
13-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Bro... How about Roman spa , went there long ago. Is the facial girl still around? One quite chio .

brian33
01-02-2013, 11:55 PM
Went to NY Spa earlier,

FR on No#90
Look: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10 (some tatoos)
Bbbj: 8.5/10 (deep throat)
Frenching: Yes
Fj: 9/10 (damn interested when she is high)
Massage: 6/0
attitude: 8.5/10
Overall: Great!

jnudes
02-02-2013, 12:03 AM
Went to NY Spa earlier,

FR on No#90
Look: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10 (some tatoos)
Bbbj: 8.5/10 (deep throat)
Frenching: Yes
Fj: 9/10 (damn interested when she is high)
Massage: 6/0
attitude: 8.5/10
Overall: Great!

Bro, does she offer CIM?

ahkong
13-02-2013, 12:36 PM

Bluewave, Pariss, New York and Paragon.)

Bro which spa can let you view the gals before order? Only been to newyork spa 2 times both time I get the gal only b cup, already told the okt I want big boob still give me b cup

sbftiankon
13-02-2013, 05:06 PM
Bro which spa can let you view the gals before order? Only been to newyork spa 2 times both time I get the gal only b cup, already told the okt I want big boob still give me b cup

Bluewave, Pariss, New York and Paragon.

In terms of newness or better facilities, I rate as follows
New York (more classy), Paragon, Pariss (lose to paragon cause it's small, if don't mind smaller pool. this is the place to go), Bluewave (really old liao. needs a facelift).

But if you ask me in terms of fun I rate as follows
Bluewave (plenty of girls for you to choose)
Pariss (you get to go knock on doors and see first before you decide)
New York/Paragon (these 2 sucks cause you can't view the girls at all, BW at least you get to see them walking around)

Bro you can go to blue wave, stand outside the TV room, waiting to view the gal walking to counter register.:)

Kenn21
23-01-2016, 07:13 AM
Went to Ny spa yesterday with my 2 buddies. We went in the the captain give us the safe locker to put in our valuable. The we went in the hot pool area. They give us a pants to change and a towel. We try the hot pool and the sauna. That side also have ice cream and a drink. Also have movie tv in the hot pool area. Use the hotpool facility for abt 1 hour. Dry ourselves up and they give us a robe. We then go to the cafe to eat. Then theres a captain approach us. Asking which gal we want. I choose malaysian and my buddies choose vietnamese. My damage is RM 238 and my friends is RM219. He send us to the room.
nice room with shower. I waint and abt 5 min. A small petite lady came in. Quite short. Very friendly lady but her breast and size is a bit small. I ask her name. This is her detail.

Name: Yoyo
Number:91
Breast: A size
blowjob:yes
ass lick:yes
fj:8/10
GE:7/10
Friendliness:10/10
looks: ah lian looking 8/10
Origin:ipoh

She is cute. I ask her she got bf. She say you are my temporary bf. Her customer service is good. After all done. Went down to continue eat. Ard 1hr we make a move. So far i and my 2 buddies enjoy the service there. Going to try bluewave next. See how its like.