PDA

View Full Version : Kitty Chow Kng!

Rod Kok
03-09-2004, 03:45 PM
For those into chow kng (hey, which guy isn't??) :D

on one of those days when Kitty went without panties, and I "happened" to have the camera with me … and asked Kitty to get in and out of the car.

hotshot
03-09-2004, 06:34 PM
For those into chow kng (hey, which guy isn't??) :D

on one of those days when Kitty went without panties, and I "happened" to have the camera with me … and asked Kitty to get in and out of the car.

brillant!! more pls!! pts for you!!

Rod Kok
03-09-2004, 10:33 PM
hotshot, thanks for the support. i'll try for more (hopefully, Kitty will be more forgetful abt her panties … LOL). but for now, i've got vids which need working on before posting.

italy, sorry to hear about mrs i not being well. hope she's better now. say hi to her for me. and hey, if u got stuff which we new samsters (oh, ok, samsters like me aren't quite new, but still fairly new) haven't seen, why not?

Rod Kok
04-09-2004, 04:27 PM
ok, trying my luck to post old photos... hope you and Kitty have not seen this and be able to enjoy yourself. ;)

very nice, and kitty agrees. those lips … mmmm :D

bluetooth
05-09-2004, 01:46 AM
Kitty, one word. SEXY!

Rod Kok
09-09-2004, 03:28 PM
thanks to samsters who've responded to this thread here, in pms and in vote comments.

gimme some time to work on this. weekend's coming, so who knows? maybe someone forget to wear her panties again … LOL

xcalibur8
09-09-2004, 06:39 PM
Looking forward to it bro.... :D

Rod Kok
14-09-2004, 06:34 PM
thanks, hotshot, italy, bluetooth and excalibur, for the appreciation and encouragement. here's more of Kitty … not quite chow kng but hope u enjoy them.

i was at her office the other day for lunch. she was talking with a male colleague and i was standing beside them, hanging around. as she leaned forward, i started playing with the camera, pretending to just play play with it but secretly taking shots of her cleavage ;)

i noticed later that her skirt was quite high up her thighs. i wonder if the guy noticed. maybe that's why he wasn't paying attention to me with my camera. :D

Rod Kok
14-09-2004, 06:37 PM
and then she had to take care of somethings before going for lunch. she was leaning over the table, to look at something, in think. standing behind, my camera held low (like just holding it in my hand with my arm down), i secretly took more shots. the guy was still around but probably thot i was just playing with the camera …

Rod Kok
14-09-2004, 06:39 PM
and then she had to go to the filing cabinet to get something. i followed, camera still held low in my hand …

:cool: SHAMELSS SELF PROMOTION – FOR MORE OF KITTY&ROD …
new samsters might want to check out our earlier threads at
KITTY&ROD @ THE MOVIES (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21514) and
KITTY&ROD DOING WHAT THEY ENJOY BEST (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=19092)

thrustmei
15-09-2004, 01:14 AM
hey.... kitty looking better and better everytime you post.... not that she wasn't before....
we should cum together and do a calender issue for 2005....??..haahaa

PS...no points for you coz can't give...error msg says cannot give you anymore points....still can't figure out this points thingy...sigh

yang punk
15-09-2004, 02:22 PM
With Kitty in the office dressed like that ... productivity must be very low with every dick trying to burst out of the pants!

But I would love to work with her too... :D

Rod Kok
15-09-2004, 05:39 PM
ENCORE !!!!!!

right, and i gave her a standing ovation while reviewing the shots ;)

Rod Kok
15-09-2004, 05:43 PM
hey.... kitty looking better and better everytime you post.... not that she wasn't before....
we should cum together and do a calender issue for 2005....??..haahaa

PS...no points for you coz can't give...error msg says cannot give you anymore points....still can't figure out this points thingy...sigh

wah, u make kitty so happy … but she told me "no lah, it's the caemra man getting better"

about yr suggestion that we "cum together and do a calender" -- is that two things being proposed? :confused:

Rod Kok
15-09-2004, 05:48 PM
With Kitty in the office dressed like that ... productivity must be very low with every dick trying to burst out of the pants!

But I would love to work with her too... :D

job openings not much these days BUT we can do lunch together … u bring your female colleague (the makan date one) and i bring kitty, and we bring our cameras, they sit opposite us and talk girl talk, and we play with our cameras, discussing features and stuff, press this button, press that button …

then next day, we start new thread LOL

Rod Kok
17-09-2004, 05:57 PM
Kitty chow kng in the taxi … good thing i had my cam with me :D

Rod Kok
17-09-2004, 06:02 PM
… and at the bus stop … can't remember where :confused: as i was too busy stealing shots of her freshly waxed pussy

:cool: SHAMELSS SELF PROMOTION – FOR MORE OF KITTY&ROD …
new samsters might want to check out our other threads at
KITTY&ROD @ THE MOVIES (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21514) … and
KITTY&ROD DOING WHAT THEY ENJOY BEST (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=19092)

blaze38
13-11-2004, 09:57 PM
Was going through old posts ans saw this I missed earlier.. great voyr pix as ususla.. keep em cumming.. luved the lace pix too..ooh just wanna reacj out and touch Kitty's sexy butt in tt sexy lace.. Rod, now dun forget to get her nice sexy kinky lingerie for cumming X'mas yah.. she need to cum with u to be in a Jolly Hohoho mood too ya.. ;) know wat I men.. u lucky devil.. hv a great sextifying weekend u both

xmen2003
13-11-2004, 10:16 PM
Indeed , Good SHOT ... :D

Rod Kok
14-11-2004, 11:10 PM
thanks, guys, for the comments. i'll see if i can catch kitty unawares :D

thrustmei
17-11-2004, 04:47 AM
always the best...outdoor pics.....keep it up...

iersan
19-11-2004, 03:30 PM
Hellooooooooooo Kitty!!!!
Excellent photos mate. I'm a kitty fan already!

simone_simone
08-12-2004, 08:43 AM
hey rod and kitty, as promised, points for you both.