PDA

View Full Version : Angmo Lover

KingEros
13-05-2004, 04:45 PM
Hi all ....

Freshly taken pics of my latest lover .... clean-shaven angmo with pink nipples to boot - took me 2 nites of poloso to get her in bed, but let me assure all that she's really a glutton in disguise.

In any case, if anyone's wondering if she's underaged (based on the pinkness), then let me assure all that she's almost 40 in reality but nearer 30 in the feel. :-)

KingEros
13-05-2004, 05:12 PM
Enjoy if you like them ..... move on if you dun.

KingEros
26-09-2004, 02:18 PM
A non-angmo MILF ...

She's similarly 40ish ... more to come.

KingEros
26-09-2004, 02:35 PM
Why stomach muscles are important ...

KingEros
26-09-2004, 02:39 PM
Did I hear anyone say he prefer those pencils with rubber bits??

KingEros
26-09-2004, 02:43 PM
Now for some fore-play ... & the gentle giant awakes.

KingEros
26-09-2004, 02:55 PM
Dedicated to dandan ... remember "more of her & less of you"??
No hard feelings ... just emulating your style. :D

For those samsters who dun like gentle giants, click with caution ... or better still, give it a miss.

KingEros
26-09-2004, 03:02 PM
Dear Sam & staff ...

If you're reading this, please check why my previous accessibility has been revoked since last weekend. Appreciate it more if it could be restored soonest, based on this series of pics.

Also, I may have inadvertently started another thread which ended up in the queue awaiting your approval ... it's 3 pics of this same women (strings1.jpg, strings2.jpg & strings3.jpg) which I faced trouble uploading.
But I think I still managed to submit the thread, although the thread was nowhere to be found ... hence, my deduction of the queue.
In any case, could your side just kill that thread I started?? That way, I'd save space (in terms of threads) & will continue posting the 3 pics here a couple of days later.

KingEros
26-09-2004, 03:05 PM
To all samsters who can see this new series ...

... let me have an indication (via positive reputation points or simply negative comments here) if MILFs are really an acquired taste of the minority group here. THANKS.

Have more explicit stuff ... but will post only if appreciated - dun want nobody to be losing their appetite 'coz of me. :rolleyes:

bluetooth
26-09-2004, 09:39 PM
King, please continue! :)

BQFreak
26-09-2004, 11:12 PM
thumbs up!! keep them cumming!! :cool:

KingEros
27-09-2004, 12:36 AM
King, please continue!

thumbs up!! keep them cumming!!

THANKS for the encouragement ... appreciate the points too.
Will add more pics once I find time to downsize the files ... in another day or two?? :p

sammyboyfor
27-09-2004, 03:16 PM
Will add more pics once I find time to downsize the files ... in another day or two?? :p

I have checked and you should have no problem with your access. :p

KingEros
27-09-2004, 03:38 PM
I have checked and you should have no problem with your access. :p

I can see my own pics & some other older contributions ...
Cannot see anything that was posted by others after last weekend. :(

sammyboyfor
27-09-2004, 03:59 PM
I can see my own pics & some other older contributions ...
Cannot see anything that was posted by others after last weekend. :(

Try logging out, clearing your cookies, then log in again. :D

KingEros
27-09-2004, 04:35 PM
Try logging out, clearing your cookies, then log in again. :D

Will certainly try that ... THANKS.
But think may not remember my password already. :p

KingEros
27-09-2004, 04:40 PM
Fish ... the 2 pics of my Gentle Giant actually got viewed more than the MILF herself!! Does that mean we really have more female samsters than we actually thought/know??

If this is really the case, maybe the fairer sex can indicate so clearly ... as I'm sure more interesting pictures of the Gentle Giant will be readily available for you via the other samsters. :D

blaze38
27-09-2004, 08:49 PM
Fish ... the 2 pics of my Gentle Giant actually got viewed more than the MILF herself!! Does that mean we really have more female samsters than we actually thought/know??

If this is really the case, maybe the fairer sex can indicate so clearly ... as I'm sure more interesting pictures of the Gentle Giant will be readily available for you via the other samsters. :D

Now isn't that a revelation.. kekeke.. personally and on behalf of the guy Samsters here.. we'd prefer status quo..more Blackboxes to be posted.. unless the gals request of course..cheeerrriooo :p

KingEros
27-09-2004, 11:20 PM
Another few pics of her teasing ...

KingEros
27-09-2004, 11:22 PM
Here's what she does when I'm not around ...
... pardon the slight blurness though

KingEros
29-09-2004, 07:24 AM
Looks like MILFs are really an acquired taste ... no more than 30 viewings so far & only 2 TQ notes (in the form of point additions).

Seriously considering whether to continue posting the more explicit stuff. :confused:

yang punk
29-09-2004, 05:55 PM
Not only acquired taste...but must have seasoned skill to hook them too! ;)

You have any full bodied pics ... I find the full package more erotic than close-ups.

Anyway points for u already ... keep up the good work your highness!

KingEros
29-09-2004, 07:32 PM
Not only acquired taste...but must have seasoned skill to hook them too! ;)

Ditto ... just like fishing, you dun always return with guaranteed catches.

You have any full bodied pics ... I find full package more erotic than close-ups.

There's still a handful more of the actual action, if that's what you're referring to ... but I'm not into videography & I take the shots while in the act, so the poses will be a little less varied.

Anyway points for u already ... keep up the good work your highness!
Greatly appreciated ... will be having a nite's out at Zouk later with another MILF - quite sured some post-party fireworks will occur, just pray hard she's got no violent objections with my capturing of the erotic moments. :D

KingEros
02-10-2004, 12:07 AM
Will be on the road for the next 10 days ...
... so better finish off with the postings before I keep you guys waiting.

KingEros
02-10-2004, 12:11 AM
Camera ... Action!!!

3rd pic ... special dedictaion to YangPunk. :D

KingEros
02-10-2004, 12:12 AM
Ke Blakang Pusing!!!

3rd pic ... special dedictaion to YangPunk. :D

KingEros
02-10-2004, 12:14 AM
Okay ... no more Calvin Klein sponsorships. :p

KingEros
02-10-2004, 12:15 AM
One last look ... at post-battle damages. :cool:

Pardon the blurness ... but as said, post-battle mah - so hands also a little shaky lah.

KingEros
02-10-2004, 12:19 AM
This MILF series has come to an end ... time for me to pass the hat around for points. :rolleyes:

Will not be accessing this site from Sunday (0001H) onwards ... hope to come back to a pleasant surprise the following week. MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

yang punk
02-10-2004, 12:22 AM
Thanks for the dedications! Great pics...made me horny too :D

KingEros
02-10-2004, 01:06 AM
Thanks for the dedications! Great pics...made me horny too :D

Glad to know you liked it ... keeping my fingers crossed that I'd get the opportunities to make another series of better pics while on the road.

Rod Kok
04-10-2004, 11:07 AM
This MILF series has come to an end ... time for me to pass the hat around for points. :rolleyes:

Will not be accessing this site from Sunday (0001H) onwards ... hope to come back to a pleasant surprise the following week. MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

SUPRISE!! :D

hope to see road pics. kingE.

KingEros
11-10-2004, 04:58 PM
SUPRISE!!

THANKS for the point ... :D

One other samster gave me 12 points at a go ... suspect it's SAM himself.
Whoever it is, THANKS.

hope to see road pics.

Well, let's just say I didn't get much opportunity to capture road pics this time round ... just this one for "akan datang"

If response is favourable ... I could post her pics from our previous road trip.

Malefikus
11-10-2004, 05:14 PM
THANKS for the point ... :D

One other samster gave me 12 points at a go ... suspect it's SAM himself.
Whoever it is, THANKS.

Wow, you lucky guy, points from the master himself! You must have done something right then.... Anyhow, you get my vote, too, although its only a little dot for the big crown... ;)

KingEros
11-10-2004, 06:20 PM
Anyhow, you get my vote, too, although its only a little dot for the big crown

Hey ... its your little dot that got me to my favourite number = 69!!! So, my sincerest THANKS.

May I take this opportunity to commend your fabulous tool ... too. Makes it all the more necessary for me to be extremely attentive & hardworking during carpentry lessons. :D

KingEros
13-10-2004, 11:26 PM
Mrs P & Mei, YP, Rod .... & all others who are sticking by your exclusive models so far,

You may wanna take a look at this pic & use the idea for your next series .... dun even require the extra work of masking up faces :D

yang punk
13-10-2004, 11:39 PM
Hahahaa... reminds me of the bubble-eyed gold fishes I used to rear years ago! :D

But then you will need to invest in under-water housing for your camera and look for a private pool.

thrustmei
14-10-2004, 09:46 AM
Mrs P & Mei, YP, Rod .... & all others who are sticking by your exclusive models so far,

You may wanna take a look at this pic & use the idea for your next series .... dun even require the extra work of masking up faces :D

those are ccol...thanks....kinky as well..

KingEros
14-10-2004, 10:06 AM
those are cool...thanks....kinky as well..

It'll sure be cooler & kinkier ... if it were you & Mrs P side by side underwaters. :rolleyes:

Like YP said, the investment of an underwater camera housing has to come first ... :o

Rod Kok
14-10-2004, 01:53 PM
i'll pass on the underwater idea … but i'd like to see more of your pics (speaking on behalf of silent majority, again!)

KingEros
14-10-2004, 10:05 PM
i'll pass on the underwater idea … but i'd like to see more of your pics (speaking on behalf of silent majority, again!)

Just for you ... there'll be more photos on this thread. ;)

However, have some VIPs to attend to this week ... so, will probably not be able to find time to water-mark my photos. In fact, would probably not even be able to access this place as much as now ... plead for overall patience & hopefully, I can deliver something by next weekend. :o

KingEros
01-11-2004, 02:20 AM
Hi all,

Fresh from the press ... ;)
Take a close look at that fair-skin ... dun think anyone would think she's actually a widow in her early 30s. Agree??

Same deal ... more points equate more pics of her.

KingEros
01-11-2004, 02:43 AM
Serving up some more appetizers ... breast meat anyone?? :D

Same deal ... more points equate more pics of her.

KingEros
01-11-2004, 04:12 PM
No repu-points coming in yet from the 10+ viewers ... but at least comment if you enjoyed the appetizers so far lah ... ;)

Care for more breast meat anyone?? :D

KingEros
01-11-2004, 04:18 PM
One more special cold dish ... known to be a all-time favourite with the ladies. ;)

Same deal ... more points equate more pics of us.

PS: Yes ... that's my goatie. :rolleyes:

KingEros
01-11-2004, 04:21 PM
A complementary cold dish ... known to be an acquired taste for some of the guys here. ;)

Same deal ... more points equate more pics of us.

PS: Relax ... I'm not into Golden Shower & such, as yet. :rolleyes:

yang punk
02-11-2004, 12:15 AM
Your Erotic Highness...

Want to give you points...but still can't leh!

Anyway you always have interesting pussies to share...what's the story on this one?

Kam sia... :D

thrustmei
02-11-2004, 12:17 AM
seldom get angmo pic on this forum but we are not racist. as long as they are real pics we are all game. and looking at your pics...then it is more then game....

looking good...and a fab model you have too...

KingEros
02-11-2004, 12:32 AM
Want to give you points...but still can't leh!

No worries ... know yuo have been generous to me previously already. :D

Anyway you always have interesting pussies to share...what's the story on this one?

This one is really happening ... early 30s but husband passed away 3 years back but took 2 years to get out of shell ... face not that happening but body is first class, especially her abs & fair skin.

KingEros
02-11-2004, 12:38 AM
seldom get angmo pic on this forum but we are not racist .....

I'm no racist too, just eat whatever is fed in my face & still smelling good.

If you're wondering, the initial angmo was a 2-month fling from early this year ... a English teacher in her thirties I met at a neighbour's wine party.

As for the subsequent pussies ... they're 100% local MILFs or thereabouts (since this most recent one has yet to be a mum). :D
A wee bit disappointed the cunnilingus pics didn't draw the response (from your lot) that I'd expected. :(

KingEros
02-11-2004, 01:09 AM
Let me start dishing out the main dish now.

A couple of "pre-ops" pussy shots ... ;)

KingEros
02-11-2004, 01:11 AM
Here comes the "post-ops" pussy shots ... :cool:

KingEros
02-11-2004, 01:15 AM
This one is really happening ... early 30s but husband passed away 3 years back but took 2 years to get out of shell ...

She claimed that she's never had sex during the last 3 years ... not even with her best friend, Ms Fingers ... after these pics, I guess I just gotta take her word for it. :rolleyes:

Rod Kok
02-11-2004, 10:47 AM
i see u'r back with a vengence. great shots, luv the wet post op shots.
been busy too and trying to sneak in some time here right now. :D

Presto6969
02-11-2004, 03:47 PM
She claimed that she's never had sex during the last 3 years ... not even with her best friend, Ms Fingers ... after these pics, I guess I just gotta take her word for it.

She didn't play with her best friends for 3 years???!!! King, I think you shd give her wat she's been missin' for 3 years. :p

Seems like her post-op pics are bloody wet, do me a favour will ya? Ask her if her doc installed a tap insider her? :D

Keep them cumming....

KingEros
02-11-2004, 08:52 PM
King, I think you shd give her wat she's been missin' for 3 years.

That's what I did ... :cool:

Seems like her post-op pics are bloody wet .......

Good choice of word ... :D

KingEros
02-11-2004, 09:44 PM
i see u'r back with a vengence. great shots, luv the wet post op shots.
:D

Been back from my trip for a hile now ... just that the ladies weren't that accommodating wrt photo shoots.
As for this one, I guess she was so concerned with her overflowing "tap" that she just wasn't too bothered with my camera shooting away. :cool:

KingEros
05-11-2004, 01:18 AM
1 of 2 more sets for the weekend ...

YP ... first pic specially dedicated to you. :D

KingEros
05-11-2004, 01:21 AM
2 of 2 more sets for the weekend ...

The 4-step training to prep them ... for anal sex:
Pic #1 - spread-eagled
Pic #2 - finger probes
Pic #3 - ass relaxant
Pic #4 - finger probed

Will be away for the weekend ... enjoy these pics & do surprise me with a substantial rise in my Repu-Index. ;)

Rod Kok
05-11-2004, 01:53 PM
2 of 2 more sets for the weekend ...

The 4-step training to prep them ... for anal sex:
Pic #1 - spread-eagled
Pic #2 - finger probes
Pic #3 - ass relaxant
Pic #4 - finger probed

Will be away for the weekend ... enjoy these pics & do surprise me with a substantial rise in my Repu-Index. ;)

i like where this series is heading, kingE. awaiting yr return.

KingEros
09-11-2004, 12:46 AM
1 of 3 sets ...

Waking up the gentle giant. ;)

KingEros
09-11-2004, 12:51 AM
2 of 3 sets ...

Peek-a-Boo. :eek:

KingEros
09-11-2004, 12:52 AM
3 of 3 sets ...

Bags of excessive love-seeds ... any retail merchandisers?? :rolleyes:

Rod Kok
09-11-2004, 09:59 AM
very nice, kingE. bj's are my fav, along with … everything else :D

KingEros
12-11-2004, 12:19 PM
Let's finish up with this series, points or no points ......

Bonking begins ... with the 3-step procedure to a good ride. ;)

KingEros
12-11-2004, 12:20 PM
The bloody good ride ...

KingEros
12-11-2004, 12:22 PM
Position change ...

KingEros
12-11-2004, 12:24 PM
Equipment checks ... just prior to the BIG BANG

KingEros
12-11-2004, 12:25 PM
The final conquest ... my favourite position too. :D

BQFreak
12-11-2004, 01:33 PM
The final conquest ... my favourite position too. :D

great series....

y is there red spots on her pussy surroundings?

KingEros
12-11-2004, 05:21 PM
y is there red spots on her pussy surroundings?
moles ... checked correct, when i explored. :D

yang punk
13-11-2004, 07:42 AM
Great series...u da king lah!